1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Rosario Dawson - EXTREMELY hot in Dah Len photoshoot - no date [LQ] MQ adds

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Regis, May 15, 2012.

1. Regis

Regis ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

2. CandyGirl Video

CandyGirl Video Long Way to the Top If... ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

:firedevil:Sexy as Hell!!!:firedevil: x10!!!

3. alex316

alex316

that is one classy photoshoot.

4. readabk

readabk Addicted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Whoa!

5. beruud

beruud Twatwaffle Ten Years of Phun

That is what you call a photoshoot. Thi is the shit that inspires me. SOme have a candid feel, others have this MOOD... fantastic. Oh yeah her body is flippin amazing too!

6. cronus

cronus ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I've seen this before many times and i am happy to see it again :D

7. zteve

zteve

She deserves a good fucking. Goddamn she's fine and hot and sexual. Fuck!

8. blackthorne16

blackthorne16

I've got no exact date for the shooting, but the ninth picture (with feather) appeared in Loft Magazine in April 2005.

9. blackthorne16

blackthorne16

Might as well contribute with this bigger version:

[​IMG]

10. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

^^ man those :boobies: need to be creamed all over

11. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

there was an article on yahoo the other day about her and massive cleavage at some event ...... i found it hilarious that all hese morons were arguing int he comments that she got implants . I was like have none of you morons ever head of a push up bra ? watch Alexander and you can see there is NOTHING fake about those and they have always been that big lol

12. slerby

slerby Hank Moody rules Ten Years of Phun

you can go further back to the first film she did where she had this rack - you know - before people even remotely knew who she was... in 1995s "Kids". she was 16 in it. it also had an extremely young Chloe Sevigny as well.

mind you, it's not too much unlike Scarlett Johansson going almost unrecognized as a 17 year old in the uber-brilliant "the man who wasn't there" in 2001.

13. fieryphoenix

fieryphoenix

I agree about that. To me its the same when they have a stars without makeup and they post celebs in bad lighting or they are yawning or scratching their face.
    There are a couple of shots where I prefer if she had her hair down. Also when it says extremely hot photoshoot its hard to top the cover of Rolling Stone she was on with Rose McGowan. That's probably the hottest shot of them we could get where you can't see any nipples or pussy

14. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Holy Fuck :shock:

15. stp52x

stp52x

Well, I'm impressed. Quality work here gentlemen, carry on.

16. mkforlife

mkforlife

17. Gutex0

Gutex0 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

the title says all

18. c7ber

c7ber