1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Sara Underwood - delicious booty in mom jeans on AOTS - 5/16/12 verified twitpics mq

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by foeplay, May 17, 2012.

1. slerby

slerby Hank Moody rules Ten Years of Phun

cause everyone is discussing the "mom jeans" or not "mom jeans"... who cares? i'm on the "dont give a fuck what she's wearing" side of the fence. like you - right?

quelargo1976 likes this.
  2. quelargo1976

quelargo1976 15 Year Member

I think she's hot no matter what, but yes I do give a fuck about them calling them mom jeans or I would never have brought it up. It kind of bugs me that hotly cut, but high waisted jeans are being construed as mom jeans. Just like it annoys me when any girl over over 25 is called a milf regardless if she's been pregnant or not.

3. slerby

slerby Hank Moody rules Ten Years of Phun

i agree with you on the mom jeans because most people have no fucking idea what they are talking about (and based on the 1976) i'm assuming you're a "bit older" like me. and i also agree that girls over 25 are called milfs too. it's retarded.

the point though is that she's :wank: worthy, whether they're construed as mom jeans, or cameltoe huggers, or whatever. i dont see any of that... i see Sara's perfect ass. the rest is 100% irrelevant to me - hence - dont give a fuck.

quelargo1976 and WhiteFang33 like this.
  4. carlbob

carlbob

if those are mom jeans then what is it that Audrina and Miley are always wearing

carlbob

quelargo1976 likes this.
  5. quelargo1976

quelargo1976 15 Year Member

Stated that way, I totally agree. Lol.

6. MischaBarton'sPlug

MischaBarton'sPlug

Once in, I would never quit that ass. :wiggle:

7. RUFFSTUFF

RUFFSTUFF

Sara helps my morning wood last until late afternoon...

8. Elessar1954

Elessar1954

Your mom used to wear jeans just that way at that age too.