1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. opo

opo

Taylor Swift

[​IMG] [​IMG]

maybe just an illusion? but damn, those nips look puffy :D

monss, nightd, Sentinel67 and 3 others like this.
  2. a7xthefiction

a7xthefiction

im having trouble finding some avril lavigne photos can someone post them or send them to me? thanks

3. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Yes, dodge/smudge/draw tools should not be used for xrays but they are used a lot to doctor the images. This is the point.

They should not be allowed if you are doing legitimate xrays, and not drawing in fake parts that they want people to see.

(Unless you are putting them in the Fake-Ray thread)

I dont know why people pretend and use BS tech excuses when its obvious what they have done.

I refer now the the first line at the very beginning of this forum:
    http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=92874&p=770134&viewfull=1#post770134
    Some keep to these rules, many dont.....you know who you are.

:2cent:

jartrumbo and couger81 like this.
  4. RevRJ

RevRJ

It's an illusion she is wearing a sticky bra. I just saw a picture of her at the People Choice awards showing the bra. from the front it looked sexy as heck.

5. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

I dont understand why you guys missed that...
    [​IMG]

6. jartrumbo

jartrumbo

said better than i did....i agree

Smoopy likes this.
  7. max-a-million

max-a-million

It wasn't missed. It was posted before and an attempt or two was made. It doesn't x-ray too well.

haydaddict likes this.
  8. max-a-million

max-a-million

Well, once again we have a discussion re: what constitutes an "x-ray" along with some accusations of fakery. I mentioned earlier in this thread, for the edification of those who have never attempted the process, that there is a big difference between a see-through enhancement and an x-ray. In the former, virtually all the detail is already visible before enhancement. Enhancement only helps to highlight the already visible detail. In the latter, the detail is often largely hidden, but can be "brought out" by the techniques discussed in this thread. These Heather Locklear photos, I believe, are good examples of a true x-ray, and in addition to the beginning photo and finished product, I am including, with respect to the second photo, some caps of the transition from the starting picture to the finished product to show the process.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The transition photos show how the image changes with processing. In the first photo, some of the color has been desaturated which, in this case, made the area more "transparent." There is a very clear air bubble in the lower portion of the bikini top. However, if you look closely, one can also quite clearly see the outline of the areola. In fact, the outline of the areola can actually be seen in the original photos. The second photo shows further transition toward the surrounding skin tone which was accomplished via color adjustment. The outline of the areola is still visible as is the smaller concentric circle of the nipple. Although the areola is visible, the processing leaves the entire target area one shade, i.e., the natural coloring of the areola does not come through, just the physical detail. The third photo depicts initial enhancement of the areola. At this point, the areola has only been outlined and color and shading added. Because not only was the areola visible, but the nipple, too, additional steps were taken to "bring out" that detail for the finished product. In this case, the smaller circle is selected and the detail brought out by slightly darkening and very lightly burning the area of the nipple. The final photo reflects much additional fine tuning to create a more aesthetic final photo, including much target treatment of smaller portions of the bikini top. It included trying to reduce the distraction created by the air bubble. If the "detail," i.e., the areola, was not visible in the early stages of processing, the attempt would have been scrapped and I would have moved on to another photo to work on. In the first photo, the areola was visible, but the nipple did not come through that clearly. Thus, no efforts were made to enhance the nipple for that final product.

This shows how an x-ray is created using basic techniques. I still have not learned the techniques used by ICeleb and others but maybe I'll learn some of them this year. Judging from ICeleb's posts, much more can be accomplished once those techniques are mastered. The point of this post is to demonstrate the process and shed some light on it for those that have not attempted their own x-rays. One cannot create a final photo like this without taking the extra steps of adding back in color and shading, etc. However, the key detail is within the photo. It is not arbitraily added. If this constitutes "faking" to some people, well then one will be limited to the the very crude photos frequently posted in this thread. I think these finished photos fully fit within the parameters of the thread. Yes, there is some artistic license required, as it was in virtually all of the better x-rays posted in this thread. But the primary detail is already in the photo. It is not simply dreamed up!!

goatnic, Svenzon, captcaverne and 9 others like this.
  9. max-a-million

max-a-million

Hopefully not belaboring the point, but this is a good example of a see-through photo enhanced a bit to create the illusion of outright nudity.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

DrGontzo, romex357, nightd and 3 others like this.
  10. opo

opo

Jane Seymour

[​IMG] [​IMG]

captcaverne, stufarq, monss and 2 others like this.
  11. Lenboy

Lenboy

Clarence Boddicker likes this.
  12. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I see a lot of potential, but it would be nice if the celeb's name was posted too.

13. max-a-million

max-a-million

I tried that Vanessa Hudgens photo and didn't get too far with it. If anyone could get a good x-ray out of it I'd love to see it along with a little insight into the steps taken. It'd be educational for sure.

14. opo

opo

I gave Vanessa a go

[​IMG]

The Bright colour of her Bikini top does make it very tricky - first thing i did was too select it and then Desaturate (fade back to about 90%)
    After that a quick check with Auto Levels/Auto Colour (sometimes the result is good right away) if not start playing with Brightness & Contrast/Levels/maybe Curves (plus a bit of selective selecting)

I do use these effects quite a bit ...

[​IMG]

I only spend a few minutes on a pic (any longer and I'm sure you start making stuff up) took me longer to write this message :D

btw: did this film get released?

Xraymen, reddan07, monss and 5 others like this.
  15. melkorelf

melkorelf

16. Weeman00

Weeman00

Could some of you guys try to work some magic on this Wozniacki-picture?

[​IMG]

17. opo

opo

Kimberly Walsh (GirlsAloud) ...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

... not the most flatering pic but is Kimba popping-out of her Bikini? :eek:

(can anyone make it look better)

nightd, stufarq and romex357 like this.
  18. opo

opo

a bit small but I think this came out pretty good :D

[​IMG]
    Caroline Wozniacki

(If that's from this year we should be able to find HQ pics ;))

wazaa, sleazoid, reddan07 and 5 others like this.
  19. cherylfan33

cherylfan33

can anyone find any pics that would be x-rayable of Cheryl Cole down below her waist. I really trying to get something she is wearing that would be thin enough to do this with but seems she does not wear anything light enough downstairs. Can anyone find anything that could be x-rayable of her downstairs? ty.

20. Captain Chicago

Captain Chicago

Try spending some time with Google.