1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. cricket23

cricket23

Rihanna, You can see she has her clit pierced, would be awesome if somebody can make it more visible.

[​IMG]

DrGontzo, Haso, PappaBoner and 2 others like this.
  2. josko

josko ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Taylor Swift's bra is visible through her top in these. If any of these pics are good enough to x-ray, I'd love to see Taylor's top be made even more sheer and see-through.

3. iCeleb

iCeleb ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

4. djskribbles

djskribbles

8 people like this.
  5. xrayartist

xrayartist

Too grainy is an issue, but too dark? That's easily fixed. On that note I see a lot of people expressing opinions here that really don't know photoshop beyond a novice level, if at all. Most photos are x-rayable in fact -- to what extent is the only question. But if it's a woman you're super into, even a 10% transparency increase will be worth the effort. The clothing doesn't have to be white, or sheer either. That's a myth. Yes, if you don't want to spend much time with the photo, then it needs to be lighter clothing or sheer. But any old photo typically has potential, even dark sweaters etc. PM me with a photo if you're interested in a demonstration. PS JLH is wearing a push-up bikini, which is why the nipslip is easily missed... but it's a nipslip nevertheless.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DrGontzo, badwolf and choi like this.
  6. JJ1757

JJ1757

[​IMG] selena gomez

DrGontzo and choi like this.
  7. noway09

noway09

anyone want to try these?

Mary Winstead
    [​IMG]

Amy Jo Johnson
    [​IMG]

Patricia Richardson
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. dda_lobster

dda_lobster

2 people like this.
  9. samson33

samson33

deleted

Last edited: May 30, 2019
    2 people like this.
  10. rednaxela1978

rednaxela1978

DrGontzo, wazaa, SF_NC and 2 others like this.
  11. rickmulletman

rickmulletman

12. badwolf

badwolf

Thank you! This is the only one cameltoe from Jennifer I've seen so far (and I love her shape :D )

As for the bra, I just knew there must be something hidden, but didn't expect a nipple (areola?) slip. wow
    my try (c/b/s + resize):
    [​IMG]
    I agree that even a 10% is worth the effort in some cases (teenage JLH is worth it, imo).
    Is it possibe to enhance the details more?

13. iCeleb

iCeleb ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

3 people like this.
  14. iCeleb

iCeleb ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

DrGontzo, Randy_Mann, SF_NC and 6 others like this.
  15. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

You really can't trust that much when you have to crank the levels that much as the .jpg compression and other artifacts come into play, that's why I said too dark & grainy. No, the clothing doesn't have to be any particular color, but lighter colors usually work better, and that's no myth. Not every image can be done, unless you're talking about faking - that's a fact.

Don't know what that is on JLH but unless she's got 4" areolas and an extremely padded bikini top, they seem a bit large and not in the right place, especially where you claim to have found her nipple on her left breast. If you haven't noticed, most women are fairly symmetrical, and one side wouldn't be a couple inches lower than the other when the breasts are about the same size; it's called basic human anatomy.

16. Stevenson214

Stevenson214 Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I was wondering if anyone could clear up this pic of Ireland Baldwin?

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  17. The Lurker

The Lurker Pixel Pusher ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

The scene is really dark - too dark, in fact. Camera couldn't keep up with the low light level, and lightening/adjusting the image merely serves to highlight the luminosity absent from the image (and thus, the underlying pixelation, etc.) past the doorway that the camera failed to capture adequately.

Straightened, cropped, and then worked on just the dark area to make histogram adjustments a bit easier. With and without Noise Reduction:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

(Without NR, With NR)

Best I could do on short notice! Maybe someone else will give it a try. :shrug:

7 people like this.
  18. samson33

samson33

[​IMG]

More like a painting than a photo.

8 people like this.
  19. djskribbles

djskribbles

I gave it a go. Tried to keep it true to color.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6 people like this.
  20. Supernova

Supernova

wrong thread for this type of request!

1 person likes this.