1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. max-a-million

max-a-million

I'm posting the finished x-ray that was sent through the AI enhancer and three "progress" photos. I didn't really see a great deal of difference between the finished x-ray and the AI enhancement. A little bit of sharpness added to the face was about all. Although I had closed gimpshop, I started over to show what I saw when working the photo up. The last photo was over-contrasted, which sometimes helps in identifying the underlying detail. It still looks like the outline of the areola to me, and in the right area. Enlarge the photos and judge for yourself.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

DrGontzo and TERRASTAR18 like this.
  2. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I still don't understand why the original pic which was half the size is much less detailed & compressed than the other versions you posted. I'm basing my conclusions on the original source pic

3. fudefrak

fudefrak

I was trying to respond the last couple days and couldn't because the website was broken. If you're shading/coloring specific spots differently than others, unless it's because they're different pieces of clothing, what you're doing is not xraying. Xraying is revealing detail that's already there, but obscured. If you're making a decision about where the nipples are (even if the decision is based on pokey shadows) and coloring/shading them yourself, you're adding detail, not revealing detail that's already there and obscured. While it's cool to look at, I'd say it's a bit more artistically involved than an x-ray and kind of misleading.

4. max-a-million

max-a-million

C-through, all I did was use the "knife" feature in gimpshop to crop it because otherwise the pic is further away. I don't know if that changes any other aspect of the photo. If you desire to, you can do the same thing and see for yourself.

Last edited: May 7, 2021
  5. max-a-million

max-a-million

All I can surmise Fudefrak is that you've never done an actual x-ray before. In a see-through pic, you can probably get by that way. if you're xraying a photo it simply doesn't come out that way. I've shown some sequence photos in a few posts and I think Iceleb has, too. It simply doesn't work that way. The overwhelming number of x-rays in this thread utilize the same or similar techniques.

6. fudefrak

fudefrak

I've done many, but I'm aware that technique doesn't work on every picture. Those pictures I would define as un-xray-able, including the source picture you used. An xray should only reveal detail that's already there, just low contrast and hard to see without manipulation. Otherwise I consider it more of a fake than an xray.

cordite likes this.
  7. max-a-million

max-a-million

Fudefrak, from a search of the thread I see two xrays you posted. If you look at the linked post below by C-through I didn’t do anything different than he states he does and, as I said, what most of the better xrayers in this thread have done in the past. The details are there, but they need to be drawn out via lightening, darkening and adjusting/adding color.

https://forum.phun.org/threads/the-celebrity-x-ray-thread.92874/page-439#post-2734897

8. fudefrak

fudefrak

Just to be clear I've done plenty of xrays, some posted online and some just for personal benefit, before ever discovering this thread.

I only applied the same adjustment to the entire piece of clothing. I would never select specific spots I thought were the boobs, nipples, bush, etc and adjust those areas differently than the rest of the clothing. That's adding detail that isn't already there.

I agree a lot of people who claim to do xrays go beyond what that should really be.

9. shifty_powers2002

shifty_powers2002

Soo not sure if this thread has devolved into discussion only but I thought I ping in a request, can anything be done with this:
    [​IMG]

10. Sunmaster885

Sunmaster885

Maybe something could be done, but please post a better image .. this is lq

11. Sunmaster885

Sunmaster885

anyway , this is result
    [​IMG]

12. shifty_powers2002

shifty_powers2002

Not got posting quite down yet, hope this works.
    [​IMG]

Starling73 likes this.
  13. Sunmaster885

Sunmaster885

14. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

who is it? if it's a celeb post the name with the pic, if it's not, it shouldn't be here.

TERRASTAR18 likes this.
  15. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

your point is right. pic above is maise williams from got

16. choi

choi ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Kristen Bell's (dress looks interesting?)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

'Spartan' Beverly Hills Screening - 03/08/2004

Xraymen likes this.
  17. fudefrak

fudefrak

Just pokeys, can't see through that

18. Silas_01

Silas_01

Can I ask what software you are using, gimp or something else?

19. JonesNorman

JonesNorman

20. Sunmaster885

Sunmaster885

I use Photoshop. Best choice imo

fudefrak likes this.