Page 798 of 1017 FirstFirst ... 298 698 748 788 796 797 798 799 800 808 848 898 ... LastLast
Results 11,956 to 11,970 of 15253

Thread: The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Am I allowed to speak?
    Thanks

Wow, cthrough, the guy didn't know and he's being nice about it. chill..

Ignoring the true trolls c-through's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,109 Times in 1,421 Posts

I'm not berating him, just helping him out by showing that it is a fake. I'm sure he doesn't want the thread littered with fake images either. Selecting your images from a reputable source where you can see multiple images from a series (like on Phun) is best to avoid these situations, as not all sites will keep the fakes separated or labeled that way. It's also nice to not clog up the thread with non-picture posts, so I prefer to clean up after myself.
    Sorry for the watermark tags, but it's the only way I could try to prevent
    my work from being stolen and used elsewhere without my permission

Some of my work --> Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Hayden Panettiere - top & bottom, Maria Menounos -top & bottom, Kelly Ripa, Jennifer Morrison

Beginner
    Thanks

whats the difference between "enhanced" and a fake ray except that you use a light touch?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,678 Times in 1,531 Posts

A FakeRay is a fake that merges two images while trying to replicate a see-through effect.

An x-ray (enhanced) is a image that the pixels are adjusted to reveal detail that we can't see in the original version.
    For the love of women and the beauty they offer.

Beginner
    Thanks

yeah so fakerays are "enhanced" but done sloppily by people who are too lazy to use Burn and Dodge and Despeckle and other tools. Enhanced images have clearly been edited and smoothed and such.

I guess the problem is fakerays look like crap most of the time because they're fast to make. Hadn't seen the term "fakeray" before I came here anyway. should I delete these two posts c-through?

Thanks

I guess you haven't visited my FakeRay thread. Some of my early stuff was't all that great but I think my recent work is pretty damn good. But I agree that there are quite a few fakers that are too lazy to strive for quality.

Thanks

A good fakeray like Kaleidoscope is turning out is hard to spot the fakery - choosing underlying body sections that are proportional, and the right angle is not an easy task, and when done right is very realistic, but it's still not the same since you're using another image layered underneath the one you really want to see naked.

Unfortunately "lazy" often makes images look bad whether you're talking x-ray or fakeray. Sometimes it's not just laziness, but just a poor eye for detail, but either way it makes for bad images. That's one of the reasons I always post my original image along with any modified versions. I'd love to be able to do an animated .gif of each image (as I've done a couple times in the past) to show that the enhanced details I bring out are present, but I just don't have that kind of time very often. If you flip through the images or open each one in their own tab and you can get the same basic idea. My enhanced images are the details brought out through basic image manipulation (brightness, contrast, saturation, and sometimes hue adjustment), which are improved by bringing back the colors to match skintones & shading that would be present if the fabric was more transparent. This is done through lightening/darkening areas, and/or colorizing similar to how B&W films are made to look more pleasing by adding appropriate colors to the images without changing the original content.

Some of my work --> Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Hayden Panettiere - top & bottom, Maria Menounos -top & bottom, Kelly Ripa, Jennifer Morrison

Beginner
    Thanks

you could do a better version of something like this
    my software is terrible it indexes the colors so I have to crop the shit out of everything to get any detail.
    I hope the crediting is fine with you.
    I just put the xray layer on the original.
    Then made a 90% transparent layer, and created a new layer from visible.
    Then repeated down to 80%, 70%, and so on down to 0% and then back up. I added an extra 100% visible xray layer so you can see that part better.
    Hope that made sense. IDK what software you use but this method only took me a few minutes. I guess it's like I said - faster results, lower quality. Ha.

Thanks

Just click on the Jennifer Aniston link in my signature, and that's one of the images you'll see I did already. I think you're over thinking how to do it - just use basic brightness & contrast adjustments to start with. You can do this with just about any image software, and even old version of Photoshop can do everything you need for very little money.

Attention Whore
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,375 Times in 114 Posts

i've used the free photoshop i found on google (pixlr or something like that i think) just to try out a few of my own pics and pics i've found, i can get a little out of that, but nothing like cthrough does

Thanks
    Thanked 1,156 Times in 492 Posts

Jennifer Aniston, for several decades now, seems to have some sort of affliction where her nipples are constantly erect. I'm not complaining, because that's awesome. It's just....unusual.
    "Hockey players speak two languages: English and profanity." - Gordie Howe

cayne's slave
    Thanks

Default Everyone stop!!!!

Let's have less talking and more PIXs!!!!! Everyone is here for one reason and one reason only and that is to SEEEEEEEEE-THRU FEMALE CELEBRITIES TATAs and WOOHOOS!!!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rnoreuil For The Above Post:

stevelo (04-29-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BurntPopsicles View Post
    i've used the free photoshop i found on google (pixlr or something like that i think) just to try out a few of my own pics and pics i've found, i can get a little out of that, but nothing like cthrough does
    c-through is a master! It would take time and practice to reach his level. Keep on trying.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaleidoscope For The Above Post:

BurntPopsicles (04-29-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by c-through View Post
    A good fakeray like Kaleidoscope is turning out is hard to spot the fakery - choosing underlying body sections that are proportional, and the right angle is not an easy task, and when done right is very realistic, but it's still not the same since you're using another image layered underneath the one you really want to see naked.

Thanks c-through... it means a lot coming from an artist like yourself!

Post Pimp
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,468 Times in 457 Posts

Default Taylor Swift (47th Annual ACM Awards, 2012)

Found images that had DATA ... even the stain on her gown became visible

Originals are here ... http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=894120&page=2

opo: Check-out 'swiftadds23' ... it was my second choice to process.

moustachestrength: Kaleidoscope's 'fakerays' are the best I've seen ... I agree with c-through ... sifting through images that will match the underlying body then matching the angle, pose and color is no joke ... may actually try one with the recent Sandra Bullock pics

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iCeleb For The Above Post:

big4blue1 (04-30-2012), driller195 (05-01-2012), MMax (10-06-2012), monss (04-29-2012), nightd (04-30-2012), opo (05-01-2012), wilma (12-02-2012)