1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INFO FORUM ISSUES (Cont'd)

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by J3scribe, Jul 17, 2012.

1. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

On a totally unrelated note, I want ice cream. No matter how popular the CE forum gets.

2. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

She is mine thread isn't about the celebs but members picking a celeb

3. Cold As Ice

J3scribe likes this.
  4. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

I think you're being entirely irrational and somewhat selfish about this CAI. The vast bulk of the girls in the "She is mine 2013" list are celebrities! Presumably those who have made choices in that thread actually spend some time admiring these ladies in the phun.org Celebrity Section and elsewhere on the web! In fact our Celebrity Section actually gets several times as much traffic as the General Forum, and we expect the CX forum will enjoy similar favour! But you "won't go there"!

So you're taking your bat home, and to hell with your "customers"?

5. Cold As Ice

There were more members who thought it did belong in General Forum. If every thread with celeb name or pic in it them 90% of General and Creative forum should go there. But the 2013 version of she is mine was the last i made.

6. Hamsterslapper

Hamsterslapper erogenous nipples

J3scribe likes this.
  7. WhereEverUGo

WhereEverUGo Almost where?

Flippy likes this.
  8. Captain_Morgan

Captain_Morgan

Jack Tripper likes this.
  9. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Puttin On The Ritz ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Jack Tripper likes this.
  10. Captain_Morgan

Captain_Morgan

11. Alecksander

Alecksander BANNED

12. Kempt

Kempt ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

13. This thread was reported by the OP to belong in Celeb Extra after I posted a comment saying the same. Then somehow it got moved back. Why?

http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=1063123

I think the Extra section is pointless, but if you're going to keep it make up your minds about what content belongs there and be consistent.

Flippy likes this.
  14. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Cant speak for the actions taken place in this case and will let the mod that has done things speak for himself. As far as your comment on the extra section goes it is noted and with everything we cant please everyone.

all done.

15. I just hope that the staff will observe how the idea works out in practice and will axe it or at least revise the guidelines for what content should be posted there before moving forward with it long term.

Flippy likes this.
  16. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

We shall monitor things and take suggestions seriously off course. Any new change needs time to find its place. No guideline is written in stone and things that are in one section now might need to end up somewhere else in a week or two.

J3scribe likes this.
  17. WhereEverUGo

WhereEverUGo Almost where?

18. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Mea culpa, sorry! I saw no mention of social media in the thread title, so I moved it from CX to CP (I didn't notice it had already been moved in the opposite direction)!
    It's back in CX. Please label social media content appropriately.

19. JoeGamer81

JoeGamer81 BANNED

Some of my posts are being held in a moderation queue, and then never showing up. What gives?

20. X-Name

X-Name BANNED

Soon will be accepted if they are correctly posted.