1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INFO FORUM ISSUES (Cont'd)

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by J3scribe, Jul 17, 2012.

1. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Hi guys and girls, can you check up on Magges account a little, he seems to have some issues to log in again

after a post in the poetry thread he was kicked out and then was asked to log in again, problem is that he can't do that, not fully anyway, the green light is on, but he can't post.
    he did delete cookies and have turned off and on the pc several times, but the problem still persists.

2 people like this.
  2. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

it will be done when a admin happens to stop by. I can do minor editing on accounts only like removing siggies with wrong sizes and what not.

2 people like this.
  3. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Hej guys and girl,
    this was the first for me.
    Suddenly Phun asked me for my log in, tried (about 20 times), but did not work.
    All that time my "green light" was on as seen here:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ran my antivirus (Panda Internet Security 2014), Malwarebytes and rebooted my computer ... nothing helped !
    This was going on for about 30-45 minutes.

Now it works, but wtf ?!?!

2 people like this.
  4. mr.khan

mr.khan ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

5. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths Hell is empty. All the Devils are here! ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

2 people like this.
  6. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Sometimes when that happens you have to logout, clear your cookies and then log back in. Sometimes you just have to keep trying like you did because the servers aren't in sync. It's maddening, but there's little we can do about it other than make the host aware of the issue, by which point the problem has likely been resolved.

1 person likes this.
  7. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

I do not piss into someones territory, nor search for fame in here anymore !
    You know better P4 !

That question was honest, because i did not know that all Playmates goes into the Model !

8. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths Hell is empty. All the Devils are here! ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

What I know, is you've been ranting all around Phun about who is, and who isn't a celeb, and where they should and shouldn't be posted.

Playboy pictorials belong in the Model Forum, IMO, regardless if they became famous after Playboy.

Shannon Tweed and Sara Jean Underwood are prime examples, their Playboy spreads belong in the Model Forum, other material would belong in the Celebrity Forum. Those are my opinions of course, Mods and Admins need to establish some ground rules.

1 person likes this.
  9. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

that is not something i can recall that Magge has been doing too much.

1 person likes this.
  10. Magge

Me ranting ALL around Phun ... Ok, that is new to me ! :confused:

I respect where they want the PB models ... as i only did 3 ones, as in very old ones with mostly bad pics !

11. Perfect4ths

Then it's someone who look an awful lot like him. :shrug:

Edit: Sorry Magge, it was the other Yellow guy that's been ranting about

Either way, my PB argument stands.

And while we are here: http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=1407343 non English thread title.
    Also, if it really is a Pro title, it should have a lot more info with it, otherwise I believe it belongs in the Amateur Forum or trash.

2 people like this.
  12. Magge

Would be fun to see who the hell that could be ! :(

13. Magge

Did all that stuff !
    Hope they find a solution, as that was scary and awkward ! :(

1 person likes this.
  14. Magge

Your still good P4, in my mind !
    That Yellow i can`t see, so not sure who that is ! :(

My PB thinking, also stands ... Scribble will lose ! ;)

15. Fuzzopi

Fuzzopi 49ers Faithful ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

1 person likes this.
  16. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Those are the standards, and most people seem to understand them without being told. ;)

17. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

1 person likes this.
  18. petro66

petro66 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

19. 00009999

00009999 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

20. Flippy

all done.