1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Jennifer Love Hewitt - Sunbathing in tube bikini top twitpic - 08/05/12 (LQ)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Mr. Mister, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Mr. Mister

Mr. Mister ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

2. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Take.
    Off.
    Your.
    Top.

3. CandyGirl Video

CandyGirl Video Long Way to the Top If... ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

4. Alyson Hannigan's Tampon

Alyson Hannigan's Tampon BANNED

Dear Jennifer,

I have been cranking my yank to you for fifteen years. The casualties of our affair number in the millions (of sperm), the hundreds (of worn-out VHS tapes from hours spent paused on the same downblouses and bikini scenes), the dozens (of gigabytes dedicated to pictures of you on my hard drive, two (wrists carpal tunnel'd from years of furious masturbation) and one (penis bent beyond recognition). i have coveted the one shitty nipple slip you offered from The Tuxedo, the LQ shots of you wearing a see-through blouse at an AIDS benefit from 2003, and countless bra shots, ass shots, tummy shots, face close-ups, finger-suckings, and panty flashings. Now you have Twitter, where you send us pics like this, to make our peens hard for what may or may not even be worth looking at anymore.

In return, all I ask is this: SHOW YOUR FUCKING TITS ALREADY, YOU FUCKING TALENTLESS WHORE. YOU ARE LITERALLY ONLY FAMOUS BECAUSE YOU WERE HOT, AND NOW JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE HUGE TITS. SHOW YOUR FUCKING TITS ALREADY. DO IT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE, AND IF IT IS TOO LATE SHOW THEM ANYWAY BECAUSE ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING AT THIS POINT. YOU COCKTEASING BITCH.

Love,

Alyson Hannigan's Tampon.

finius, CY21, greg24 and 31 others like this.
  5. Hiphopviral

Hiphopviral

6. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! The Cockney King... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

:lol: AHT dooood you got way to much time on your hands! :lol:

:beerchug:

7. HeavyToka

HeavyToka Lost in a haze ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Nice tits as always

8. chuckdee

chuckdee

That's right mate, and the same goes for Mandy Moore. You have been warned. Get those tits out before we don't care any more. And, not to worry what we all think. Take a cue from Neve Campbell. She has some scarey ass tits, but we love em. Same with Sarah Silverman, don't wait so we gotta see old lady tits.

Loser, Vcbe, JDOGG and 1 other person like this.
  9. Alyson Hannigan's Tampon

Two people agree, yet nobody thanks my post?

HOW RUDE. ;)

Loser likes this.
  10. Bush sucks

Bush sucks ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Come on titty!!!

Loser likes this.
  11. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

You're one to talk. You had me right up until you called her a whore, which she clearly isn't.

I don't understand why folks around here can't show a bit more class. You guys toss around terms like bitch and whore and slut and cunt as if these woman have done something to personally offend you. Which they haven't.

Oh and by the way, you guys may want to keep in mind that one of the mods here is a woman. I'll let her speak her own mind on the subject if and/or when she cares to (and believe me, she will speak her mind if it matters).

DDP73, Cold As Ice, Jammsbro and 9 others like this.
  12. assassin1234

assassin1234 15 Year Member

AHT,

at times when a lady is constantly teasing the shit out of me, i like to think that she has ugly, huge nipples. makes me feel a little bit better about not seeing them. perhaps that will help u?

13. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

I'd do the worst kind of things to her.

The worst.

14. Loser

Loser ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

SHOW YOUR TITS, please....

15. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

:rofl:

16. Sennsational

Yeah Tampon, you bloody whore :D

Denial is bliss.

17. Alyson Hannigan's Tampon

I'm sorry, I thought the facetious nature of my post was self-evident. Judging by the rest of the responses, I see no reason to believe it wasn't. But since you bring it up, there are many persistent rumors circulating H-Wood that JLH is a psycho cock-hound. Take that for whatever it's worth, but at least it's something towards suggesting that my (albeit joking) assessment of Ms. Hewitt is correct, as opposed to yours, which rather seems based on nothing more than your personal desire for her to be chaste. I have no intention of dashing this fantasy, and I was just kidding anyway, but saying that she "clearly isn't" a whore is very clearly a statement you are in absolutely no position to make.

And I'm not exactly sure why the sex of a moderator should be of any relevance here. Do women not swear? Do they not make and appreciate dick and pussy jokes? If not, moderating at a website that features not only nude celebrities but also explicit sexual videos seems like an odd choice.

I like you, I like how you post, so I'll say this: Don't talk about women as if they're children. I'm sure this moderator can handle herself, and doesn't need a white knight trying to defend her out of some misplaced sense of chivalry. Were I her, I'd be more insulted at your insinuation that I was too delicate to hear such words as "cunt" or "bitch" than at anything someone said about Jennifer Love Hewitt.

18. DetJohnKimble

DetJohnKimble

I like this post, but some of the comments on Phun are so amazingly crude I sometimes wonder if they actually act like this in real life.

jango2000 likes this.
  19. Sennsational

J3scribe, your turn.

Big Bamboo! likes this.
  20. niccin

niccin

Tube bikini top........ more like a head band!