1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Hilary Duff - Booty in Pants ~ Shopping in Santa Monica (8/23/12) LQ, HQ adds

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by RAMistheMAN, Aug 24, 2012.

1. RAMistheMAN

RAMistheMAN ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Awehm, boucher, mattuner2477 and 30 others like this.
  2. doubleday

doubleday Ten Years of Phun

Beautiful woman with an awesome caboose.

3. arest16

arest16

Seems like the Duff is having a tough time losing the post baby weight. Maybe this will be her weight from now on. Lets not forget that her mom is a bit on the heavy side.

4. assassin1234

assassin1234 15 Year Member

lord i hope not. shes got deals on tv in the works, so lets hope this motivates her

5. RAMistheMAN

RAMistheMAN ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I don't know what you're taking about. She's continues to look better and better each time I see her. This is definitely the best she's looked since her pregnancy and I'm sure she's going to keep it going until she has her pre-pregnant body back.

karizma and mulie4life like this.
  6. arest16

arest16

Well we'll have to wait and see. I think its been over 5 months since she gave birth. Like it or not, celebrities typically dont take this long to lose their pregnancy weight. And its not like she's almost there. It looks like she's got a long way to go to get back to her pre-pregnancy weight. Maybe she has no intention on returning to that weight, which is fine. But as it is right now, the weight seems to be sticking. And I'm not even saying she looks bad. I love that thick ass! I'm just pointing out the fact that this type of weight runs in the family and a pregnancy can often be the tipping point for a young womans body.

7. tcmr

tcmr

I'd keep her the way she is if it's the only way her womanly bits stay.

8. stp52x

stp52x

I like to think that her devotion to her child is preventing her from investing the time necessary to lose the weight. Otherwise, she'd have to join my ever expanding list of celebrities who've become hideous cows as a result of this event. Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of being satisfied with large mammary glands to overlook the fact that EVERY other feature of her body has deteriorated gravely (unless it's common to find deformed cubic asses attractive, and I'm suffering from some unique trauma).

9. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

dat ass, thighs and calves are looking so damn delicious to me! :32:

doubleday and karizma like this.
  10. karizma

karizma

Very bootyful!

11. MischaBarton'sThong

MischaBarton'sThong

FUCK, I wanna sniff it!! :wank:

12. Celeb Debaser

Celeb Debaser ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

13. Analeezer

Analeezer BANNED

[​IMG]

With an ass like that, I'd never fuck her pussy...

It would be anal sex all the time...

:D

boucher, manofoz, karizma and 2 others like this.
  14. MCA

MCA Drinkin' Ale and Chasin' Tail ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

See looks great. She has publicly said that she is not in a hurry to "crash diet" and will/is slowly losing the weight.

15. capitolfi

capitolfi

She is fucking smoking hot in these...

I may be in the minority, but I will take the post baby body of hers over the way she looked when she was younger.

She looks great & that ass is awe-inspiring...

16. thedopeness

thedopeness

Agree: Deep Anal :asshole:

17. arest16

arest16

Was that comment necessary? Its apparent by your name, avatar and signature that you have no interest in vagina regardless of how big or small an ass is. Your fascination with anal is a bit over the top.:booty:

18. vagina_exam

vagina_exam BANNED

I can't tell you all the massive flood of impure thoughts swirling around my head right about now! :wank: :lets_do_it_wild:

19. rocky

rocky ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hq adds

[​IMG] [​IMG]

boucher, Neurosis9980, jeje70 and 4 others like this.
  20. rocky

rocky ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

boucher, Neurosis9980, jeje70 and 3 others like this.