1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Sig Of The Week #168 - Resident Evil - voting thread

Discussion in 'Expired Polls' started by TheOne, Sep 2, 2012.

?

Which sig gets your vote?

Poll closed Sep 5, 2012.
  1. Sig# 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sig# 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sig# 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Sig# 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Sig# 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Sig 1
    [​IMG]

Sig 2
    [​IMG]

Sig 3
    [​IMG]

Sig 4
    [​IMG]

Sig 5
    [​IMG]

[HR][/HR]As usual, tell us what you voted for and why!!
    [HR][/HR]​

A.tab, 2001pm, Merlin and 1 other person like this.
  2. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

for some reason #3 is not showing up for me.

Edit: scratch that, it just loaded. I went with 4 because of the quarters. I know that has nothing to do with the signature but reminded me of that.

3. drcooper

drcooper

I like #2.She looks like a BADASS.!!:firedevil:

4. Graphical User Interface

Graphical User Interface

So I guess the theme was actually "anything from the Resident Evil franchise" then :hmmm:

Like if the theme had been Die Hard you don't expect to see sigs featuring Maggie Q!

A.tab likes this.
  5. TheOne

well, if theres one thing I have learned, then it's that you have to be precise in the description of the theme

6. -=murphy=-

-=murphy=-

I belive theres nothing wrong with this week sigs. I see only Resident Evil related stuff, so theres no problem.

What i think happened is that many people don't know the Resident Evil games. In fact there were 8 games before the first movie. So for me its natural that some of the sigs is based in the games.

7. TheOne

I didn't say there were anything wrong with them, if I felt there were anything wrong with one of them I wouldn't allow it to be in the competition

8. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

Without doing a poll thread, I chose Resident Evil to see if the sigs would gravitate more towards the game or movie. Well, as most showed Milla, I got my answer. I thought it would expose any gamers amongst the artists in the CB!!!!

Sorry that you seen that as unfair. I see it as an informational tool to be used later.

9. -=murphy=-

-=murphy=-

I undestand what you are saying. I was just pointing that theres more things about resident evil than the movies.

Merlin likes this.
  10. Graphical User Interface

Graphical User Interface

Posting my reply over in the discussion thread so we can continue to talk about it if needed after this thread is expired.

TheOne likes this.
  11. Graphical User Interface

Graphical User Interface

Oh totally. I was going to do my sig based on the game because I played it back in the day and it's the daddy of the survival horror genre. I just couldn't find images that I could be sure were from then, either screenshots or artwork. So I had to go with the first movie.

12. Handbanana

Handbanana moderate extremist

all great but i voted for #1 because of Michelle Rodriguez.
    #5 was a close 2nd, like the old school video game look.

13. elitebynature89

elitebynature89

Sig #1. Michelle Rodriguez is in the image.

14. A.tab

A.tab It was the best of times, ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers Power Poster

Voted #1.
    Just liked it more than the others