1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Women Smiling at Your Erection at the Nude Beach - Open Thread

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by sprtr, Nov 8, 2012.

1. sprtr

sprtr

Hot Tub Cam Part 4 of 7

I tried holding my breath to force the little soldier to wilt, but he remained at attention, defiant and proud. The women were greatly amused, some hiding smiles behind their hands, some giggling, helping my predicament not one bit. [​IMG]They kept giving me these sidelong glances, and OTHER women would walk by[​IMG] and bend over to pick up things that they just happened to drop right there, or they would slide their hands over their butt cheeks as if ...what(?)[​IMG] or adjust their nipples(!) while smiling and it just would not stand down. Funny - nobody dropped anything behind me. The only sounds from that direction came from the clicking cameras.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Oddly, it was the ones wearing some clothing who made non-bonerhood a non-option. Some of these women would kneel or bend down to talk to others in the tub,[​IMG] and would smile faintly, obviously delighted by the plight of the poor Homo Erectus.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8 people like this.
  2. sprtr

sprtr

Hot Tub Cam Part 5 of 7

Just when I thought it was impossible for a c*ck to become more rigid than steel, behind the screens the girls began opening up for me (and the everpresent cameras), and wave after wave of lust hit to make me stiffen and throb even more.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Looking directly into my eyes, they succeeded in raising my arousal level yet higher. I had no way of hiding my desire, my need to plunge my rock hard shaft balls deep into their yearning slits, over and over.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    They probably knew.

Last edited: May 2, 2019
    7 people like this.
  3. sprtr

sprtr

Hot Tub Cam Part 6 of 7

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    You could have got my pulse by timing the oscillations of my penis, and I was blushing furiously. And even if I looked away, the showers were in my field of vision and HOW many times did they have to bend over there anyway? I was in trouble, no doubt.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

7 people like this.
  4. sprtr

sprtr

Hot Tub Cam Part 7 of 7

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] After a few minutes of unfortunately arousing "conversation", they looked at each other, and, speaking almost in unison (and I could HEAR them smiling!) said these dreaded words: “OK, let's go for dinner.”
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I felt like I was approaching the guillotine as I steeled myself up to ascend the stairs from the tub, watching the ladies emerging like glorious Venuses out of the spume, hips and asses undulating ahead of me. As an Assman, that sight was not exactly needed right then, but I could not look away. The fertility goddesses were giggling and grinning from ear to ear as I had to crawl out of the tub and slink over to the distant picnic table area with my raging bouncing boner pointing the way.
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Luckily no one noticed. Yeah, right. I sure could have used that hat, and I’m pretty sure the women ahead of me put a little extra wiggle into their walk. I’m not certain of it, but you do the math.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

After dinner was a nude dance, but that’s another story.

6 people like this.
  5. Dunnhill

Dunnhill

Wonderful job sprtr. You have a great eye for again picking so many hot, gorgeous and sexy girls. All are so yummy! Thanks.

1 person likes this.
  6. sprtr

sprtr

Sylvie’s Position pt1/5

I have written about this woman before. She’s a friend of mine, and I have changed some of the details to obscure who and where she is.

Sylvie: “I don’t know how they can do it. They’re on a nude beach. Once something starts rising, there’s no way to hide it.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    And they have to know that we are trying to get them hard, right where it will be the most embarrassing. I sure am, although I pretend to be shocked and surprised when it happens. That never seems to help the poor dears, LOL!

Think about it. Even tan? As if. I can do that in my backyard. No, I’m at the NUDE BEACH. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]I want you to look at me, my tits, my ass, and my pussy, and I want you to enjoy it. But I AM a Cock-Teaser, and I WILL see BONERS!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    And the harder you try to avoid becoming erect, the more likely it is that you will fail. Lots of fun for me!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I love the feeling of becoming moist, knowing the the sight of my mounded slit gleaming in the sun, [​IMG] [​IMG]
    the opening of my lips, will be causing even the most jaded guys to worry about getting hard. I adopt a faint smile on my lips that drives them crazy, and though they try desperately to keep some control over their telegraphic members, I take great delight in reporting that this never works![​IMG] [​IMG]
    Boing! - Erector Girl strikes again, LOL! Can’t hide a wagging erection! It’s so unfair. I love it! [​IMG]
    I had one guy suddenly crouch down, and when I asked why, he said he had to tie his shoelaces. (He was barefoot.) I grinned and angled towards him, so that he got an excellent view of me spreading open my pussy lips, just for him.
    .[​IMG]
    That sealed his doom. His face turned red, and when he sheepishly stood up, I swear his dick bounced up the final 47 degrees, becoming as big and hard as it could be, winking in the bright sunlight, beautiful, erect. (Just average to smallish, but nice - guys are so focused on their size). That's right, worship me, Baby! You know how to salute!.[​IMG]

6 people like this.
  7. sprtr

sprtr

Sylvie'€™s Position pt2/5

Sylvie: €œI discovered cock-teasing quite late actually. In school, I used to mercilessly tease this cute guy who sat beside me. About 5 minutes before the end of the class,
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I would cross my legs, and if he glanced at them, well, you know, Sproing, LOL! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    And if he managed, by some insane feat of willpower, not to look, the sound of my nylon encased legs slowly sliding against each other together with his very active imagination, would work its penile stiffening magic, reliable as cockwork.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Or the sight of my shapely calf bouncing up and down, shoe perched precariously off the toe tip would do the job.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] I sometimes got wet, watching the erection tenting his pants, knowing that I was making him think about how great it would feel to be parting my pussy lips with the head of his rock hard penis, slowly penetrating my soft moist warmth, then thrusting in and out, faster and faster, my moans and fluttering vaginal contractions making him lose control and erupt deep inside me. Hot!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I would smile as he had to walk hunched over between classes, wondering if it was just his own dirty imagination.
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    Yeah, that that sure hid his 'problem'. Not. I'€™ll lay odds that he still thinks it was unintentional on my part.

"Whot, having postural problems, again?"
    "Er, yeah, it€'s the seats in the darn History class, I guess..."[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Ha. I think I know what kind of seat was causing the problem, LOL! [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
    4 people like this.
  8. sprtr

sprtr

Sylvie'€™s Position pt3/5

Of course, if you really want to see cock-teasing at its finest, where do you go?
    Sylvie: Correct! it's even better and easier at the nude beach. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I like to go there in a €œnormal bikini,
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    although one carefully chosen to highlight my perky breasts and when the nipples are alert (pretty much always!), and the smooth camel toe certainly has a bracing effect on the penises which are lucky (or unlucky!) enough to be around me. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

It€™'s great fun to see guys visibly struggling to stay €œdecent€. That's when I smile at them over my shoulder, shoot a quick knowing glance at their twitching cocks, and slowly peel out of my bikini bottom.
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The fact that they KNOW I am trying to get them erect makes it even worse, it'€™s so hot!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

It'€™s nice to look at the larger ones, but the smaller to average ones are really fun to tease, very responsive, and they are so embarrassed. Once they feel it happening, they try so hard to prevent it, which never works! The harder they fight it, the harder they get, LOL! I love that.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
    5 people like this.
  9. sprtr

sprtr

Sylvie’s Position pt4/5

Sylvie: “Plus I am pretty small and tight down there, and most guys who get inside me can never seem to last more than a minute or two. [​IMG] [​IMG] Especially if they are holding my breasts as I slowly guide their rock hard, twitching penises into my tunnel of love. Particularly the larger guys. I usually get them to put the head in for about as long as they can stand it, and when they pull out, I finish by sucking them off. They don’t seem to mind... [​IMG] But I have had some of the best orgasms ever while guys who are about _? inches long were inside me. I have conditioned myself to come very quickly, and guys tell me that the side effect of this is that it feels like I am doing kegels the whole time even before I come. This makes them feel like they could come at any time, without warning, and of course it’s why most of them can’t even last until my first orgasm. But if they do make it that long, there’s almost no way they can withstand the clamping effect when I do come. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Still it’s very satisfying to make guys crazy, to feel them throbbing and spurting inside me.

They tell me that I exude sexuality, in a subtle way. Not sure about the “subtle” part. I like to tell a guy on the nude beach, how I would have sex with him, if only I were not so disillusioned with the lack of stamina guys seem to have with me, that there is NO WAY he’s going to feel what it is like to be inside me. I tell him that based on his size, he would probably last no more than a minute... [​IMG] [​IMG] ...that he’s never felt a pussy so tight as mine... that he would spurt and spurt inside me... but quickly, oh so quickly. Then, if I DO let him fuck me, well, no pressure, LOL.

It’s all a game to me, and when I make him come inside me, after about a minute of intense thrusting, I feel so feminine, so powerful. Also, I usually have a rabbit beside me to finish up. The look on their faces at these times is priceless. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] But I once told a bystander {sprtr: That was me!}, a much smaller guy {sprtr: ........}, to get over here and finish the job. He was already hard, (of course!) and OMFG! I came three times, and he was constantly on the verge of dropping his load, his will power was astounding {sprtr: buffing my nails here - on my penis!}, considering how horny he must have been, and during my third orgasm when I caressed his balls he suddenly shouted as he shot and shot and shot. [​IMG] [​IMG]Bet he thinks about that day quite often, hopefully at the wrong time, LOL! {sprtr: Damn it, Sylvie, you have no idea! Or, I guess you do...}

Sometimes I’ll tell guys that I MIGHT have sex with them if only they can control themselves and not get an erection. That’s right, DON’T think about a pink elephant! It’s hilarious, not one guy has ever been able to avoid thinking about having sex and boning up. Of course, I like to cup my tits while smiling directly at them,or open up my pussy lips as I kneel doggy style, looking at them over my shoulder... [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] yeah, this is when I tell them how tight and wet I get, about how amazing it would feel to be sliding in and out of my tight warm C***... about my pussy squeezing their hard cock just so, the unbearable pressure... about guys ejaculating their sperm while screaming in joyful agony (I actually use this phrase)... about guys getting so turned on that they never last for more than a few minutes, but that may be long enough to make me come, which will milk them dry... And they always get steel hard, wagging, throbbing, dripping. Of course, I do let some of them in. What, do you think I’m a Tease? But these guys never last. Why is that!? LOL!” [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
    5 people like this.
  10. sprtr

sprtr

Sylvie’s Position pt5/5

Talking with Sylvie about this has been eye opening, as well as dick hardening. Before I met her, i used to think that it was just my dirty imagination, and gentlemen do not get excited at the nude beach. Now, when i see a woman smile just so, or see her move or OPEN UP just so,[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] or she manages to insert into the conversation, the words “hard”, “stiff”, “throbbing” or “erection” (ostensibly referring to signs or buildings, but COME ON...), while slyly glancing at me (and my highly exposed penis), I KNOW what she is trying to do. [​IMG] [​IMG] And believe you me, that really does make it worse. For a while I thought I could go to the beach and not, ah, “stand out”, but now when I go, I am pretty much getting hard the whole time. I have a certain reputation among my female friends, but they do seem to love going to the beach with me. They say it’s always fun, but for me, well, the next time I have to walk 2 kilometers with my penis extended into the next time zone... God, it’s so darned embarrassing. Plus it uses up more sunscreen... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The really great thing about nude beaches is that there’s none of this “Is this person interested in me” BS. if you’re really interested in her, that flag is going to be hoisted high. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Sometimes even you don’t really know if you are really into a woman. But your body will tell you, and everybody else, and women find it sometimes arousing, usually flattering, and always amusing. And if it’s mutual, she’ll let you know. Sometimes she’ll ask to touch it (or ask if you want her to apply sunscreen to it, YAY!), and well, if you say “No”, then just hand in your Man-Card now.[​IMG] [​IMG] The most amazing first kiss I had was on a beach, at sunset, while a gorgeous girl held and gently stroked my erect cock. Her hands were so soft... I love going to nude beaches. If you can overcome the embarrassment, you will never regret it. [​IMG] [​IMG]

PSA: If you have been teased by this woman, or others like her (and there are many, this is far from unusual), or if you have had sex with her, or women like her, we want to hear about it. Summer’s coming up, and we will want to be thinking about this and other stories as we hit the nude beach! Or Not.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6 people like this.
  11. sprtr

sprtr

For most guys, springing a boner while nude at the beach is their worst nightmare. And this fear makes it altogether more likely that the flag will rise. Women know this, and many of them delight in it.

Judy: I like to hang around the volleyball court. All that motion, the hearts pumping... and I know how to divert some of that blood flow! I remember this big Hawaiian guy was up serving. I bent over straight-legged to get some sunscreen out of my bag, and when I unbent myself, his penis was - unbending. Well, what could he do? Keep playing, of course, as his cock swelled and stiffened. It was so cute to see. I flashed him a big smile, which didn't seem to help his 'problem' one bit![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    “Funny thing, when this happened, it was obvious to me that a lot of the women started moving around to better present their assets. No matter which way he looked, there was always someone applying sunscreen to her breasts, spreading her legs while stroking the inner thighs, smiling while pulling off bikini bottoms in that way, doing all the classic cock teases, and some of the other guys got erect too. That was a fun day (for the women!)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Blythe: Some guys will use physical pain to avoid erections. One guy started slapping his chest, harder and harder. I could hardly keep from giggling, but I told him to quiet down, as my friend (who well knows and shares my hobby) was taking a nap. [​IMG] [​IMG] She was only pretending though, as i could see her eyes watching him and his twitching dick through slitted lids. As her legs drifted open, she spread open her pussy, whispering sleepily, "Put it in, I want to feel you cum hard deep inside me..." It was soon throbbingly obvious how much his increasingly rigid boner wanted to do that very thing. Trying to suppress our laughter nearly killed us both.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
    13 people like this.
  12. sprtr

sprtr

As always, thanks to the original uploaders!

Dan: “ My girlfriend was out of town, so I found myself alone, and horny at the beach. I saw these two girls out of the corner of my eye, and without looking at them knew, somehow, that they would be dangerous to look at. Hot, teasing, and just my type. Maybe they were exuding pheremones, it’s a mystery to me, but I HAD to look.

Her timing was excellent, and just as I looked, she was leaning back on her elbows, her legs were opening up, and I caught her looking up from my cock, smiling. I got that feeling where you know you’re going to get hard, and trust me, that feeling is twice as strong when you are nude. Her friend, who had been smoothing down the blanket, and was thus on all fours, looked at me over her shoulder, with her heart shaped ass in the air, and winked at me, as she parted her pussy lips.

My cock sprang up, longer and harder than it’s ever been. God, I wanted them. They had a tent...."

Of course, not all guys become embarrassed when they get hard at the nude beach.

Matt: “I’m healthy, and so is my sex drive. And in my imagination, those naughty smiles some of the young ladies shoot my way just as they open their legs to my appreciative gaze means that they feel the same way. Especially when both their grins and their legs spread even wider... They’re obviously trying to make me hard, and it totally works on me.”

Naimie: “I remember this one guy, rising out of the sea like Bond in Casino Royale. My girlfriends’ gaze zeroed in on him like Norad when I pointed out that he was hard as a rock, and just walking along as if he didn’t care. He sauntered over to his towel, nodding over at my rapt, giggling coven, and dried himself off, whilst his 6 incher wagged around like a thing possessed. His nonchalance was very attractive, and I went over and asked if he wanted help applying sunscreen. Of course he did! God, his dick felt so stiff; when I made a comment about his being a Man of Steel, we both laughed.

“Then it was my turn, and he applied cream to my (horny) body with firm, sure strokes. He had a raging erection the whole time, and I actually had an orgasm while he rubbed me down. I think I hid it fairly well, but I’m sure that both he and my watching girlfriends knew. We’re still dating today! It makes me feel so feminine when we are walking along and he can’t help getting hard.”

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Tess: “Yes it’s not fair. I can be horny as hell (often!) at the nude beach, and nobody will know for sure, though they might suspect. That’s when i try to work my boner-causing magic. A subtle smile, a minute shift just so, an “accidental” touch of my breasts or pussy... Boing! LOL.

“I think it’s hot when a guy has enough confidence to just keep walking along, doing whatever he was doing, while sporting a stiff cock.”

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9 people like this.
  13. zeemzima

zeemzima

some i found!

6 people like this.
  14. sprtr

sprtr

Part 1

At least 325 similar posts have been found on the English language internet, so if you are horny and go to the nude beach, well...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Wil: "...once I went to a nude beach, and I was totally FINE walking along the beach, till I saw a young woman about my age, frolicking nearby in the surf, wearing her (gold lame') bikini bottoms.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    So, she wasn't completely naked, which made me feel even more naked. And her breasts were P*ayboy-perfect. My god, I got stiff immediately!! And the most embarrassing part was that, though she didn't see me, her two girlfriends that did see me, knew why I collapsed onto the sand with my knees up.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Laughing and smiling, they pointed me out to the lame’ goddess, who then grinned and proceeded to tease me while pretending to be unaware of my predicament. Oh, she held her tits out, brushed the nipples, jiggled them so invitingly... She was obviously an expert cock tease, and to her evident delight, my hardened dick was easy game.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The women obviously wanted to see if I had the balls to walk around with a raging boner, so, reluctantly I stood up and and bowed to them. They all started to applaud, smiling and laughing as I walked away, aroused and erect. I’m sure their last sight of me as I disappeared around the bend in the path was the very profile of homo erectus. It would just not go down!"
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
    7 people like this.
  15. sprtr

sprtr

Part 2

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    And my luck held true: while still sprting a wagging boner, I encountered a couple of women, who, upon spying my state of excitement, proceeded to wiggle and undulate in that particular way, you get to recognize it, that nude beach DANCE certain women do, when they want to arouse and titillate.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    They stretched while thrusting out their breasts, or smiled while opening their legs wide, or bent over, their full breasts gently and maddeningly swaying as they rubbed cream teasingly over their boobs, jiggling them, brushing the nipples lightly...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    A stunning brunette smiled faintly as she spread her legs while rubbing cream around her pussy, opening up the lips to deliver a tantalizing view of paradise, slyly eyeing my wagging erection. I was so horned up, I had a permaboner...
    And what always gets me is that satisfied, knowing SMILE they have...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
    7 people like this.
  16. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Saved by Zero ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Awesome adds! :D

1 person likes this.
  17. sprtr

sprtr

Thanks for the comment. Sometimes I wonder if anyone is actually reading these posts, so it's good to get some feedback. Though most of the credit should go to the original posters. But I do have fun making up / adapting stories to fit the pictures.

1 person likes this.
  18. sprtr

sprtr

More nude beach teasing:

Dick (really!): On another occasion I was on our local beach on the south coast when a group of young women came along walking through the dunes clad only in the skimpiest thongs, as it turned out, although I had not seen them approaching.
    I had stood up to stretch my legs at the very moment they came level with us
    and as if it were on a coiled spring my cock shot up. Fortunately they saw the
    funny side, laughed, smiled and stopped to talk. They were clearly making the
    most of what they thought was my discomfort or perhaps they too felt flattered.

Jessica: OK I admit it- I go to a nude beach cuz I'm a horny exibitionist and I want to pick up guys. What better way than to get naked at the beach and spreading your legs is a good way to tease the guys when you want to see them getting hard. it's a kind of "try before you buy" thing. It works too! Other girls at the beach get jealous- not cuz I'm prettier than them, but because I have more nerve. It’s so great, cuz it’s like I can read the guys’ minds. Somehow I just know when they are interested in me. Maybe it’s the twinkle in their eyes. Maybe it’s their rock hard wagging penises, LOL!

Jilly: When I want to have some fun at the beach I’ll lay on my back and pretend that I drifted off to sleep, and then my legs will just open naturally exposing my vagina. Or I’ll lay on my stomach and spread open my legs, then gradually reach over for lotion or whatever once I know guys are looking. They know the risk they take if they look, but can never resist. I know some guys wonder whether we are deliberately trying to get them erect. I tell them that it’s not their imagination. ‘Course, knowing this just makes it worse, so when they see even a HINT of a sly smile, the slightest spreading motion, it’s next stop: Boner City, lol! I love it!

Gaston: shopping in one of the little supermarkets at Cap d'Agde and I was in a queue immediately behind an extraordinarily attractive young and completely naked French woman when I was suddenly aware of an erection coming on. At that very moment she moved back towards me so I tried to step back but was blocked by somebody else with an over filled shopping basket and found myself trapped as my penis grew and came to rest neatly between this young woman's buttocks. She turned in surprise but then just grinned at me which made things even worse and as she paid and picked up her bag she deliberately brushed her arm against my now spectacularly full erection. I know I was blushing and the cashier was hugely amused as my manhood now came to rest on her counter. In great confusion I paid, gathered my purchases and holding them in front of me to cover the 'event' left the shop. The young woman was waiting outside and gave me a kiss on each cheek and thanked me for the great compliment!

Sophie: I get off on naked guys hitting on me while I'm lying there naked, trying not to show that I'm sooooo turned on when its plain that I am- all a guy has to do is see how wet I am, and I don't try to hide it, but I love it that the guys can't hide their erections, it’s so unfair, LOL! One time I met a guy who got a stiff one when he couldn’t help looking at the perky nipples on my breasts, as I smoothed sunscreen over them, so I lay down and had him rub lotion all over my backside. I knew this was driving him crazy so I reached back, and rubbed lotion on his chest, while smiling over my shoulder at him, and every few seconds I'd ‘accidently’ brush his penis.

After a few minutes of this teasing, I said, “OoPs, you better go now, here comes my boyfriend!”

He then walked away quickly, with a boner would just not go down, LOL. The great thing is that when I saw him walk by 10 minutes later, he STILL had his erection wagging in front of him. I gave him a big smile. So did a lot of the other girls. Whether they admit it or not, most women enjoy giving guys hard-ons at the nude beach!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7 people like this.
  19. woodyg

woodyg

Thank you:p

1 person likes this.
  20. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Saved by Zero ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

One of my favorite threads on Phun! :thumbsup:

1 person likes this.