1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Women Smiling at Your Erection at the Nude Beach - Open Thread

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by sprtr, Nov 8, 2012.

1. sprtr

sprtr

Warning: Some of these stories contain anecdotes wherein erections do not occur! If you find this disturbing, then skip this post! Thanks again to the original posters.

In the hundreds of times I have modelled for art classes in the past 2 decades, this situation has occurred only once--and that was about 10 years ago. I posed and found myself looking directly at at absolutely gorgeous woman who was dressed to delight. Definitely not the artist smock.
    She had to know I was having difficulty, because she had a devilish smile; but I was able to combat it. I know some guys think about baseball... Batter UP!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Intentional arousal has happened several times off the top of my head by female models. They pose sitting on my lap doing a classical pose called "The Kiss" or some other embrace. They then start to wiggle just enough. They know what they are doing. You can see the teasing in their eyes, the faint smile, that look of satisfaction.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    And their timing is exquisite, so that I always wonder if the pose is going to last long enough for me to calm down. I can see the grudging respect in their eyes if I manage to quell the boner before the pose ends, but this does not always happen. As long as the pose lasts long enough until I can calm down, it's OK, but it really screws with a guy's "mind" and they know this.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Lelouche: "I've been an artist's model for many years, and rarely have any problems arisen. The discomfort of trying to hold a difficult pose for up to 45 minutes pretty much negates any uh, amorous feelings. Anyway, my girlfriend always drains me of any "urgency" the morning of a session.

Wednesdays I model at a local women's college. Though the class likes me, we've always maintained a certain discreet distance. Until one week they planned a session at a nude beach. The fact that only one very faint alarm bell went off in my little brain I attribute to (over)confidence in my professionalism, and stupidity. Also, my girlfriend, Bambi, was to be away for a week on business, starting the previous Sunday, worse luck.

We met in the parking lot, and hiked in, to the dirty looks of the denizens who disapproved of our clothed state. Well, we were carrying easels, various art supplies, lunch baskets, sunshade umbrellas and the like, and were not about to pause to get naked.

The first pose would have been routine, except the students, getting the nude beach vibe, were removing their bathing suits, and at one point, a girl dropped a box of pencils, and three! of them bent over to pick them up. Even though I didn't really look, I was starting to get a bit plumper than usual, but was still under control, however precariously. I was starting to wonder though.
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    But for the second one they wanted me to pose with a new student, a gorgeous girl with an unbelievable figure, perfect breasts, narrow waist, legs to infinity. She looked sort of familiar, but... anyway, I was to place my hands on her waist and hip, and she was to arch her back looking over her shoulder at me. The alarm bells were clamoring at his point, but what could I do. The students seemed more intent than usual. Hmmm.

To distract ourselves, models sometimes conduct conversations. At one point the talk started to veer into dangerous territory, and I said, quite clearly, "Could we change the topic? I'm trying to, ah, stay calm."
    "Oh, sorry," she said, shooting a quick, expectant look at my exposed cock, not quite hiding a tiny smile.
    "So, I hear Bambi is out of town this week," she said, and >Clang!< went the alarm in my "brain".

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    At that point, the beautiful "student" slyly glanced down at my twitching penis, smirked, and started to, oh so gently, wiggle her heart shaped ass, almost, but not quite brushing my cock, tantalising me, teasing me. I could not look away from her lips, opening in invitation, so close to my twitching dick , and though I knew it was exactly the wrong thing to do, I imagined myself penetrating her, thrusting in and out, faster and faster... and suddenly I could FEEL it. And I could feel an erection stirring, and fought it, hard, but way too late. Obviously it wasn't going to work, and the giggles behind raised hands didn't help either. When someone dropped their pencils yet again, there came a whisper, which could have been heard in the city, "Never mind that! He's done for!" >Clang!<
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I heard numerous gasps and coos as my cock wagged erect, stiff and throbbing, yearning for my partner's pussy, and then the sound of furious erasing as the artists strove to immortalise the changed tableau. My partner smiled naughtily at me. "Isn't this fun," she said.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  2. sprtr

sprtr

All thanks to the original posters.

PSA: We repeat: If you are horny and go to the nude beach...!

We might have encountered the first girl before. Although this does seem to be very common behaviour. Excellent!

Cherry (I know...): I love going to the nude beach so I can spread my legs and tease the boys erect!

When they're looking, I'll slowly slink out of my bikini. Bending over, I'll carefully set up my beach towel, taking care that my waxed pussy is aimed right at them. Then I'll bend again, and fix my long hair, taking my time brushing it. Then out comes the lotion. I start while kneeling, rubbing it on my thighs, arms, neck, and face, then I'll arch my back slightly and rub my stomach, then my inner thighs, then I'll lean forward slightly so my breasts hang heavy and full, and I slowly rub the lotion around, making sure they bounce a bit, jiggle some more, paying special attention to the nipples.
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Then I recline on the towel, spread my legs in their direction, and, smiling faintly, taking my own sweet time, smooth lotion on my breasts and thighs with slow, sensuous strokes... slowly rub lotion onto my vagina, 'accidentally' opening the lips so they can see inside. Sometimes I just rub my cl!t here and there to get myself really wet...
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

It's funny how many guys seem to have to crouch down to tie up the laces on their sandals, or suddenly run into the water when they are around me. Why is that, LOL! <pouts>.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Jess: Mmmmm... When I'm at the nude beach, I love to tease the boys there by slowly stripping off my clothes hehe.
    [​IMG]
    .. then when I'm done, well... I AM a dancer, and I know how to get guys going when they're wearing uncomfortable clothes, are talking with their friends and have had too much to drink, so... when they're nude
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    and horny,
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    mesmerized by my slinky undulating ass and flashing pussy, it's no contest! I love to dance - note: I do not "shake", I move sensuously and provocatively, - while I shoot a quick glance a guy's twitching cock and smile naughtily. It works every time LOL. I can't count the number of hard-ons I have created - Love being a tease. It's such a thrill to make the guys walk around with raging rock hard erections, that they can't hide. Sexy!

[​IMG]
    At least 12 similar posts have been found:

Tiffany: Nude beaches and teasing, yay!

I like to get guys excited by lying on my back, with my knees pulled up, and spreading as wide as i can. Subtle, right?
    I know some girls put on sunscreen very slowly and sensuously, and sure, i do this too,
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    but the main cock-tease is that i touch myself so that any guy watching will KNOW how great i feel. I make no bones (LOL) about wanting to give guys hard-ons!

When i see hot guys nearby, i angle towards them so they have a great view as i rub my clit, caress my breasts, hold open my pussy, insert a finger, licking it while giving them my 'Fuck Me' look. I love it when their knees buckle, and they have to sit down, right away, right there, to hide their anatomical telegraphs. I just smile, and keep teasing, the game being to keep them aroused, so that when they eventually leave, they do so with shafts of steel wagging in front of them! I secretly call it the tripod walk of shame, LOL!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Sometimes i go and stand over them, and give them a sexy smile. I can actually make some guys shoot their load by doing this. But those guys are no fun.
    [​IMG]
    I call them 'Poor Spurts', because then they don't have to walk away behind bouncing boners, with women looking at them, tittering behind their hands.

Sometimes guys ask if they can masturbate while looking at me. "Well, it depends", I always say, hiding a smile. "You can stroke, but I don't want you to come. Is that OK?" Which is excellent, because then when they walk away, they have to do so while spurting a super engorged stiff cock! I love that! I made one guy walk away totally erect, and as he rounded the corner and approached a group of college girls, he spontaneously ejaculated, causing them to shriek with surprised laughter. Win!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    â [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
    tyson4711, AK3Hiker and d14 like this.
  3. sprtr

sprtr

BeachBonerBoy: Three university students, cute and fit, drew my wandering eye. Two were wearing one piece suits, high on the legs and hips and butt, and on the front a wide mesh see through section from the top, tapering down to just above the sweet area. Mesh was wide at the top, not too far from the nips. The third was wearing one of those bikinis which just suck your gaze in, it just pulls your eyes to those areas that are dangerous to look at, especially when you are nude!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I was outbound from the hotel when I first saw them, and started to recite baseball stats while walking. It only half-worked, and the girls no doubt found my struggle to stay "decent" amusing. Bonus: walking around with a half boner does make you look, ah, manly. All morning I was very manly looking, as I couldn't stop thinking about their pert breasts, and visible camel toes.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Much later in the day I was walking back to my hotel and found them in a still crowded area (me nude) taking pics of each other, standing, and teasingly pulling their suits down slowly to their knees while snapping pics.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The sight of their pussies was hypnotic, and seeing them sexy all day then sliding their suits down gave me a rush to the groin; I stopped about 15 - 20 feet away, watching them for a while... doing all the cutesy stuff like wiggling around, pulling their suits down or off, crawling into the surf, smiling over their shoulders at the camera the third was taking pics with...this went on for about 10 minutes. That was the day I got my nickname.
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    They were doing this to be cute, to tease each other, and incidentally, get any lucky watchers "excited".
    I had to sit down to watch, praying in vain for my cock of steel to relax. Of course, having been semi-horny all day, that was not happening. My rigid cock was pointing skyward, and so hard it was embarrassing, as well as wagging like a metronome. They didn't care, judging by the sly looks they gave my penis, it was obviously why they were doing it.
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I wasn't the only one getting hard, either. Cock teasers! I still fire a load once in a while thinking about that.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
    cr1ss, golf2live and d14 like this.
  4. sprtr

sprtr

Wang (I know...): My cock is 6“, average sized, so why go to the nude beach when I really, REally do not want to get hard there. Well, I crave the sight of pussy, and being nude is the price I’m willing to pay. Plus, I don’t necessarily always get hard. Ha ha, right. But sure, it’s a paradox.

Some women at the nude beach...! I saw a stunning model type slinking along, in that subtle way many sexy women have, when they want to arouse and titillate, sexually charged up by the knowledge that guys around them are struggling to keep their penises down. And secretly laughing when they see those who are visibly failing! Pretending not to know, when, in reality, they are HYPER-AWARE of your penis, its size, its state of tumescence, reveling in their power to get you hard, against your will.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    So the hottie with the swaying perfect ass projected waves of erecto-force at my penis, resistance was futile, the flag already rising, and stopping a flood from a burst dam would have been easier. Desperate, I threw my towel down, and sat down quickly.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    But luckily (!), when she was about 4 m away from me, she chose to set up her towel, giving me a rod-stiffening eyeful as she took her sweet time setting up, on all fours, tits swaying with slow teasing heaviness, pussy framed by that amazing heart shaped ass, aimed right at the boner making machinery of my dirty mind - all the while shooting me almost imperceptible, sly, cunting sidewise glances.
    She was enjoying my embarrassment too - with me nude, carrying only a small towel and a skimpy speedo. Useless to try to put that on.

But at least I was sitting down. Not like several guys who, in quick succession, dropped their bags, and ran full tilt into the very cold water, only to return several minutes later, with guilty little smiles and tiny, cold shrunken empty balls and flaccid dicks. Not like one swarthy dude who was not so lucky, doing a terrible job of hiding his sub 3“ mini-erection, by DUCK-WALKING along the shoreline! Yeah, no-one noticed THAT.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    What was weird was that I swear it was turning her on. Her nipples perked up, and her pussy opened up and glistened in the sun. Sensuously applying sunscreen to her breasts, she pulled on those oh so perky nipples, smoooothing it along the inside of her thighs, spreading her pussy lips as if by accident, smiling as erections rose, swelling and throbbing, all around her, a veritable forest of sky-seeking penises.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

After 3“ Mr. Swarthy duck-walked around the bend, she turned her attention back to seeing how much blood flow she could divert into the penises around her. Liters, apparently. Such a cock teaser, she just oozed sexuality. I even saw one guy perform a hands-free spontaneous ejaculation, and I was seriously afraid of learning firsthand how he felt.
    I saw another guy who could no longer resist masturbating, ejaculate an awesome gout of sperm onto the sand, her sly grin getting to him. Or maybe it was the way she spread her pussy open for him...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    And then my phone rang. There was a problem with x, and would Monsieur please return to the hotel without delay, svp. Lucky timing. Trying to WILL the Wang wang to de-bone, I quickly grabbed my bag and stood up to leave. Well, sort of. I was actually kind of bent over. I was so embarrassed! She half-hid her smile behind her hands , as I hunched away, my painfully rigid sperm injector pointing the way.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

tyson4711, golf2live and d14 like this.
  5. sprtr

sprtr

We'€™re at W**** Beach, asking random hot girls with that look in their eyes, the question of the day: How do YOU get guys excited at the nude beach?
    Cunnie (really... might be a typo): "I like to recline on a lounger, it's the perfect platform for getting guys excited, and EVERYONE wants that, right? LOL. So I spread my legs as wide as I can, and, smiling naughtily, with my eyes half closed, I run my hands teasingly along my inner thighs, towards my inviting slit. Getting guys who don't want to get hard, HARD, is the game, and this is a winning move...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    "Guys, a friendly warning... I like to provoke THAT reaction at the nude beach. When you look in my direction, I quickly glance at your penis while smiling, pulling my legs up and spreading as wide as I can, while playing with myself in a, you know, cock-teasing way, stroking my inner thighs, making you look as I slowly open my pussy... like this...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    "My favourite moment is when you get that expression on your face, the instant you realize there'€™s no way to prevent your cock from getting hard. Beautiful, sort of like the expression that you have right now... But if you were a hard case, I might talk it up, especially if you were just barely hanging on to a non erect state, perhaps breathing shallowly, or barely breathing at all... like you are, right now. Then I would say things like: "Are you wondering what it would feel like to slowly penetrate my warm wet pussy with your rock hard cock, the head working its way into my tight, welcoming hole, sliding in and out, and in, and out..."
    "You really want to ejaculate all that sperm inside me, don't you? You hope you can hold it long enough for me, but aren't really sure, what with my C*NT feeling SO good, gripping your throbbing dick just right as you slide in and out, in and out, faster and faster, squeezing your rigid shaft, building up unbearable pressure in your balls, making you desperate to cum, to give in to my pulsing pussy-walls striving to milk the sperm from you, your hot load exploding deep inside me...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    "Giving guys erections that they don't want, boners they can't hide is one of the fun games a woman at the nude beach can play. It's kind of unfair. And so much fun!"
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. sprtr

sprtr

What th’! I was walking along W**** Beach in V********. And over there, THAT GIRL from history class, of which I really can't remember anything, except for her crossing her beautiful, nylon clad legs every G-D day, regular as cock-work, about 5 minutes before the end of the class.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

A healthy teenager, I became embarrassingly erect, every time.
    Gathering our books, walking to the next class, she would walk beside me, all smiles, and hold her books in front of her, incidentally pushing up her breasts. Yeah, impossible to hide it then, and although I sometimes tried to hold my books on the side between us, she would always comment on one of said books, letting me know that she was looking THERE. And could not help seeing my excitement. In my fevered fantasies, she was always gloriously, wantonly naked, spread open for my pleasure.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I used to dream about her, and under the covers, many were the nights wherein I spurted out billions of sperm for her.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Well, she still had the same hobby, no doubt refined with much practice. She was aware of me, all right. But I was as yet unrecognized, behind my wrap around sunglasses. After all, she probably hadn’t even looked at my face yet. Just another dick to raise.

Moving her hands along the inside of her thighs, spreading her shapely legs, smoothing the cream, stroking “that way” towards her inviting, shaved pussy... By “accident”, she opened up her pussy lips, and when I saw the moist pink interior, I crouched down in a hurry, pretending to adjust something on my crocs. Yeah, that sure fooled her. Pretty hard to hide my throbbing dick!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Embarrassed, I hesitated to introduce myself... But I could not look away as she discreetly moved one of her hands to her upper breast, and began to rub it. She put her finger in her mouth, then rubbed it around her nipple. All my consciousness was in my pulsating dick. She slowly lifted her right leg off of her left, and put her foot to the sand, and her knee to the air. I could see the split between her legs, her smooth inner thighs, that inviting slit. I had already seen inside, And God! how I wanted to BE inside her, pumping, ramming, spurting...

She took the same finger from her nipple, and traced a path down her stomach, while staring at me, until it reached her clit. She rubbed it slowly, so unobtrusively that anyone who walked by would have no idea anything was happening. She rubbed, around and around, slowly, with an occasional ripple passing through her body. She smiled at me and licked her lips.
    [​IMG]
    I needed to answer that come hither look. Hugely embarrassed, from my crouch, I got down on all fours, cock sticking straight out, almost hard enough to touch my stomach. I didn't want to get up, because there was a group of U** girls passing by, so I crawled over to her, and hearing their giggles made it even more embarrassing.

When I reached her, all I could think of saying was, "Hi, I'm R****. Come here often?"
    She laughed so hard that she peed a bit.

“R****. Just as I remember you!” she said, smiling at my little soldier, standing at rigid attention. I blushed, thinking of the erections she had given me, remembered masturbating later, and the copious jizz I had ejaculated for her.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

“I’d ask you to sit down, but it’s more embarrassing for you to be where everyone can see how turned on you are. I always enjoyed that!” she said, smiling, confirming what I had always felt. “Or, you could come with me... If we go behind these logs, get a bit of privacy...”

Like spoons we nested, she pulling me close, my cock pushing hard into her back. I put my arm around her and savored the sheer eroticism of cupping her breasts, stroking them, loving it.

"Now, R****, just imagine that we are together, alone in your bedroom, the lights low..." And weirdly, I was there...
    I almost forgot that we were in public, on a nude beach, visible to anyone who cared to look. From time to time I sensed a shadow passing, sometimes stopping for a minute, but so excited was I that I didn't care, and God! T*** W****! I could hardly believe it.
    [​IMG]

A couple of times I opened one eye to check on a shadow. Twice it was men, masturbating. Once it was a naked woman who eyed us, head tilted, as though filming some X-rated mind documentary.
    [​IMG]
    We caressed each other for a timeless moment, she stroking my cock, me rubbing her clit, oily from lotion, and wet from arousal.
    [​IMG]
    I entered her from behind, with an almost imperceptible motion. She moaned softly, keeping her body as still as she could, pushing that perfect ass tight against me, squeezing just so... once I peeked over T*** to see the attractive 30 year old woman still watching us, glazed look in her eyes, fingers firmly in motion between her legs. This made me push harder, and T***, also watching the woman, motioned her to join us.

The woman, very hot herself, set her towel beside us, sat down, and spread her legs wide, one foot touching T***'s leg, the other touching her hair. “Hi, I’m S*****," she said in a surprisingly mellifluous voice. [​IMG]My God! I realized that I had seen her on G***** News. The semi-famous broadcaster apparently liked watching as much as participating, judging by the wetness dripping on the blanket.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    We picked up speed. T*** pushed harder. S***** stroked and lifted her ass off the blanket several times. T*** reached out to touch S*****'s pussy, and insert a couple of fingers. That did it.

S***** exploded, pushing her cunt hard onto T***'s fingers. She shook all over, and this put T*** and me over the top. I jammed hard into her and, thinking of all her cock teasing leg crossing ways, all the sperm she had coaxed from me then, seemed to be gushing out of me now, as I shot and shot and shot.

She screamed "R****!" shaking all over, her muscles clamping onto my cock, pulsing as she climaxed. I was still coming as she squeezed. Hard to describe the hyper-reality of this experience: the sun, the sex, the voyeurs, the gorgeous (and famous) S***** coming before my eyes, the tightness of T*** (T***!!!), the softness of the blanket beneath us.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I drew several deep breaths, and pulled out. There was actually a round of applause from a few watchers. Standing up and bowing would have been classless (and impossible, me being doubly boneless), especially since T*** and S***** deserved all the credit, so I just fell back onto the blanket, drained.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    T*** turned and kissed my lips, and said, "That was fun. I hope we can do it again before sunset. How much sperm did you save up for me, anyway?"
    “Gallons,” I admitted, “and a lot of it actually escaped, more than you could know.”
    She smiled. “I always knew.”
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    golf2live, tyson4711 and d14 like this.
  7. sprtr

sprtr

Test Post: Note, since it is almost impossible to fix some of the links, I will be posting different pics with the stories. The older posts will disappear, as the new ones come online. I hope you will find the new posts to be "useful".

This scenario is very common. At least 4 similar comments have been posted on the net:
    "I saw a girl who was obviously trying to get guys hard, because she was lying on her back, knees up, legs spread wide, and playing with herself.
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    She would lift up her head up every once in a while to see who was watching her. When I saw her, my cock stiffened immediately. I sat down, right where I was, hugely embarrassed.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    When she saw me with an erection, as I sat with my arms on my knees, facing her, she made sure I got a really good view.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Later, she got up, and walked by me to check out my hardon, and gave me such a sexy smile, I nearly dropped my load right there.
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    She went back to lying down and playing with herself, and kept me so hard, until I had to leave for work.
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Then she smiled as I stood up awkwardly, and had to walk away with the hardest cock in the world wagging in front of me."
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

8. sprtr

sprtr

Another test post. I hope you find this "useful". I sure had fun researching this. Those librarians!...

I am J*****, a demurely dressed librarian you barely notice, while checking out the latest Destroyermen.
    But I have a great figure. Your loss.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I persuaded an SF nerd co-worker to go with me to the local nude beach, because, reasons. Anyway, he forgot his book, and was testy about it. I flared up at him, and he took off. Enjoy riding that bus home, hairy palm boy!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    OK, numbers! 1. Pretend to read a book. 2. Lay on stomach with top untied. 3. Side boob may be visible. 4. Guy to the side surrepTITiously (haha) hiding arousal. 5. Thinks no-one noticed. 6. Boing! 7. Sexy fun time!
    Feeling rather sexy and provocative, I decided to walk up and down the beach in front of all the nude guys. Being a girl is so unfair sometimes. If I got turned on, who could tell? The wet spot would be disguised by the dark silky fabric, but sure, the nipples standing up would probably be noticed. Could just be the wind. Might be a shadow. But guys can’t hide their erections, so, problem! But not for me, LOL!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    So i paraded in front of them, exuding sexuality, willing their thoughts and eyes to focus on my camel toe, swaying full boobs, and long, toned legs. Oh, and an ass to raise the dead. Success: 1. Acres of aching Boners. 2. Guys’ knees Up, hiding Hard-ons from their neighbours. 3. But not from Me. 4. That’s right, thralls! 5. Stand Erect, and Worship at the Altar of the Pulsing Pussy! 6. I am your Sexy Cock Teasing Goddess!
    Passing one guy, furiously jerking off, I think I smirked a bit. Thank Guu they can’t read minds.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    I recognized a guy who had checked out a book on aviation, who obviously had no idea who I was. Anyway, in his embarrassment, he hardly looked at my face, and was focused on my rounded ass, firm, gravity defying breasts, and the inviting, slitted camel toe between my legs, clearly visible through the silky, sheer fabric. As planned, in my sex-driven c*nt-mind, buaahaha! I smiled naughtily at his firm, gravity defying penis.
    Then I thought, What the Hell. Slowly removing my bikini, first the top, brushing the perky nipples as if by accident, then the bottom, revealing an enticing, waxed, penile-receptor slot, I savoured his urgent arousal. Bending over, slyly eyeing his stiff, wagging cock, pointing (so rude!) at my pussy, the lips slowly opening for a Welcome Dick Party, I put on a show for him. [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    When I parted my pussy lips, winked at him and inserted a finger, that was it. Going to his knees, in front of everyone, my pussy the only thing in his universe, he stroked his throbbing, erect (love saying that word!) penis, faster and faster, until gout after gout of creamy ejaculate rocketed out of his swollen member, as he groaned with relief and pleasure. The distance was impressive. Sure would have been “fulfilling”, feeling that excited, strong spurting, deep inside me!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    “Well, that’s it for that guy, he’s no good to me now”, I thought. LOL. So I decided to do a final walk by, and though some of the others did squirt out milky salutes for me, his was the only “private” show. But surprise: as I passed the airman one last time, he got hard again. Win!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I have not returned to the beach since that day. I have seen Flyboy at the library since then, but he has no idea who I am. And I’m not saying.