1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Women Smiling at Your Erection at the Nude Beach - Open Thread

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by sprtr, Nov 8, 2012.

1. sprtr

sprtr

"I have seen many men with erections at nude beaches. I laugh to myself when it happens. The look on the guys face is priceless. I love it when we are chatting away, and he starts to get stiff. The more he tries to keep it from happening, the harder his cock gets! LOL. When it does happen I like to think it's because I'm so HOT! so it's very cool if it's a nice guy and then I quite like it that he's becoming erect."

-T***

"For me, I am flattered when a guy has an erection at the nude beach - especially if he is looking at me or talking with me. I take it as a compliment that he finds me attractive. On several occasions I've met a guy at a nude beach who wasn't erect, but after chatting for a while, I'd steer the conversation to the issue of erections and guess what? He'd get erect. Mission Accomplished! :) "

-G***

Do you ever wonder whether the women who are slyly glancing at your penis are trying to get you hard?
    It's not your imagination. I have spoken with some women who have told me it's fun to see a guy with an erection.

I was at the nude beach in V******* this past summer. Lots of young women hanging out in groups. I found a sort of alcove blocked by some driftwood logs and set up my towel and refreshments next to three attractive women who were taking a nap. One of them had her legs slightly spread and this, combined with my sense of nakedness and the gentle breeze (LOL) was having a predictable effect. I sat up cross legged to hide my excitement, and after about 10 minutes I figured I was calm enough to head down to the water (about half a kilometer away) for a swim, which should also help the "problem".

But down by the seashore was group of several gorgeous women, cavorting in the water, posing on the sand, wiggling around, looking over their shoulder at the camera.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    They were teasing each other and of course, me. I stepped back a few metres and sat down to watch, waiting for my hardon to subside. I was so embarrassed! Of course, this made my erection even harder.
    The women, and a few "innocent" bystanders
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    were very interested in my predicament! I prayed for my cock to relax, but it could have etched diamond. And my towel was half a klick away!

After ten minutes, I realized that my cock was never going to wilt, so I was steeling myself up (LOL) for what was going to be the hardest walk of my life. The embarrassment alone was extremely arousing, so I made my way back to the alcove, my cock bouncing in front of me, pointing the way.

My cock was glistening with pre-cum as I approached my towel, and my neighbors' eyes were locked on my bobbing erection. They had little wry smiles, and one of them winked at me. My face was a red as my... OK, it was red! I was so excited that I decided to break a taboo, and started to run my fingers up and down my shaft, as the prelude to masturbation. The women whispered to each other,
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    and then they faced me, spread their legs and put on a show, smiling as I stroked my rigid penis! Within a minute I arched my back, groaned, and spurted rope after rope of cum. God it felt good! The women were grinning from ear to ear.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
    OldGuy, cestoda, Count Hind and 32 others like this.
  2. miemie

miemie

wow..that is something new kind of erotica literature....a brand new style of writing...Pl keep it up

sprtr likes this.
  3. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

well it beats what they do when they see me, point and giggle

sprtr likes this.
  4. sprtr

sprtr

Don't turn around. Don't turn around. Don't.... Oh oh. I was following two pretty girls down to the beach, and knew they aware of me because I saw one whisper to the other, and then their walk became sort of exagerated. You know what I mean, when they know they are being watched and want to throw off some sexy energy. It was working, and much too well, I thought. They both glanced down at my telegraphic friend, and seemed to be quite delighted.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

"Oooh," said the one on the right, stroking a handy branch and smiling. "You won't be able to swim very fast like that!"

"Relax," said the one on the left. "We don't mind, it's flattering, actually."

We introduced ourselves, and continued walking along, talking about this and that. I honestly can't remember any of the subjects that came up, except one. Since my penis kept bobbing along in front of us, obviously the topic of erections came up.

"I like seeing men with erections," said D**** (the one on the right). "It actually doesn't happen very often, which is why it's such fun when it does. So thanks!"

Every time the "e" word came up, it was like an injection of live butterflies into my stomach. God, I was truly a man of steel!

I asked them whether they tried to get us hard on purpose. They looked at me like I was an idiot.

"Of course," said S*******. "If I see a hot guy on the beach, I open my legs for him, and then I love it for him to stare at me and get a hardon. Then I give him a big smile. Erections are beautiful. I like looking at erections."
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    "True," said D*****. "I love giving guys an erection and looking at it. It makes me feel incredibly sexy. Sometimes I just have to look at his cock and smile. That's all it takes. It's like I have this power, and shooting out of my eyes are these invisible Erecto-Beams!" We all laughed, and I muttered something under my breath about "that damned yellow sun".

"Anyway, we'll introduce you to a couple of our friends, and we'll be sure to bring up the topic with each of them!"

"Oh great," I groaned theatrically. "THAT'S gonna help!"

But actually, I was starting to feel more at ease, and my cock resumed its "normal" attitude. Mostly. We had reached a playing field and they each took one of my hands and dragged me over to see two of their friends, one a cute girl-next-door type. A nude cute girl-next-door type. The other one wasn't very next-door-ish. Still cute though.

"So,' said S. "How do you make a guy erect at the nude beach?"

"Wasn't the topic actually..."

"Shhhh! Seeing a man with an erection is fun, and we like having fun!"
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    So much for my newfound fragile penile equilibrium. I started to twitch.

"Sometimes I wait til a cute guy is walking by and then I spread lotion on my breasts, slowly." said next-door girl (!), smiling at me and my rising penis. "Or I spread my legs just a bit, so he doesn't know if it is intentional or not. If he stops to talk to me, and isn't hard yet, usually all I have to do is bring up the issue of erections, and guess what? He gets erect! I love that, it's so hot!" She smiled at me again. She actually hadn't needed to bring up the issue.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The other one said, "And sometimes I'll spread my legs and open myself up with my fingers, act like I'm putting lotion on my pussy but open my lips so they can see inside. Lots of the guys around me get hard when I do that.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Or I'll pretend to give a sort of public service announcement, and tell the guy that if he does get excited, he has to hide it, or risk getting thrown off the beach. Which is true, by the way! You should think about hiding that away somewhere." Right then, that was about all I was thinking about.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

She then spread out a towel on the ground in a shady area, smoothing it while on her hand and knees, all the while smiling at me and my bobbing erection. "You'll like it in here," she said.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  5. sprtr

sprtr

Teasing on nude beaches:

"Erections that are unwanted (by the guys!) happen a lot. And most ladies are no help lol. I've gone to the nude beach with girls that have caught guys looking, who have shifted a bit to spread open to give a better show lol. I know it has happened to me more than a few times. Then when they see you becoming erect, they always give you that knowing smirk. So embarrassing, and so hot, and so hard."
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11 similar postings are found in web archives:
    "I spread my legs at nude beaches all the time. I love to apply sunblock between my legs when I know guys are looking at me. I do this very slowly and thoroughly to make sure they get a good view. Lots of fun for me. What's great is that the guys can't hide their erections and its amusing to see them try."
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Quite a few women (at least 47) have posted similar sentiments on various forums:
    "I think it is great if a guy gets hard looking at me or talking to me. I certainly am not insulted at all. In fact on a nude beach I make a game of it to see if I can get guys hard."
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Another one, but a bit more explicit...
    "If I'm not on my stomach, my legs are always open if I'm sitting or lying down nude on the beach. I used to pretend I was asleep so I could allow my legs to fall open, but now I'm very direct: if I'm on my blanket I'll lean back on my elbows and spread my legs wide. I like to put on a show: Adjusting my towel, I'll stand, bend over to let my full boobs sway, and kneel on all fours to expose my rear assets. I take my time with the lotion: I'll slowly rub cream onto my thighs, then my inner thighs, then stand and bend over to do my pussy - I'll go to my knees, rub it teasingly over my boobs, jiggling them a lot, now the nipples, just brushing them with my fingertips...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Then I’ll sit, spread my legs and rub more lotion around my pussy, parting the lips, letting them see inside. Then I lay back, spread my legs and smile, knowing I’ve put on a great show. All the guys around me will be super erect now. The only thing they will be thinking about is how great it would feel to be riding me, their hard cocks pumping in and out, in and out, faster and faster, the pressure in their balls rising to unbearable levels, as they urgently need to spurt and spurt. And sometimes I let them!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Seems like both men and women are happy to serve each others' needs! There are at least 36 similar postings on the (English language) websites:
    "...a young woman (mid-twenties) came and lay down fairly close too me, about 16 feet away. She undressed and lay down with her feet towards me. At one point while applying sunscreen she had to open up her legs.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    When she noticed I was looking she spread her legs further and took a while rubbing in the cream. That got me so hard! She continued to tease me until I couldn't take it any longer and had to grab my dick and start masturbating. She grinned from ear to ear as I stroked and laughed in delight as I spurted for her!"
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Another:
    "I went to a nude beach in **** *****. I set up in a secluded area bounded by three large rock outcroppings and the ocean. I noticed a guy lying down closeby. He saw me looking at him and started to chub up. I bent over, taking my time, giving him a nice view of my ass and shaven pussy, pretending to get something out of my bag and then walked past him. [​IMG] At that point his dick was pointing skyward and he was masturbating. When I got back to my blanket, I got on all fours and looked at him over my shoulder, smiling. I parted my pussy lips and winked at him. I think we were both surprised when sperm started shooting out the end of his dick! I felt so sexy!"
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  6. sprtr

sprtr

Nude Beaches, Teasing, Inconvenient Erections = Hotness

"I love giving men hard ons. Smiling, spreading, even undressing, it all works for me! I enjoy seeing them look a little embarrassed. I love talking to them at nude beaches and glancing at their erect cocks while smiling, just to make it twitch and stiffen even more, it's so hot!"
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    "Anyone who says that nude beaches are not sexy is missing the whole point! When a woman gives me a certain naughty smile, and spreads her legs in just the right (or wrong!) way, I get an insta-boner! The fact that I KNOW she is willing me to get hard, and the exposure of being nude levitates my dick. Yeah, it's embarrassing, but so sexy."

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"At nude beaches there always seem to be lots of men around me with erections. Maybe it's because I am doing my best to expose as much of my pussy as possible? I always hope that they are wondering how it would feel to slide their erect penises into me. Judging by the evidence, a lot of them are having a hard time NOT thinking about it..."
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Very common on the net (too many to count, It's FUN out there!) scenario:
    "Once in a while a woman will try to get me hard just to see if she can or to see what I look like with an erection. This year a woman was sitting on her towel and watched me go up the beach. On my way down the beach 20-30 minutes later, she was leaning on her elbows with her legs spread wide and looking me straight in the eye, wow what a rush. I got full on hard and was rewarded with a smile."
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

"I was walking by a woman who was sitting in a group of her friends with her legs just spread enough so that I couldn't tell if it was intentional or not. Then she smiled at me and spread just a little wider! At that point I felt a sudden need to retie my shoe lace. Oddly enough, this did not fool her! She grinned (and spread!) even wider, and said, "It's OK. It'll go down if you just try not to think of how great it would feel to slide your erection into my soft, warm wetness...!" I gave her a mock offended look and then we all laughed. 'Course, I was hard as a rock by then, and pretty embarrassed too..."
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I had a girl come set up about 12 feet away. She glanced at me as she undressed and adjusted her kit. She smoothed down the corners of her towel with little pats of her hands whilst crawling on all fours, with her gorgeous rear in the air. I didn’t catch her looking at me, but her faint smile told me that she knew the reaction she was provoking in me.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Then she propped herself up, facing me with spread legs, smiling and looking at my cock! I got an instant hard-on with pre-cum, and went to throw a towel on it, but she made a little pouty face, so I pulled it off. Then she formed her hand into a sort of open fist and pumped it up and down, an unmistakable “Jerk-Off” signal. Nobody else was around, so what the hell!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    As I stroked, she licked her lips and stared at me through half closed eyelids, I could see the glint of her wet pussy. She gave me a gentle smile, and I fantasized that she was saying stuff like, “Ooooh, you have so much cum in there, just waiting to get up in my pussy. Just imagine how great it would feel to be going in and out of me, in and out, in and out...” Actually, all she said was, “Ooooh...” and the shape of her lips as she said that was one of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen… The pressure in my balls was becoming unbearable – and then she opened up her pussy lips with her fingertips and grinned as I shot and shot great gouts of sperm onto the sand.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: May 1, 2019
  7. sprtr

sprtr

More Teasing at the Nude Beach

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Frank in W**** R*** wrote:
    "The nude beach! It's a paradox. You want to look at all the hot women, and your eyes are just magnetically drawn between their legs! But at the same time you don't want to look, because if you do... well, you know... To me, it's obvious that many women want to get us hard, and knowing this "fact" means that a g**d*** breeze is enough to make me spring wood. So given the slightest smile, and the most minimal parting of legs, I instantly gain membership in the species Homo Erectus. The merest hint that they're enjoying my discomfort gets and keeps me helplessly hard. It's kind of unfair. I like it!" ;-)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Sylvie in V******** wrote:
    "Some women want to give the really hung guys at the nude beach an erection. Me, I like to concentrate on the average to smaller guys. They fit better in my vagina anyway, and most of them are very horny, and they REALLY don't want to get hard in public. Perfect combination! On the one hand they want to see my pussy, which, by the way, I make sure I am exposing as much of as possible, and on the other hand, they are afraid of becoming erect.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    It's a timing thing. The guys want to check us out, but at the same time they know if they look too long that a problem may arise, LOL. So they walk by and flash you a quick, almost subliminal glance - and RIGHT at that point I fan out my legs (motion catches the eye), and send out a faint "knowing" smile, glancing down at their dick.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    That usually seals the deal. Well, that and the fact that I am also lightly stroking my inner thighs "that way" pretending to apply lotion, and also parting my pussy lips...
    I laugh to myself as even if they keep walking on, they usually start becoming erect within about 10 paces. A good many of them, realizing that they are doomed, stop to talk, getting harder and harder... They know that they might as well stop fighting their rising excitement and enjoy the sight of my shaved pussy because an erection is unavoidable, it's so HOT!
    [​IMG]
    My goal at this point is to keep them hard. I let them know that I like seeing them naked and hard. Sometimes I'll insert a finger into my pussy, then lick it, while looking them right in the eye. I know I'm a Cock-Teaser. I love it when it's time for them to go, and they have to walk away with an undefeatable boner! I have seen some of them go a few metres and then angle off into the bushes. I wonder what they do then, LOL."
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  8. Redwing1

Redwing1 LOW LIFE ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Absolutely incredible pics, sorry but waaaaay too much reading for me!

mmikehunt and sprtr like this.
  9. Ninjafez

Ninjafez

I feel the opposite. I hardly glance at the pictures - but love the text! keep up the great GREAT!!! work :)

sprtr likes this.
  10. sprtr

sprtr

Hi, Redwing. After I read your post, I went back and re-edited it to break up the wall of text with the pictures, also changing their order slightly to suit the story. Hope this makes it easier to digest.

Hi, Ninjafez, thanks for your feedback! The idea is to make the story a turn on, so glad to see it is effective. I think that it is easier to write this way because I don't have to type in long descriptions of the women. I just plug in semi-appropriate pictures to illustrate the text. Still, I hope the pictures are hot too.

By the way, some of these anecdotes are adapted from actual postings, sometimes slightly embellished by me, sometimes hardly at all. Women really do delight in giving us erections, and the more inappropriate and embarrassing, the better! I think it's also a bit of a fetish of mine.

There was a girl in my Geography class who, I swear would cross her legs in just the right way about 3 minutes before the end of the period! The number of times I would have to walk between classes hunched over with a hard on! And I was pretty sure she knew and liked doing it to me. I still think about her at certain times..[​IMG]

Plus the last story is straight from the lips of a friend of mine (formerly with benefits! and name changed to protect the "innocent"). We met on the nude beach, in V*********, maybe I'll tell it some day. I'm average in size, btw, not that any of you on this forum should care!

11. Dunnhill

Dunnhill

Fantastic thread. Love all the photos and the text that goes with. Outstanding job. The girls really are so amazingly beautiful.

1 person likes this.
  12. Pippen

Pippen

Love this tread! Don't stop. I've been to nude beaches and nudist resorts. Women know what they are doing! I've seen women tease and I've been teased several times.

Can any of us share our own experiences in your thread?

1 person likes this.
  13. sprtr

sprtr

That would be GREAT! By all means, I would love to hear about others' experiences!

14. sprtr

sprtr

I recently had a situation where a lady was talking to me while i lay on a sun lounger, it was impossible not to notice that she was very attractive, soon after we started talking i got hard - this doesn't always happen but for whatever reason it did this day. [​IMG]I could either mess around trying to cover myself up and make the situation more awkward or stay as i was and continue the conversation, which is what i did - she obviously noticed but certainly didn't seem to mind and continued the conversation.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    It did cross my mind whether i should cover up, but the few people around really didn't seem to mind - there were several women not far away who did take an amused interest, with "all knowing grins" on their faces. And what made it worse was that I suspected that some of them, were trying to keep me stiff and hard!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

well i guess some women are offended when a guy gets an erection because of them. I don't get it. I thought that was the whole idea. Frankly, if anythng I am offended when a guy in my presence does NOT get an erection LOL. Nature gave girls this power, and nature gave guys this profound weakness (at least after 13-14 years old) that they cannot control.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I never feel my femininity more than when I just talk to a guy or even just smile at him and watch him become helplessly erect, knowing that he is totally powerless to do anything about it.

Last edited: May 2, 2019
    10 people like this.
  15. sprtr

sprtr

I love to see male erections. I lay on my back in a secret hollow in the sand dunes at my nude beach and pretend to read my book. I have a big straw hat and dark sun glasses so they cant see my reactions. I spread my legs wide open and have my knees bent up so men can see me. Men come and look between my spread legs and get beautiful, huge, stiff, hard, dribbling, wet erections. [​IMG]
    They excite me so much my vagina dribbles pre-cum juice down to my anus and onto my towel. Sometimes I pretend to be asleep and see what they do when they think I can't see them. They squat down in front of me on their kness and masturbate. I love to see them get very excited and ejaculate huge squirts of sperm on the sand in front of me. I find it very satisfying indeed.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Sometimes I will pretend to be asleep and open my legs to the maximum and play with myself with a lot of oil so it looks very erotic in the morning sun. I have a big clitoris and the boys love it as I hear them whispering. I have even fingered my anus when I get really excited. I guess I am a perverted exhibitionist and voyuer but no one complains as I am out of main public view. Men ask me for sex and photograph me but my face is covered. It is all so warm sexy and erotic. I think I am an addict

many women enjoy seeing an erection. Certainly not all. But many. In fact, they often try to create such by overtly exposing themselves with their legs spread wide or applyiing sun block very slowly and sensually. My gf can actually have an orgasm by just spreading her legs and feeling the hot sun in the right place. Every man nearby will get hard from watching that. LOL She enjoys it a lot. In fact, if things are private enough, she enjoys watching the men do themselves while they watch her.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    She once said to me "I want every man here to stand up with a hardon, caused by me". I think many women feel that way. I've seen girls do yoga on the beach while watching the effects on nearby men.

There is a well known nude beach a few kms from my place here in V******** with which I have a great big problem . Ok, maybe not so big, but... On the forums, people are always talking about how great it feels to walk around as nature intended, free of all "textiles". Idealistic, yet that describes me frighteningly well. Sure, I drive a car, OK it's a Prius, but it's basically transport for my bicycle, or to ferry me to the trailhead, or the beach. The NUDE beach. Which if not for my problem, I would love. Wind blowing = hard on. Dick head flops against leg = wood sprouts. Rain drop hits it (in V********, it can rain even on the sunniest day, out of nowhere...) you get the idea.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Woody, boner, erection, hard-on, I get them all, simultaneously, I'm Schrodinger's 10-Pecker Billygoat! But through meditation, (and wearing a neck-brace and blinders, heh, kidding!) I have actually managed to walk the length of W**** Beach, wtihout springing one. In fact, I was congratulating myself for getting to the half way point boner-free last summer, when I heard, "Hey Tech-boy! Over here!"

I knew that voice from work, but didn't know the owner. I was the rookie. "Hi, I'm Richard, and you, I think are... Rob... erta? Rob... iella? Heh, sorry..."

"Chip chirp..."

"Ah! So I can call you Robin?"

"Only if I can call you DICK!" She capitalized the word and it was like an injection of liquid butterflies on crystal meth into my lower abdomen.

Robin: thirtyish co-worker, pretty smile, playful personality, slim, nice firm boobs and an amazing ass, NUDE. Not that I noticed or anything. Oh God, I thought, What if I get a...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

She flashed me a sly smile and slowly spread her legs, running her fingertips in feathery strokes along her inner thighs, always towards her smooth, glinting pussy. Arrrrrgh. Nude AND a Cock-Teaser, I am so doomed...

I could just tell that she was enjoying my embarrassment, and at that moment, facing her with nothing to hide behind, I felt so naked, as my traitorous member slipped the surly bonds of my non-existant underwear. My frantic urge to conceal my rising erection was unbelievably arousing.
    [​IMG]
    "Don't you have any control over... that?" she said, smiling innocently as if she had nothing to do with my stiffening penis, athrobbing and abobbing.

"If one of us has control over my... that, it's not me..." The head was shining like a beacon, winking on and off in perfect synchrony wth my pulsong rhythmic contractions, it was so painfully hard. I felt the coolness which heralds the appearance of pre-cum. God, I so wanted to be inside her! All ZI could think about was how great it would feel to be parting her lips with the head and sinking balls-deep into her...

"So," she said. "Looks like your sunblock 30 has been stretched thin to about, what, spf15? Maybe I could apply some?"

"No, no," said I, idiot in full geek mode. "Only if it quadruples in size does the surface area double. So I'm good... wrong-Oh!" On several levels. Obviously my brain was not getting the usulay quantity of oxagenated blood.

"Nonono, if the volume increases by 8, the cross sectional area goes... Anyway, I'm not sure we can apply that to a hard cylinder. I mean solid. Solid." She squeezed the umbrella shaft a bit to emphasize her words. "The correlation to length, " (she stroked it here, which wasn't helping my problem) "is linear, but the girth is out of WACK, hehe. But the head conforms more or less to this ideal. Mind if I ...?" And she hauled out a notebook and a tape measure!

"8 inches, wtf?" She laughed, "it's my patented Boner-Measuring tape, I had the machine shop run me one up as a joke."

"So the conversion is what, exactly?" noticing that the markings were cuntingly non-linear.

"Never mind," she laughed. "Your BONAIR' is perfectly nice. I'm sure it would feel extremely delightful spurting into my wet, warm softness."

"Hey, trying not to get a boner here..."

"So how's that working out for you?"
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 2, 2019
    11 people like this.
  16. Dunnhill

Dunnhill

Fucking awesome update, you really have a great eye, as all the girls you feature are amazingly beautiful. THANKS.

1 person likes this.
  17. sprtr

sprtr

Gina: I admit it. I like teasing guys erect at the nude beach. They can't hide it, it's so much fun.

One thing I like doing at nude beaches is to NOT look at guys as I arouse them by:
    -Bending over to show off my round ass, and flashing my opening pussy lips.
    -Sensuously spreading sunscreen over my hanging swaying full boobs.
    -Ass in the air, pussy exposed.
    -Spreading my pussy lips as I am on all fours, while not quite looking at the watchers. It drives them crazy, and they often look trapped as they desperately try to not get hard. The more they try to prevent their erections, the harder they become. I love it!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I can see them out of the corner of my eyes, and I smile faintly so they KNOW that I am aware of the embarrassing, uncontrollable and painfully rigid erections I am giving them. It’s very hot, because they SO don’t want to get hard, but can’t help it.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sometimes I’ll gently laugh with naughty satisfaction as I look away into the distance. I have made some guys shoot their load while doing this. When this happens, I will (finally) look them straight in the eyes and wink. It’s pure sex.
    [​IMG]
    It all depends. There are all types. Some guys get turned on when you watch their cocks swell up. I like to do that too...

The larger guys can be a challenge, for several reasons. First, there is a biological price for that size: It's physically more difficult to get it up. Second, they are not so embarrassed at becoming erect, so it's harder to initiate the positive feedback loop boners. Third, women are always trying to get them hard, so they acquire a certain immunity to the teasing. For them, a certain coyness is called for. Sometimes I semi-cross my legs as if to hide myself. And one hard case told me what finally got him up: I point my toes (very feminine), and look down as if imagining a rock hard penis about to enter my soft warm wetness. Sometimes I'll guide an imaginary "air-penis" into my vagina. This guy started to laugh when I did that, but I was laughing inside too, as he became super erect. He told me that he could see and feel HIS throbbing stiff penis sliding into my pussy. HOt!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2019
    10 people like this.
  18. sprtr

sprtr

Hot Tub Cam Part 1 of 7

Thanks to the original posters for the pics used to illustrate the story.

Disclaimer: Details have been changed deliberately, but the story is basically true in spirit. In case someone manages to identify the venue, or the publication, this sort of event does not usually transpire this way, but maybe I was just lucky? Normally, these resorts are the very picture of decorum, and no titillation whatsoever occurs...

A couple of buddies decided to rent a room at a nudist resort to cheer me up after I broke up with my girlfriend. I hadn't been laid for months. We were at Day 5 of a week’s stay, and there was not enough privacy to relieve certain pressures, so I was getting sort of “touchy” down there. But perhaps all was not lost. An amazing assortment of beautiful women had just arrived, apparently there to shoot a feature for a major lad’s magazine. They were encouraged to not wear clothes to smooth out their skin.[​IMG]

When a few of them invited me to join them for a dip in the hot tub before dinner, as the only guy in a "candid" background photoshoot, I figured YES!, grabbed my towel and headed over to the tub. Since there was no place to put the towels down outside the tub, without someone walking over them, two of the younger women, girls really, volunteered to take them over to the picnic area. “Let me take your hat too," one said. “It’ll help us reserve the table." I thought it strange that they chose a table on the far side of the pavillion, about as far from us as you could get, but well, at least I got to watch them for a longer time. My vision is excellent.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ...I realized that I needed to enter the water soon.

That water was hot. When I started to enter slowly, one of the women, whose beautiful breasts were floating out of the water, smiled at me and scooched over a bit to make room. [​IMG] And By G*d! her nipples were so perfect that I had to force my eyes to look away and entered a bit more quickly than I really wanted to, welcoming the temporary pain. I thanked her, but weirdly enough, right where I was sitting the current from the jets sent warm tickling sensations right at my groin. I cast her a sharp look, but she just smiled. It had to be my imagination... Those tits!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

7 people like this.
  19. sprtr

sprtr

Hot Tub Cam Part 2 of 7

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The view of the returning towel girls was just as good as their departure had been, and at the sight of them lowering themselves into the tub I think I went wall-eyed, not being able to focus on just one. The camerawomen took lots of pics of this process.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] They also set up a series of shoji screens around the shower off to my left, and around an area in front of me, partially blocking my view of the picnic tables. Boo! But it did make the hot tub island more intimate.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
    5 people like this.
  20. sprtr

sprtr

Hot Tub Cam Part3 of 7

[​IMG][​IMG] Soon after, they started talking about the male body, and from time to time one of them would make some excuse to grab something from outside the tub. At one point a really gorgeous girl's ass and pussy were pointing straight at me. I couldn't look away. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Right then, as if by coincidence, she raised the topic of erections, and shot me this sly look. Set up! [​IMG][​IMG]
    And knowing that it was a trap made it even worse, and D*mn! but with the jets caressing my d*ck like warm fluttery fingers, the ass and pussy on display, and the mischievous smiles, their plot was becoming a huge, OK average size (darn it!) success.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 1, 2019
    8 people like this.