1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Oops, Exposed, Nude, C-thru, Upskirt, Accidental & more - 0pen thread

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by [.Nyu], Feb 21, 2006.

1. choi

choi ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Tamzin Outhwaite (1998 I think) ...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

... uk members might recognize her :)

wookiee, Jogema47, readabk and 11 others like this.
  2. choi

choi ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Amanda Hearst

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Qu Wan, wookiee, readabk and 8 others like this.
  3. kevinstfx

kevinstfx Ten Years of Phun

I o not know who she is but Tamzin is very pretty, will have to look her up. ;)

sitonb10 likes this.
  4. Soopercow

Soopercow

Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
  5. choi

choi ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Rachel Nichols

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Pooterscoo, wookiee, Loser and 19 others like this.
  6. choi

choi ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Jane Seymour (I found some HQ versions :))

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

jdavis, bigred685, wookiee and 26 others like this.
  7. celebztoday

celebztoday BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

GOR665, wookiee, Strafe1701 and 21 others like this.
  8. MikeDave

MikeDave

Tho not a Brit, I saw her on New Tricks. Decent actress. Older & not as pretty as here. Also we got a nude leak not too long ago.

9. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    I'm seeing vag/stubble in pic [​IMG][​IMG] #1 after some tweaks. [​IMG]

MikeDave likes this.
  10. MikeDave

MikeDave

Wow. I mean, I see what you're looking at, I guess. But the appearance of pubic hairs is chaotic by its nature. And this pic is already a noisy environment. Combined with the absence of color for context & confirmation... Well, my scrutiny is oft met with skepticism. People have called me crazy. This one's a stretch, even for me. I hate to miss your band wagon, but just this once, I think I'll walk.

sleazoid99 and foz1972-1 like this.
  11. mmikehunt

I'll be the first to admit that it is tough to see, but it's there. You can see her legs through the dress, that's what made me look closer. Even in the darker part at the bottom of the closeup you can see more detail. And I said stubble, not actual pubes. I'll be the first to admit that the eyes see what they want to see. I always find it funny that guys here will rub one out to a shadow that looks like a tiny sliver of areola. I'm not the best at photoshopping...one of the resident experts could do a much better job of touch up to confirm of if what I'm seeing is what I thought.

12. MikeDave

MikeDave

I'd be more than a little skeptical, too, of self-reports of rubbing one out. ;)

13. medievil

medievil

dunno how you see anything when she clearly has white panties on... you can see the top of the waistband
    [​IMG]

enhanced to better show them
    [​IMG]

MikeDave and floridagalbabe like this.
  14. Bribi

Bribi

Are people that desperate?

15. floridagalbabe

floridagalbabe Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster

16. MikeDave

MikeDave

Again, I think I see what you're seeing, I guess. (I know, not the same poster.) I will say your "waistband" is slightly more believable than Mike H's "stubble". I do appreciate your work, Meaty Evil. ;)

About that stubble, I stared at the original pic a tiny bit harder. I freely admit, I'm desperate, or bored, or obsessive, or something. Anyway, I've made a couple of observations of my own.

1. Jane's hands-on-hips are pulling down on her top, pulling the fabric tight on her boobs & making it pretty much see-thru. Hence the clear nips.

2. Her pose is slightly legs apart, hence the visible air gap between the legs. Light shining thru from all the way in the back. The fabric below clings to the legs, creating slack in the middle. The pushed-down fabric bunches up in the waist area. This produces wrinkles & a few large creases.

3. Mike H's focus on the legs-convergence zone coincides with a big crease where there's a transition from light-to-dark. Brightly lit below the line, to in shadow above it. We can only see thru the lit area. The shadow is doing a fairly good job of hiding detail. Since Jane's right leg is turned outward, angled to her right, where we seem to see the "leg join" isn't quite all the way up the legs. It's the front of her left thigh meeting up with the back of her right leg, near the buttock. Notice her left upper inner thigh is still curving out, to her left. There's still some "thigh gap" remaining, above the line, across the crease.

4. Unfortunately, this means I don't think we can make out enough detail to "see" anything in the "beaver" area (the vulva). Mike's stubble, or my phantom pubic hairs sticking out down below, at the crease line, are both wishful thinking, ie, imagined. I think what I was seeing was an artifact. Your stubble, similarly, I think. I say with some regret.

Mods: Never fear, please accept my resignation hereby, from this exchange.

17. mmikehunt

LOL.
    Good work, guys.
    I stand corrected, and no, I'm not that desperate!

MikeDave likes this.
  18. mmikehunt

Good point.
    Some way more than others...

19. mmikehunt

I wasn't necessarily referring to you.

20. Sonic44

Sonic44

My god. Just move on

fudefrak, MikeDave, mmikehunt and 6 others like this.