1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Attention!! Links to filehost Rapidgator are not allowed for the purpose of downloading files in any forum on Phun. If you have questions contact a moderator.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Jack Tripper
    Jack Tripper User897
    Yes, there is. You need to disable ad block to get the site working property. We're looking to fix the issue.
    1. User897
      User897
      Okay thanks.
      Apr 22, 2019 at 8:15 PM
  2. User897
    User897 Jack Tripper
    I can't post in unlocked threads. Is there a bug?
  3. dc111
    dc111 cayne
    Hey, it seems I cannot post replies on any threads. Any ideas?
    1. cayne
      cayne
      Probably an issue with adguard? Try to disable it and see if it comes back.
      Apr 21, 2019 at 9:39 PM
  4. Jammsbro
    Jammsbro Flippy
    Forum keeps asking me for verification to do anything. I tried to make a post asking why and all i could do was make a thread title, no thread body. Am I being discriminated here? I can't see that other members will have to do this every time they want to post or even like a post.
  5. sinner1
  6. yucon
    yucon sinner1
    There's a problem with ad-blocking, if you want you can disable it for Phun (no risks identified so far) or, as a temporaly solution, you can try to add these manual filters

@@||cdn.phun.org/js/xenforo/discussion.js
    @@||cdn.phun.org/js/redactor/redactor.js
    @@||cdn.phun.org/js/xenforo/xenforo.js
  7. Celldweller55
    Celldweller55 YourPalJustin
    Reply function has gone for two weeks. Is it normal ?
  8. TaiPan
    TaiPan sinner1
    Check the tech issues thread in the Lounge and the red banner.
    Try disabling your ad blocker!!
  9. llumpur
  10. yasd
    yasd spiderswims
    What happened to you?
  11. renegade
    renegade cayne
    hello, I need to reset my password please.
    I cannot remember the old one.
    I cannot post new threads and I want to see if rebooting it helps.
    Thanks.
    1. cayne
      cayne
      Ok, I'll contact you.
      Apr 21, 2019 at 9:40 PM
  12. aaditisharma
  13. Ritudas Binsa
  14. Ritudas Binsa
  15. pigger
    pigger cayne
    same here, cant post. except for some odd reason today there was a message about this and i want to see if i could post, and i could. but only once, then when i went back to the forums i couldnt post again and the message about this problem was gone
    1. cayne
      cayne
      what you tried to disable adguard? we're having issues with it and the javascript
      Apr 17, 2019
  16. emiliast
    emiliast
    Sugary Contents
  17. emiliast
    emiliast
    I'm way different
  18. Jack Tripper
    Jack Tripper pigger
    You need to disable Adblock to be able to post. It's an issue which started a few weeks ago. You can read about it in the Teach Help thread in The Lounge.
  19. TaiPan
  20. pigger
    pigger Jack Tripper
    yo Jack, i cant post in the forums anymore. theres no section for me to reply to a post or create a thread

for instance, theres a box for me to type this post in to send to you. but in every other thread the box to type into isnt there for me