1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

CHAT Pro Wrestling Leaks Discussion

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by vgfan, Oct 8, 2017.

1. toejammer

toejammer

I dont know if or when they’ll see the light of day on the internet but its been confirmed today on a british wrestlers personal facebook that Toni storms nudes have been shared and sent around within the britwres locker rooms and with the persons friends. I was also told she was asked about it by a fan which is why theres a fear from her and her fiance about them being leaked online. Also rumoured Bea Priestly nudes but havent got any more information on that one.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  2. DOA1987

DOA1987

What fiance??? She's not with Tyler Bate anymore.

3. DOA1987

DOA1987

Also if true wheres proof of what you said.

4. Deke Throwman

Deke Throwman

Chris Ridgeway.

It was Joey Axel, you’ll hear more about it soon.

5. toejammer

toejammer

I dont have the chris ridgeway posts cause its behind a private facebook that my friend showed me when i was with him.

But if you go on ospreays twitter you will see him calling joey axl a scumbag and asking people not to book him...and thats because he has shown and sent around bea priestly nudes who is ospreays girlfriend.
    Axl already has been pulled from a few shows

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  6. SeeJay

SeeJay

Just seen the Ospreay tweet about Axl being a scumbag, followed by plenty of people saying that’s rich coming from Will, what’s happened there?

7. toejammer

toejammer

From what i was told, he is friends with another wrestler that was accused of some pretty bad stuff. I dont know the full details though.

8. Katak260

Katak260

Except for Paige, most women leaked are relatively unknown or forgotten about. Why can't we have current divas?

9. MrMIdAS

MrMIdAS

Because nobody has hacked them yet.

It's quite simple, we can't have what somebody doesn't have.

10. vgfan

vgfan

I can see that being true if all you watch is WWE.

yungmanlike likes this.
  11. gotosleep

gotosleep

even in wwe there is still charlotte and jojo (yeah she is just a ring announcer but should be relevant enough). maria is a grey area with her pregnancy shortly after return but there are reports she is preparing to be back soon so I think shed fit with the other two.

plus what midas and vgfan said.

yungmanlike likes this.
  12. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

still hoping for a banks or candice la rea set.

13. SeeJay

SeeJay

Yeah, a Candice set would be awesome. I'm pretty sure if such a set were to exist & ever leak, the excitement might actually be too much for me

14. vgfan

vgfan

Any news on the Toni Storm stuff? I'd assume if her photos are being passed around the locker rooms, they'd find their way online.

Conan7 likes this.
  15. fapper1

fapper1

No it's not her photos. It's her being passed around the locker rooms.

16. yungmanlike

yungmanlike

I would say it’s that they haven’t been hacked, it’s typically just that you get low value stuff that leakers can acquire because usually leakers aren’t the ones sourcing the images to my knowledge, If someone out there actually has pics of an A lister right now who’s never been seen naked it’s likely we don’t see them for years if ever unless another fappening happens where all rules go out the window

17. vgfan

vgfan

Someone on WWTP's posted another Toni Storm (NN) image and claims to have two albums worth, plus a bonus.

Conan7 likes this.
  18. Bennie420

Bennie420

Like the section for Instagram models … should have one for wrestling women not nude but hot bikinis etc . So many smoking hot pics of women wrestlers on the beach or dressing room .

Conan7 and vgfan like this.
  19. partyhoppintx

partyhoppintx

Now that we got the Rebel leaks (believe she was on quite a few of the lists months ago) I'm hoping we still get more from the Zelina Vega set!

20. dwells518

dwells518

50 Women involved at Evolution, something's gotta slip out!