1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Czech Amateurs

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro)' started by WeAllWeGot, May 4, 2008.

1. WeAllWeGot

WeAllWeGot

2. WeAllWeGot

WeAllWeGot

3. WeAllWeGot

WeAllWeGot

4. WeAllWeGot

WeAllWeGot

[​IMG]

http://rapidshare.com/files/119874186/Sasha.avi

I'm too lazy to write a description of each file, but you can assume it's amateurs unless stated otherwise. I don't think this one is real amateurs, but it has an amateur feel to it and it's pretty good.

5. WeAllWeGot

WeAllWeGot

Sasha2008, paparidis, Talon and 2 others like this.
  6. new-newrussian

new-newrussian

love chez but russian are much hotter;)

7. WeAllWeGot

WeAllWeGot

As far as i know, only 1 of the vids that I posted if of Czechs and a few are of Russians. However, if i've learned 1 thing, it's that EVERY country has plenty to offer in terms of hot women.

8. WeAllWeGot

WeAllWeGot

9. Warlock!

Warlock!

Preach it, mah bruthah! :cool:

10. WeAllWeGot

WeAllWeGot

I have a couple more videos uploaded to post, but i'm having a little trouble with rapidshare. I can login and get my information okay, but i can't seem to get the list of files that i've uploaded. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Do i have to cantact rapidshare?

11. WeAllWeGot

WeAllWeGot

12. WeAllWeGot

WeAllWeGot

Didn't realize it, but this video was already posted earlier in the thred.

13. delphi

delphi

Hi guys! I've downloaded both .wmv files of the "czech amateur" video, but the .wmv2 is not playing and the first file is playing till the 24th minute and then it stops!!! I've used windows media player, media player classic, power dvd and also the nero player! I also have some codecs, propably needed! Can someone give a clue of what the problem might be? Which player or codecs should I use to play it without any problems??? Thanks a lot for your attention! Any help will be appreciated!!!

14. delphi

delphi

I'm referring to the first post!!! Thanks!

15. polybios

polybios

Before viewing you need to join the files with HJSPLIT.
    It´s freeware. Just google. :D

16. WeAllWeGot

WeAllWeGot

Try joining them together with HJ Split. It's a free program. If that doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you as i'm not very cpu savy.

17. WeAllWeGot

WeAllWeGot

Oh yeah, if you don't want to download any programs, there's a shorter version of that clip that someone just posted a little while ago. It should still be on page 1 of this forum.

Edit: Here's the link to the shorter version...you'll need to extract it though

http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=271947

18. mpam

mpam

Great videos, thanks.

19. delphi

delphi

Thanks a lot for your help and the link! However, what kind of programs do I need to play it ,as it was ,posted by you???

20. delphi

delphi

Thanks a lot for your great posts!