1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Sancho And Juicehead666 Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Sancho, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antheh

antheh Banned.

It was all hetro till you said 'running through a field of flowers with her' then it took a turn down homo road.

2. antheh

antheh Banned.

I haven't had a proper drink in a while, in other words I haven't had more than one drink in a good month.

3. Inuk

Inuk insert witty comment here ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

fuck that would have been sweet!

4. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

My buddies used to get me drunk and take me to clubs. We'd end up with 3-4 women each because, evidently, I could talk the girls into anything. I don't remember anything but the start - "Here man have a shot and beer chaser, then let's hit the club!" Then the finish - waking up with women on me and my buddies saying thanks. Once I found a true girlfriend, my "buddies" left me because I wouldn't go out with them anymore.

5. Salty Longshanks

Salty Longshanks Using my third arm

Little did you know that you're speaking to the (drunken) karaoke King of South Brewer! I was shitfaced and won a competition singing Metallica's version of "Whiskey in the Jar" :p That (apparently) was my 15 minutes of fame! LOL :p

6. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

I saw every new release for a year and didn't have to pay for a single ticket. Was nice, except not a great year for movies.

7. ManRay

ManRay Back !! (Kinda) ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Man i would've loved to see that !

8. Salty Longshanks

Did you get "twisted up" last weekend bama? :D

9. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

So you went with the extended version.

10. antheh

antheh Banned.

Sounds like my mate, he was the guy all the girls went to in a club then he got a missus and all his mates ditched him. Then he met me and were best mates now. :lol:

NEVER EVER let me near a microphone after I've had a few drinks. You wont get it away from me.

11. Salty Longshanks

It was awesome dude (if I do say so myself). It was about 5 years ago now, and bastards still mention it when I go in there. :p
    I can do a mean "Hetfield" when I'm wasted. ;)

12. antheh

antheh Banned.

I get extremely cheap movie tickets through work so going to the movies isn't so expensive for me. Just cracked open a beer, well a light beer but it's still nice. An Australian beer from a German store. lol?

13. antheh

antheh Banned.

I also heard you can do a 'mean man' when your wasted. :p

14. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

Must admit, get a few drinks in me, hand me the mic, and you get a mix of decent singing, mixed with stand-up comedy. I tend to work the crowd during the guitar solos. Actually got a job offer to be a lounge singer at a local bar. Went to check the place and determined they wouldn't like my style.

15. ManRay

ManRay Back !! (Kinda) ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

One day we will hit a bar in Australia, you, miranda, me and you know who :)

It will be awesome ! :p

16. Inuk

Inuk insert witty comment here ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

whiskey in the jar is a great tune covered by Metallica!

17. antheh

antheh Banned.

Sounds like you, salty and myself could be quite the karaoke trio. :lol:

18. Salty Longshanks

Is that extended dude? I think it's the same length as Thin Lizzy's version, and I know it's an old Irish song. :confused:

I'm with ya on that my friend. I have a blast with that shit. I used to sing classic Ozzy songs, some AC/DC, and have a great time with it. The ol' lady would sit there shaking her head, but I'm not scared to make an ass outta myself, and I knew everyone in the place anyway. :p

19. antheh

antheh Banned.

Not a fan of Metallica. However I do love 'Sad But True' and 'Enter Sandman'.

20. antheh

antheh Banned.

yeah I have absolutely no shame when I'm drunk. It's just hilarious to watch apparently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.