1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

***Amateur Fakes Request Thread***

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by JPeep1es, Jun 23, 2008.

1. chrozer

chrozer

Any update on this one, lwedge? Thanks again.

[​IMG]

2. lwedge

lwedge

There's no concrete number that says X dpi will give you something to work with. It needs to be a combination of image size (in pixels) and dpi. If a pic is taken with 96 dpi at a size of 1200 x 1600 pixels, it will give the faker much more options for good looking results.

[​IMG]

the above pic has sections from two recent pics in this thread The full pic on the left has a resolution of 72 dpi and a size of 2816 x 2112 pixels. The full pic on the right has a resolution of 72 dpi and a size of 540 x 720 pixels.

Before you post a pic, open it up and zoom in on a feature (face, eye, nose, tit) and see if it's in focus or blurry. That will tell you how easy it will be to work with.

Stargazer has been beating this drum throughout the thread. Everyone needs to be reminded once in a while. The pics lately haven't been all that great....probably why stargazer hasn't done much.

ETA: I've seen some almost too high a resolution (i.e. you can see fine body hairs), but bigger pics can always be shrunk. But increasing a small pic will not give it any better resolution.

3. beester

beester

so so good! thanks for having a go at both

4. beester

beester

please do your things with these girls!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. liljohn

liljohn

ive been admiring the work on here for a while so I thought id finally post a request...

[​IMG]

please!

6. kelsie1989

kelsie1989

damn my bad for asking...

7. chrozer

chrozer

Any update on this one lwedge? Thanks again.

[​IMG]

8. Mr Lofy

Mr Lofy

9. stargazer

stargazer

Well put!

Actually, I've just been short of time recently. And I've decided to stop beating that drum because MOST people don't seem to pay attention. Some do, like Beester, but most do not.

Besides the quality of the pic, what also rankles me is the relationship involved. I enjoy doing fakes, but let's face it, I can pull all the pictures I need off the internet myself. When I do a fake, I assume the poster knows the subject well enough that she can take a little fun at her expense and both have a laugh over it. I don't do it to humiliate and ridicule a girl who barely knows the poster exists. The way I see it, if you don't know her well enough to have the original pic (most cameras take pretty good quality pics) then you have no business posting her pics in this forum.

beester and lwedge like this.
  10. WBNamakagon

WBNamakagon

got another one for you guys. im hoping for the girl on the right. let me know if you need a better pic. thanks.

[​IMG]

11. klicha

klicha

heheh nice pics thx mate ;))

Hot amateure !

12. gomez

gomez

wow....thx

13. stargazer

stargazer

[​IMG]

xcobra, 555, mrlofy and 4 others like this.
  14. billybob87

billybob87

deleted

freddy12345 likes this.
  15. liljohn

liljohn

i'm sooo impressed! thanks!

stargazer and Dougne like this.
  16. liljohn

liljohn

please do her on the left!!

[​IMG]

17. WolfJazz

WolfJazz

18. stargazer

stargazer

[​IMG]

xcobra, sozavac, liljohn and 2 others like this.
  19. H3RO

H3RO

God damn that shit looks so real. What the fuck...

20. WolfJazz

WolfJazz