1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Imagebam/ImageHost Grabber

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by job109, Dec 16, 2013.

1. job109

job109

Problem with Imagebam Pictures ?

Since Yesterday I cant download Pics from Imagebam with ImageHost Grabber

Found this Solution:

Now its works again like a charm :)

1 person likes this.
  2. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! ... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

You lost me here... 4. Click on box 4th line down across from "Search pattern" called "Select..." and select "RegExp"

3. Green Bastard

Green Bastard feels good man

The current "release" version doesn't include that option, so make sure to install the beta version. You might have to install it manually by downloading the .xpi file and dragging it into a Firefox window.

As for whether the fix works, I haven't tried it. It sounds odd though. I don't know what exactly the plugin is matching against that "scale(this)" would be a useful regular expression. But hey, if it works for OP, it's probably right.

1 person likes this.
  4. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! ... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

No doesn't work for me ... "CANT FIND IMAGE ABORT SESSION" Meh! :lol:

5. Bingomaster

Bingomaster

I think that registering on imagebam is the best solution, you can use the "multi upload" option which is a little bit fast than choosing the images one by one, you can then manage and make galleries, etc.

I have a request about imagebam too :

I can see that some user dont make a gallery with the pics they upload. When making a gallery that allow imagehost grabber users to downloadl all in a row when on the gallery page, instead of clicking all the pics one by one.
    Were here to share images, so please be more user friendly by making thing simple for us.

6. kapat

kapat

Imagebam is becoming a major pain in the ass just to view pics, let alone download. Can't we just ditch it and start using http://imagetwist.com instead? plz?

7. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

Nope, imagetwist is moneyhost

1 person likes this.
  8. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

agree.

9. docno

docno

Please allow picturevip its free and fast

10. docno

docno

dont allow any paying host , it will increase spam