1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Katy Perry Naked: Singer Doing Everything She Can To Vote For Hillary, HQ, Twitter

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by mistify, Sep 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Owney

Owney ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

HA HA HA HA HA....

Reminds me of how the women in my ex-wife's family stood with backsides to the wall when her cousin Frank was visiting....

2. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I'd be interested to know who Kellyanne Conway actually votes for.

1 person likes this.
  3. Cygnus_X1

Cygnus_X1 Do Not Disturb Ten Years of Phun

Well, she technically still works for Trump, but you never know what she thinks of him personally.
    It's amazing to watch her get totally destroyed on these talk shows and she keeps smiling like everything is ok. Kind of like Ann Coulter, makes you wonder how much punishment they can take.
    I guess everyone has their price.

4. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

She's a brilliant spin doctor. If I were running for office I'd want to hire her. No telling how much that would cost though.

5. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

Trump ran on a self funding campaign and did so completely throughout the primary. He doesn't get money from wall street (they give to Hillary) because they know he will not pay for play like she will. She is bought and sold, he's not. That is the reason he is getting small money donations. And he barely started asking for donations in June which is why he hasn't matched Sanders small donations. And he is still putting up his own money as well. As far as the debate, I'm sure you watched. He absolutely killed it tonight. He pointed out a bunch of her scandals and pointed out how she should be in jail to boot. It was awesome!

6. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

All the people who cover politics for a living declare Trump's threats to jail his political opponent as "the type of thing you hear about dictators in 3rd world countries"..."A new historical low in American politics"..."A threat to Democracy itself"...

Trumpsters: "It was awesome!"

5 people like this.
  7. El Superbeasto

El Superbeasto

I really didn't want to comment in this thread, but in regards to dictators in 3rd world countries jail their political opponents on false charges just as a way to remove them as a threat to said dictators power.

In regards to Trump saying that about Clinton, its not like she hasn't done anything to actually warrant her going to jail. She has. Even the FBI said so.

1 person likes this.
  8. L0ng5long

L0ng5long

Wrong. FBI director Comey, who is a republican by the way, said what she did was reckless, but not criminal. Get your facts straight.

9. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Clinton is far from an angel.

1 person likes this.
  10. Jack Tripper

As far as the 3rd world dictator comments go, it's funny how the people and the media will outrage over and exaggerate the silly comments of an orange baboon, but won't do the same for an ACTUAL law.

https://www.rt.com/usa/obama-ndaa-appeal-suit-229/

1 person likes this.
  11. chyron

chyron

:mad:Holy shit!
    Just another - i suspect paid or 'suggested by colleagues' - act from known teaser turned to endless political debate.
    One almost can believe lot of people there in reality fap either to Prima Donald or Killary :(

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Jack Tripper

13. Bad Robot

Bad Robot Choking the Robot Chicken ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If Trump paid her enough.......but I hope, like many conservative women, they say Mr Grabby to others and then anyone but Trump at the polls........

When have facts ever mattered?

I thought the debate was rather anti-climatic. For all he crap going on before the debate I thought Trump would harp about Bill and his past more. Hillary basically ignored that, which is about all it deserved. What really bothered me was all the sniffing from Trump? WTF, Fox News (which I flipped to for a whole 2 minutes) actually counted 80 sniffs.... Then there was his oh so presidential whining about Hillary being allowed to talk longer... Final count, he actually rambled one minute and five seconds longer than Hillary. This won't change any minds of the committed voters, but it didn't gain Trump any new voters, he can't win with white men alone.....time is running out...tick tock.

2 people like this.
  14. L0ng5long

L0ng5long

That's what's troubling. You can say to a Trump supporter that the sky is blue and they'll say "no it's not. emails. Hillary crooked." etc. Totally surreal. Just not long ago, conservatives were losing their minds over people needing to use a bathroom, and now they give a shrug when their candidate openly admits to walking in on women while they are changing, among other things he does. Hypocrites and mindless drones, the whole lot of them.

I thought the debate was creepy as fuck with Donald looking all rapey during it.

[​IMG]

15. Jack Tripper

Honestly, it works both way. I've had tons of conversations with Clinton supports where they are either completely ignorant of the truth, or not willing to even listen to it. Just earlier today I was having a conversation with somebody about the latest leaks and she basically did not want to hear about it. Just because Clinton is a less evil than Trump, it really doesn't mean she should get a pass on all this stuff. Also, another thing I've noticed is that as soon as you bring up any hacks or leaks, Clinton supporters jump to Russia. And of course, there is no actual proof that Russia did anything, and yet the Clinton campaign keeps saying it and people keep believing it.

At the end of this election the only winners will be the media companies, the rest of us are all losers.

1 person likes this.
  16. Kev585

Kev585

Clinton supporters are saying it because the government is saying it

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07...omeland-security-and-office-director-national

17. L0ng5long

L0ng5long

Hillary get a pass on what? The 11 hour Benghazi hearing by the republicans who found no wrong doing? The 30+ years of being demonized by the media? The millions of taxpayers dollars wasted by the republicans in search of anything they can bring her down with? The email investigation by the FBI led by a republican director? I have news for you, her whole life has been under scrutiny and if there was anything there, anything illegal or criminal that she's done, she would of been penalized for it by now.

BTW, Russia is trying to influence our election. Even NATO noticed. Are they just making it up too?

1 person likes this.
  18. chyron

chyron

IIRC as far as it concerns Clintons (both) - evidence misteriously gets thrown out/vanished, partners, witnesses and investigating journalists die like a flies etc etc.

As for ours, Russian Federation, involvement - well, it's kinda easier to blame another guy than admit that you've fucked up either way - US has beautiful choice this election - damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Good luck choosing between psyco liar and narcissist populist.

19. Jack Tripper

Just about everything that was revealed in the leaks deserves more attention and scrutiny. Primary rigging, Wall Street speeches, corporate ties, pay-to-play moed of operation, and other unethical practices. Outside of that, her support for fracking, her voting record, the Clinton Foundation. All of these things are important, actually important, and rather than holding her feet to the fire on them the media focuses 24/7 on what idiotic thing Trump has done today. For the past couple of days they have even let the Clinton camp get away with not conforming the accuracy of the latest Podesta leaks. Of course, none of that is really surprising since the leaks have also shown a rather cozy relationship between the Clinton camp and the media.

I'm not a Republican, I'm not interested in the Benghazi crap or the health nonsense. However, I want to see both candidates treated equally.

1 person likes this.
  20. Jack Tripper

Hadn't seen that yet, it was just published a few days ago.

The Russia story, if I remember correctly, was started by Mook in an interview just a few hours after the DNC leaks. It was a diversion tactic and it worked very well. More people were talking about Russia than they were about possible election fraud. There is absolutely no way that they could have known back then, in a few hours, where the leaks was, what part of their systems were compromised, and where the hack came from.

I still have my doubts about Russia, but I could be wrong. Either way, what Clinton has spinning been spinning for the last few months is nothing short of Mccarthyism. I fear where this will lead.

Edit: Lets not forget that Russia is an easy scapegoat for the US Government. They also tried to paint Snowden as a Russian spy after the NSA leaks.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.