1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INFO XenForo - Feedback, bugs & more

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by cayne, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

Is the avatar changing still on the fritz? Tried several times to change mine and it just isn't taking.

2. crack_pipe112

crack_pipe112 Ten Years of Phun

I am still receiving blank pages or tabs opening up every time I click on a link

3. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! The Cockney King... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Hoooo! I got a my banner back... :)

Happy days

Magge and Merlin like this.
  4. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

5. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Unless cayne has tweaked something without telling us, I think it must be something YouTube have done, Magge?

Merlin and Magge like this.
  6. riveron

riveron

search engine

I searched for paris jackson for 5 minutes and found nothing recent, I also searched the event b/c there were several woman at the event with threads, no paris jackson

then I post thread and get an alert paris jackson has been posted o_O

7. MadamMeow

MadamMeow Hiding in the shadows... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

The default search parameters are to display results in order of "relevance". No clue what the system uses to consider one thread more relevant than the other, but the newest threads usually aren't at the top.

So if you just type in the search box, the results are not in date order. If you want them in date order, you have to click in the search box, click the "More" button and then you can change the order by to most recent. It does not save for the next time like V-Bulletin used to.

But no worries, you are a good contributor and I gave you the benefit of the doubt. You weren't in trouble and that was not even a "warning", just a message in case you went looking for your thread and wondered why you couldn't find it. :)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    Merlin, TheloniousMonk and riveron like this.
  8. Grootillian

Grootillian

I really like this software. Usually only been on MyBB forums.The new change is both refreshing and innovative.

MadamMeow likes this.
  9. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Getting this again ...

The page does not work

forum.phun.org sent no data.
    ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

:(

10. S-type

It appears it was cayne - he was responding to suggestions made to him.

11. S-type

That's not a XenForo error message, Magge. What circumstances produced it?

12. PlanetHendrix

PlanetHendrix Phun's Philosopher ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Tits & Tats

Then all praise to Cayne.

Merlin likes this.
  13. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

Got the same message a couple of times myself but, got it with another site as well. Ran a scan and it hasn't done it since. Not sure but I did have multiple tabs up at the time. bing, imagezilla, youtube, phun, and cosgan. Don't know if that helps at all.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
    Magge likes this.
  14. Magge

Think it was when posting a new thread ... but not 100 % sure !
    Getting it now and then, so will try to remember ...

Merlin likes this.
  15. Magge

Ok, but not sure it`s that good ! [​IMG]
    Hmhm, but that is just me ! ;)

16. Magge

Just got this:

[​IMG]

Translation:
    The site can not be reached

The webpage at http://forum.phun.org/index.php?search/search may be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
    ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED

... after F5 (refresh) got this:

[​IMG]

17. S-type

Thanks, Magge, that could prove useful to some techie in diagnosing what's going on!

Magge likes this.
  18. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

Ditto still can't change my Avatar, tried and tried.

Merlin likes this.
  19. Merlin

Apparently not so high on the to-do list.....

SophieK81 likes this.
  20. S-type

GOD moves in a mysterious way, his wonders to perform! (William Cowper)