1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INFO XenForo - Feedback, bugs & more

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by cayne, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

Honestly, the IDK would have sufficed. I really think the the finger pointing could have been left out.

2. TheloniousMonk

TheloniousMonk Warningmonger ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

It might be needed! It might get me fired.

3. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

I see that you find this funny and unfortunately, I fail to see the humor in it.

Magge likes this.
  4. TheloniousMonk

It is not humor, more resigned frustration

5. Bad Robot

Bad Robot Choking the Robot Chicken ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I see someone just flipped a switch, is the ADDS prefix on thread titles automatic, I don't see an option?

6. TheloniousMonk

I know as much as you, but I see a toggle for it in the 'edit thread title' tool

Edit: S-type says it is a mod only option.

Last edited: May 15, 2017
    Bad Robot likes this.
  7. Bad Robot

So still modify titles by appending a "-Adds" or not? Not a big deal, just curious.

8. TheloniousMonk

You can. It is still in test phase.

Bad Robot likes this.
  9. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

One could add "ADDS" to one's thread title and an observant and helpful Mod might subsequently add the red Prefix, or one could actually request a Mod to add the Prefix in a similar fashion to how we originally did things on vBulletin?

TheloniousMonk likes this.
  10. Bad Robot

Okay, thanks for the clarification.

11. S-type

Further to the above, we've discussed this in the Mod Forum and I've set it up so OPs should be able to insert the ADDS prefix themselves (without reference to Mods) by the same process they'd use to edit the thread title.

Bad Robot and TheloniousMonk like this.
  12. Bad Robot

Just tried it, works good! Thanks...:D

S-type likes this.
  13. TheloniousMonk

14. Merlin

Still can't change my avatar...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

15. Merlin

This is getting to be beyond ridiculous.

16. Bad Robot

Awwww.. Dillon will be disappointed. ;)

17. Merlin

No longer a laughing matter or just something to pawn off on someone else.

18. Bad Robot

Wasn't trying to pull your chain. Haven't really been following the issue, not a admin so can't play with the back end. I see the old first delete current avatar suggestion from February did that not work?

19. S-type

I mentioned your avatar problem specifically to cayne, merlin, and he is apparently in touch with ISPrime on the issue. He told me he would contact you directly.
    Don't hold your breath!

Merlin likes this.
  20. Merlin

I've tried several ways available to change the AV with no luck. Every thing I try will default back to the current AV. How is there a default? And why can't I change it on my end? S-type has given me the most info on it, which I appreciate. If in fact, it has to go to cayne, then do it.