1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

CHAT Phun Queen of Social Media Challenge

Discussion in 'Celebrity Polls & Competitions' started by J3scribe, May 18, 2017.

1. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

A lot of us follow celebs and models on Social Media so I thought maybe we could create a challenge to see who takes top honors. What I haven't given much thought to is how to go about determining who this lucky woman should be. We already have a Phun Hot 100, so that's probably not the route to go. And we already tried the fantasy league angle a couple times (BTW, there are tentative plans for another round), so I'm open to suggestions on how to go about this new idea of mine. Seeing the ultimate outcome of these polls is interesting, whether you agree with them or not, and is a fun way to get phunners involved with the forum.

So what say you on this topic?

Last edited: May 22, 2017
    Linq likes this.
  2. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Ariel Winter posts nice stuff from time to time. Also Joanna "JoJo" Levesque. McKayla Maroney's recent video was pretty awesome.

3. Caarcaar

Caarcaar

It could work but it would need a bit of guidance. For example Anna Kendrick kills on twitter but in her comments not images. So would it be who uses social media the best or who shows us the most of her body or her life?

4. J3scribe

I think our members are more responsive to images than intellect, though I do like that angle. Statements might be difficult to quantify. Something to consider, but let's assume something with images for the time being.

Caarcaar likes this.
  5. corrupted

corrupted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

What variable do you want to quantify scribe?

6. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

You want to make it about celebs ? Or only "social media celebs" ( people who became famous on social medai not by movies or something like that) since i think we might have evenough were real celebs are involved, and it might be fun for a change people pick between quite a few they might not know yet.

7. J3scribe

I'm open to suggestions.
    We could definitely focus on the Angie Verona's of the internet. I think everyone has a similar favorite without resorting to actors and entertainers. That's what I was leaning toward but I'm interested in other ideas too. We could come up with several categories to create games around, like some of the conversations we had during the fantasy league.

8. corrupted

corrupted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

There are so many social media platforms, it makes it harder to choose a theme, but you need to think of that first.
    You need to make a new system or involve some stakes. Voting is old and there needs to be a prize.

*Edit*
    Here's where it all goes to hell.
    We need a phun currency for T-Shirts and shit.

J3scribe likes this.
  9. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

Give them some banners when somebody wins think that should do the trick

10. J3scribe

I've been urging cayne to make shirts for 6 months.

11. essential

I guess they will come in about 6 years then :D

J3scribe likes this.
  12. corrupted

corrupted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Is there anything to win or lose on a forum?