1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[DROYC] Megathread: Exclusive premium sets

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by DROYC, Apr 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. DROYC

DROYC

That is indeed a bit puzzling :) Thank you for your feedback!

2. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

I've noticed in my other place too, that over the years thanks/likes and comments/replies seem to be getting harder and harder to get!

3. DROYC

DROYC

That's for sure. But I'm more puzzled that so few people are interested in being engaged in what we do/produce.
    I understand that most people are just passive consumers but given the choice I thought more people would want to be engaged.

For example, I thought we might try out an idea of putting user's comments on the set covers, as they do it in movie posters with critic's reviews, but we are not getting any comments, so that idea died.
    Another idea was to invite models here to talk to fans but that idea seems much less interested if only 3 people will respond.
    The point is that we are trying to go outside the pay/subscription model and do some fun stuff around models/fans and bring that interactivity to a different level.
    But in order to do that we need engagment.

What's your other place you are talking about?

J3scribe likes this.
  4. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

My "other place" where I'm also an Admin (Manager) is kitty-kats.net - a very different sort of place!

Your "interactivity" idea sounds like the approach that my Admin colleague @J3scribe is trying to cultivate in the very recently created "Phun Models" forum - also in this Models Section. You'd certainly find a kindred spirit in him, as you would with Callista and Jenna on the distaff side, and I suggest you have a chat with him.

J3scribe and Lonn like this.
  5. icaruzx

icaruzx

If you want help with eventual video editing, I can help out with that. I´m a TV-student that would love to get a few hours of editing "under the belt". If interested, contact me in PM.

6. DROYC

DROYC

Thanks, I'll ping them.

J3scribe likes this.
  7. gxnn

gxnn

The problem might be there are too many temptations for people, so even they want to say thanks or to give their feedback, they immediately forget to do it or are engaged in other things that are more interesting. Come to China to see a picture that is more frustrating. As long as you have a smart phone at hand, you can do anything. But if you do have good stuff, they will be drawn to you for even a second, so don't lose your heart, bro. Whether I can have a good wank depends on your masterpiece.

8. DROYC

DROYC

Hey guys, I was traveling for two weeks, hence the silence.
    Right before that we had several bad luck coincidences that resulted in 2 model cancelations.
    We are however close to releasing first Mila set.
    While I was gone the team was doing stand alone mobile version of our site.
    Several people reported bugs with the viewer on a Windows phone but we were never able to replicate it.
    Could anyone with a Windows phone please check it up and let me know?
    Thank you!
    Mobile site: http://droyc-studios.com

9. fullbodylovedoll

fullbodylovedoll

very sexy vagina

10. Munosia

Munosia

Trying to get caught up with this thread but let me say that you do great work and have nothing but beautiful models. Thanks for sharing this with us.

11. DROYC

DROYC

Thanks guys for your support!
    With all the summer vocations we are hugely delayed with Mila's set.
    But we are close to finishing up our true tribute to Mila.
    Mila is such a great model that we couldn't give her less than perfect sets.
    We owe her our best as she did her part perfectly.
    As the saying goes "all good things are worth waiting for", right? :)

The full team is back this week and we are resuming our shooting.

Browser and MandMsRule like this.
  12. MandMsRule

MandMsRule

Excellent news! :D You had me worried for a while there.

13. Cris Talltween

Cris Talltween

I can help with Ella's contacts, know her personally. And all the pages on social networks.

14. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

The lack of interaction is something I've given much thought to and have come up basically empty as to why it seems so difficult to achieve. Most of our more vocal members are more interested in celebs than erotic models. While we have many articulate members, we also have a lot who are just goobers who, I sense, would have difficulty engaging a woman in conversation, especially one who would be willing to spread her cooze and stuff a dildo in it upon request. Most guys are not used to that sort of openness and complicity and might feel awkward. If you visit a cam model's chat room you can see all levels of that interaction, despite the anonymity of the customers. I think what needs to be established in any dialog is that both participants need to feel comfortable with one another, a sort of getting to know you phase. Anyone familiar with contemporary gentlemen's clubs knows that particular dynamic is often lacking in the transaction. I assume something similar would be in play in this situation, even though forums encourage interaction on all levels. I suspect once you get past that hurdle then the sky is the limit.

15. DROYC

DROYC

Who is Ella? Ella who?

16. DROYC

DROYC

First off, you are absolutely right. To break the essential communication barrier is much harder than I thought. Many men still see nude models as creatures from another planet. I thought the social media broke that barrier long time ago but apparently not. The truth is many models want to speak to their fans but they can't possibly make 1:1 with each and every fan. They need a platform for mass communication to get a sense what and where is the trend. Social media is often censored and full with trolls and while webcams are good and safe way to communicate with fans but it is too "action" oriented, it is not a chit-chat place. Hence the paradox is that Mila and other models would love to come to this forum to talk but low level of interaction is not worth their time. With a strong community we'll be able to get not only regular nude models but also celebrities and Instagram stars. So instead of building up a strong community everyone loses by being silent and disengaged, it's a loss-loss situation.

17. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I'm not convinced we have to settle for that status quo though. Our Phun Model Callista is trying to create a new paradigm by letting people ask her questions and responding with a Youtube video. It will be interesting to see how it goes. I frankly think that the initial response will be limited, but a journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, so it's best not to get discouraged. As my colleague S-type said above, we can open a private dialog and invite a couple of our Phun Models and even some of your models if they wish to register and get involved. I'd sure love to hear from them and do some brainstorming. Forums are natural places to mingle, and here on phun we have far greater control over trolls. Anyone who trolls a Phun Model is automatically banned. It's a rule.

18. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Puttin On The Ritz ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

They're talking about Isabella D/ Ella C, a model I mentioned earlier.

19. Cris Talltween

Cris Talltween

Yup, I talking about Ella C. Cute blonde, with magnificent body and lovely smile. So, do you Interested?

20. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Puttin On The Ritz ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Another one is Raena from Met-Art. :)