1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Leaks discussion thread - August 2017

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by SDLRob, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bruskoman

bruskoman

I can't understand why people are complaining? So what if Nyx didn't deliver on his A-list flood? That means he got he wanted from the traders and he will have more materials for future leaks. Nyx won cause he got more sets, we won because we got more leaks. Be thankful that we even have someone who's leaking from time to time instead of being so entitled about it.

2. bitolamkd

bitolamkd Ten Years of Phun

Mods, can we create a separate thread about Instagram Model Leaks, this is just getting out of hand?

3. vgfan

vgfan

I know Miley. Nicole I only recognise from the yoghurt ads (never bothered with reality shows like The X Factor, etc, plus never really heard any Pussycat Dolls stuff because I don't listen to girl bands or anything that would be played on the same radio station as them). I only know of Kristen from that film where she played a young Joan Jett (was it called Cherrybomb?), never bothered with the Twilight stuff and ignored anything to do with it.

4. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

The official word is Nyx and the other traders brokered a compromise, which is why the leaks were half assed today. So that's that.

Def30 likes this.
  5. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

That's fine it's just that apparently he wasn't the only one that was supposed to drop sets today. It's not all bad because I like miley I'm just more upset about the other guy who said he will leak at the same time NYX would.

6. vgfan

vgfan

Really not sure how it's a win for us if one guy got content through blackmailing others to get it, then withholds it from us and says "see you next April!". That'd be like celebrating because you're starving and slowly dying in a concentration camp but at least one guy you barely knew got an extra slice of bread because he bribed a guard, even though he promised he;d share some, just not yet.

CelebLover1 likes this.
  7. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

I know that will still piss people off, but on the flip side he could have not leaked anything. So there's definitely some good shit that was held back from most of the sets

8. TheloniousMonk

TheloniousMonk Warningmonger ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

They can be moved to the Amateur Model forum where they belong. Just point them out with links in here.

9. 1800fordfs

1800fordfs

I'm just glad that this year I managed to see my crush Amanda Seyfried with a dick in her mouth and in a doggie position, Topless Allison Brie, Sextape of Addison Timlin, Anne Hathaway nudes that looked like it was taken 3 years ago, Iliza's topless pics. Never expected that Whitney Port's tits looked that good, also saw Kate Cassidy naked, Lili Simmons fine ass and that Dylan Penn is a squirter. it's been a solid year for leaks.

10. vgfan

vgfan

In all honesty, my mindset right now is "what's the point in leaking anything if you're not dropping it instantly and just pulling this bullshit time after time?".

I'm not even mad at this whole thing, just keep getting consistently disappointed with the endless "I have something but I'll have you all jump through hoops and kiss my ass constantly to get 10% of the content" from the kinds of people who clearly crave this attention. I have to honestly wonder if there's something wrong with them.

Maybe I'm just disappointed yet again in humanity.

11. bruskoman

bruskoman

You're analogy is terrible. It's a win for us because we got free nudes. We didn't pay for it, we didn't trade anything for it, and we didn't risk anything trying to rip it ourselves. We could still go on with our normal lives with or without the leaks but we got something instead.

if you meant koala and the others, everyone knew they were just trolling. Those are the regular vola trolls who moved over to the temple, so I'm not really sure why you're putting their words on the same level as the guy who basically restarted the fappening this year.

100neurotic, JulioRic and fool1980 like this.
  12. Def30

Def30 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I love your profile pic. You look like you wake up every morning and piss excellence.

arandomguy and 1800fordfs like this.
  13. vgfan

vgfan

Yeah, I'm grateful for the Seyfried, Paige, Catrina, Melina, Brie, Hathaway, Cassidy stuff, I just have no idea who any of the others you listed or others that leaked are, outside of Miley's, which was disappointing.

14. vgfan

vgfan

My analogy is perfect but hey, keep up that positivity, buddy! I'm sure your favourite celebrity will be leaked in 2024! Go get 'em, champ!

15. ironmikeyv

we still got incomplete sets and people are really trying to say that they can't upload on vola? That doesn't make sense. Plus the random IG and twitter chicks who have 300 followers aren't celebs to me. And yes I'm grateful for the seyfried and paige. I saw the paige screencap so that means there is more out there.

16. Def30

Def30 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

For me it's Hyland, Seyfried, Brie and Allie Gonino (who was a nice surprise)

17. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

What he did was actually brilliant. What ever he wanted from them, he got. Mission accomplished. Can't hate on the way for that. I'd do the same thing. Bitch move by the traders not standing their ground. What's to say Nyx wont do it again at another point?

CpTkurk, fool1980 and Warpigg like this.
  18. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

I'd only be pissed about this if he didn't leak anything, which is not the case. He actually leaked a lot.

19. ironmikeyv

No disrespect to bruskoman but tons of people wanted more. I can't start doing backflips for no name IG pics. Now if the talk is just wait another year then that's just more and more waiting.Hell if he or someone else gave us a tease of a new celeb that was never talked about I would be cool with that.

MxDT and Kev585 like this.
  20. throwaway coke zero

throwaway coke zero

Still crossing my fingers we get that Ashley James set after that broken link...

manuq and Fingy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.