1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[MULTI] Kate Mara, Ellen Page - My Days Of Mercy (2019) HD 1080p [topless, lesbian]

Discussion in 'Celebrity Movies' started by supers992, May 3, 2019.

1. supers992

supers992 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Kate Mara, Ellen Page - My Days Of Mercy (2019) HD 1080p

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Video: mkv, 1912x800
    Duration: 02:00
    Size: 103 mb
    *no audio

Dead Link Removed
    Download from Nitroflare

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2019
  2. jubas

jubas 15 Year Member

thanks. But is this the only scene in the movie ? Because i heard there was more

over_drive likes this.
  3. kmr2016

kmr2016

There is more but this was just a preview from someone on another site who had gotten an early screener. They uploaded these two clips without sound as just a way to tide people over till the actual VOD drops in UK on May 17 when we will should start getting the full clips with sound.

jubas and ironmikeyv like this.
  4. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

yeah I heard. I'm waiting for the skype part. This is a great nude scene debut. I checked gifs from other movies. kate was a tease for a long time. Maybe being friends with ellen page made her feel ok with doing the nudity.

5. jack napier

jack napier

Can't say i've ever felt attracted to Kate Mara but that said she has a great pair. Nice to see Ellen Page go topless again especially as one point she against doing nudity, this is what her 3rd time going topless now right?

redphill4 likes this.
  6. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Kate Mara, Ellen Page - My Days Of Mercy (2019) HD 1080p [topless, lesbian]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Format : MPEG-4 at 10.3 Mb/s
    Length : 419 MiB for 5 min 40 s 465 ms

Video #0 : AVC at 10.0 Mb/s
    Aspect : 1920 x 800 (2.400) at 23.976 fps

Audio #0 : AAC at 317 kb/s
    Infos : 2 channels, 48.0 kHz
    Language : en

https://k2s.cc/file/0c8a788b28776/22952KM.rar
    or
    https://filefox.cc/38lful0mk9ku

(pass: hef)​

Last edited: Jun 7, 2023
    hauer76, rewski54, dazzab87 and 28 others like this.
  7. Elisha

Elisha ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

8. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

Oh hell yes!!!!!:arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms::arms:
    The one quip I have is due to digital darkening or whatever, we can't tell if Kate was going full frontal in the 2nd sex scene when she gets flipped over:( I'm just going to believe she was, for the sake of the art. Yeah, that's the only reason I have, no other:yup:

videshimaal, Elisha and hefestus like this.
  9. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

One of the best nude scenes I've ever seen, great topless debut for Kate Mara, I hope she'll do it again. :arms: :yess!!:

Elisha and RaiderCane like this.
  10. jubas

jubas 15 Year Member

wow its finally here!! thanks so much for these legendary scenes.

hefestus likes this.
  11. bigred685

bigred685

I'm loving how much nudity Ellen Page has been doing these last couple years. For a long time it looked like it wouldn't happen.

fudefrak likes this.
  12. Loser

Loser ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Kate has some F I N E titties....

bllhwltt likes this.
  13. floridagalbabe

floridagalbabe Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  14. Elisha

Elisha ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
  15. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Jaric P, jman69, dazzab87 and 13 others like this.
  16. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

TIL ....

https://news.yahoo.com/elliot-page-reveals-secret-romance-130040523.html

..... On the night of the pair's first date, Mara picked up Page at his home. Inside, the two shared their first kiss. After dinner, they returned to Page's house.

"When we go back, we immediately went to my bedroom," Page recalls of that night. "Kate lay on her back, removing her clothes, while I stood at the base of the bed removing mine. I moved to crawl on top of her. Our mouths fused, our bodies meeting for the first time."

"It was a successful first date," Page coyly writes. "So they continued.".....

..... "I didn't believe someone could love two people at the same time before. I do now," Page recalls Mara telling him.

I knew it! I remember the jokes when this movie came out that they were getting to act out their crushes on each other and it turns out it was more like reliving past events (and getting to satiate their lingering real love onscreen). I always felt there was more than friendship with them, and I was right. It was kinda messy though, since Kate was in a relationship with a guy at the time and throughout their affair, with his blessing BTW as told in the story. He told her to explore her attraction to Page. And him and Page actually costarred in something afterwards. Anyway, the whole story is in the link, I didn't know where else to put this, as it didn't seem to be worthy of a news item in The Lounge, but if the mods see fit to move it I'm cool with it. Page also had an intimate relationship with Olivia Thirlby at one time.

Now that you know this, watching these scenes is even hotter (it's okay to admit you're picturing this being real lol... It kinda does fit Pages description of their first time in some ways though:thinks::yumyum: ).

17. Sallo

Sallo

Why are we surprised? Hollywood is one big pile of sordid affairs and promiscuous lust.

K_Will likes this.
  18. bllhwltt

bllhwltt Ten Years of Phun

Always wanted to see Kate's huge boobs.