1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Blog: Life of Sophie

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by SophieK81, Jul 1, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

Have any of you seen the British drama series "Britainia"?
    [​IMG]
    It's really addictive in a magic mushroom type way and it has a brilliant 1960s soundtrack.

Highly recommended!

2. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Never heard about it, but the blurb suggests it's in Welsh! Does that mean it's subtitled throughout! :(

3. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

It contains Druids in English.

If you have SKY in UK & Ireland, you can download S1 & 2.

S-type, Merlin and driller195 like this.
  4. S-type

I've got Sky, so I'll look into it. I'm not sure about the magic mushrooms, though! ;)

SophieK81 likes this.
  5. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

Well damn, you were quite hot then:)

Until we've gone entire generations with no wars, it will never be past tense.

Awwwww:):kiss:

6. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

I have always felt that thick scottish and irish can be hard to follow if they speak fast. So welsh english is hard too?

7. SophieK81

Depends on how fast it’s spoken.

In the cast of “Britannia”.
    There’s the Romans = Classic English.
    There’s the Druids/Ancient Britons = Mockney/Estuary English.

Plus music by the 1960s Singer Donovan.

8. SophieK81

[​IMG]

Ps In the case of “Britannia”, it’s not your average Romans in Britain drama.

9. S-type

So it's not "Progressio Romani"? ;)

10. SophieK81

Last night, England vs Czech Republic (Women's), ok England won 3-2, but England is rated 5 and CR 23 in the World ratings.
    England should have been at least 6-2, but they're still suffering from their World Cup hangover.
    Last night (again) rookie mistakes, not connecting and unlike the USA team, they're not hungry enough for a win.

They're going to have to get their act together early in 2020!

We (the football team I'm in) hired a room with a big screen in the pub with a big screen for a get-together.
    As this was the last England Women's Game of 2019, what a year!!!

If you're in the UK, have you seen the new Renault Clio commercial?
    If you haven't here it is..

Heard on the radio this morning, saying is Renault trying to target a Lesbian audience?
    Do Lesbians drive Renault Clio's?

We asked the team, there are four lesbians, and they drive... Renault Clio's.
    Nah mate, guv its those bleedin Britons and their pagan gods and their 1960s soundtrack.

Britannia S1 Trailer.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    Merlin, Sonicboom and RaiderCane like this.
  11. S-type

Looks like another Epic? I'll start recording S2 - I've already ordered S1.

12. SophieK81

When you start S1, stay with it, its a slow burn ep1 into 2, but by the end of ep2!

It's not what it seems.

Merlin and Sonicboom like this.
  13. SophieK81

I'm going on holiday in just over a week, until then I'm seriously thinking about going into Hibernation.
    [​IMG]
    Its freezing today!!!

Merlin, Sonicboom, Ice and 3 others like this.
  14. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Not enough cozy blankets!

Sonicboom, Ice and SophieK81 like this.
  15. SophieK81

And I'm training outdoors tonight, for the first time in ages.

Merlin, Sonicboom, Ice and 2 others like this.
  16. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

AWWWWWW!!!!

Anyway; yes, it is freezing here too but I can't hibernate unfortunately. Out into the cold I will go:(

Sonicboom, Ice and Flippy like this.
  17. SophieK81

Training here I come.
    [​IMG]
    I know tres hot.

RaiderCane, S-type, Merlin and 2 others like this.
  18. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hmmm..... Lesbians drive Subaru Foresters in my area.

SophieK81 likes this.
  19. Flippy

Isnt there a gym nearby with treadmills you can do some cardio on. I mean as an alternative to outdoor training?

20. S-type

If that really is Renault's identified demographic for that model, I don't know why they don't take the plunge and name it (or at least a pink version), "Renault Pride"?
    Remember, you heard it from me on phun first! :cool:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    Sonicboom and SophieK81 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.