1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[MULTI] Mackenzie Davis 'Terminator - Dark Fate (2019)' Full HD 1080 (Nude)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Movies' started by Metallicat1974, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Metallicat1974

Metallicat1974 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mackenzie Davis 'Terminator - Dark Fate (2019)' Full HD 1080 | NUDE | AVI/MP4 - 1920x808 - 210 MB/3:24 min

[​IMG]

||Link|| K2S

Dead Link Removed OB

||Link|| FJ​

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2022
  2. TSM1975

TSM1975

Just watched this movie yesterday. Can anyone explain to me why there was so much hate for it? There were a few places that were corny or predictable, but mostly it was an enjoyable movie.

Mackenzie Davis is very pretty. I remember a big criticism of the movie was that she was somehow androgynous. She's playing a technologically enhanced soldier from a post-apocalyptic future. It wouldn't have made any sense for her to have been a dolled up girly girl. She needed to look tough and gritty. And they accomplished that, but you could still tell that underneath the toughness she was a woman.

The other criticism had to do with the events of this moving nullifying the previous timelines. When dealing with time travel in a movie, all sorts of retconning is possible without really damaging the story line. Everything that we saw in the other movies could really happened in a timeline that became erased by a terminator from further into the future, going back and changing key events. Not really any problems there.

My only real criticism is that they obviously digitally removed her nipples from the nude scene. Nice butt though, so...

3. ursifialbi

ursifialbi

The list of reasons this movie was bad is way too long....

Its like the scene from above: hollow, boring, horribly acted, stupid and unsatisfying. every aspect of it is just "meh".
    It should have been called "Termehnator: Don´t even bother".

4. Sallo

Sallo

I can see your points about the timeline but it just felt off to me. Davis was good, the movie was not. I actually prefer Salvation, thought it was underrated.

Jammsbro likes this.
  5. MandMsRule

MandMsRule

This review explains it :

6. jubas

jubas 15 Year Member

its just big pile of mess. So many plotholes and timeline is really messed as hell.

its R rated and Mackenzie has tits without nipples lol

K_Will and tacomaguy20 like this.
  7. fool1980

fool1980

It was really good. 3rd best Terminator movie. The plot was good and the action sequences were great.

8. spinmonk

spinmonk

I didn't mind Dark Fate outside of the somewhat pointless
    killing of John Connor
    . It's a reboot so I can give it a pass for being the same as the previous movies. Having old T-800 reject Skynet and have a family felt a like a child soldier growing up and rebelling against the regime or something.

The one I think really gets a bad rap is T3. Encasing weapons in liquid metal was nice, it's properly nihilistic, and it's the best thing Kristanna has been in outside of her season of L Word. Really the only thing wrong with it is the casting for John Connor.

Worst is Terminator Salvation because the war in the future is the least interesting part of the Terminator concept. All battles in the future are pointless because the entire centerpiece of the series is that war is already won (why time travel is needed). Star Trek got away with humanizing the Borg for one movie but T:Salvation shouldn't have tried it for Skynet. Bad idea.

Edit: Thanks for the clips! Mackenzie was a good casting choice but there's not enough written for her to be as good a character as she should be.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    Metallicat1974 likes this.
  9. sungirl1403

sungirl1403 SUSPENDED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Mackenzie Davis , Natalia Reyes | Terminator - Dark Fate (2019) | BluRay 1080p
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    334.9 MB / 00:05:14 / MKV / 1920 x 808

Dead Link Removed

FileJoker

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2022
    Snark, zooeywebb, rewski54 and 3 others like this.
  10. supers992

supers992 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster