1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INFO Phun.org Performance Issues! XenForo edition

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by TheloniousMonk, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

Now i’m getting 502 Bad Gateway pages upon loading and the HTML GUI is all wonky.

redphill4 likes this.
  2. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! The Cockney King... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

At last I'm back! Still a bit glitchy but at least I can post now :D

Flippy and fudefrak like this.
  3. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Back !!! :dance:
    ... but still getting some 502 Bad Gateway ...

Big Bamboo! and Taipan like this.
  4. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

This website is loading better today than the past few days, which is good.

Big Bamboo! and Taipan like this.
  5. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Still getting some 502`s and have to do a lot of F5 ... :(

Taipan likes this.
  6. Magge

Sadly getting worse just now ... :mad:

Taipan likes this.
  7. Xray

It's fine for me.

Taipan likes this.
  8. Magge

Working much better today ... but still some 502`s and pages looking a bit off, but F5 helps a lot

9. Magge

... Now a LOT of 502`s !!! :(

10. Xray

You're right. F5 is your friend. Though it's rarer today than the past few days.

Magge likes this.
  11. Magge

Not sure about that ... For say 10 minutes all fine, but then back to F5-ing ...

May i ask WHAT is the problem ? :thinks:

12. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

imagebam changed. phun was acting strange on my phone but it's fine now.

13. Magge

Still getting 502`s ... :( ... and crazy looking pages !

Big Bamboo! likes this.
  14. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

The issue will slowly resolve itself during the coming days. The main cause was high load pressures on the server. Not necessarily traffic from members but rather in and outgoing requests. One of the tools that the software uses had stopped working. However its good if members inform us if they continue having a large amount of 502s it could mean there is something else aswell. Which needs attention. :)

Taipan, Magge and Big Bamboo! like this.
  15. Magge

Yesterday (just a short visit) and today not seen a 502 ... yet ! ;)

Xray and Taipan like this.
  16. Magge

Another evening without any problems ... Thanks ! :)

Xray and Taipan like this.
  17. Magge

Well, not sure if i have to report this ... But, another evening without problems. No 502 or stuff ! :)

Taipan likes this.
  18. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! The Cockney King... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Running really slow for me at the moment

19. corrupted

corrupted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Was just creating a new thread for like 10min and while editing it the system logged me out even though I checked remember me and I lost the post.

Edit:
    Also still don't have a lot of the basic forum features that I used to still. Not sure if my account is pruned or still not working. I don't get Smileys ect.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2022
    MadamMeow likes this.
  20. MadamMeow

MadamMeow Hiding in the shadows... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Smilies are a feature of the Rich Text Editor which upon a quick look was a preference not selected by you. I enabled the check mark, see if you have them now.

When in the Rich Text Editor, if you want to get out of that and view things where you see code instead of pictures, in the upper right of the box is an icon of a piece of paper with a wrench in it that toggles the Use BB Code Editor. You can go back to the Rich Text Editor from there with a link on the bottom you will see.

Hpe that helps that part of things!

Merlin, S-type, Taipan and 1 other person like this.