1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Spider's Blog:

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by spiderswims, Jan 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

exactly. I have 3 or 4 of the last dabs and other of the hot ones sauce. shit is serious

crossxcheck and Merlin like this.
  2. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

Some of the other ones like los clientas (sp?) are tasty more than hot. Id still recommend to some

3. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

crossxcheck and spiderswims like this.
  4. spiderswims

Thats a good one!

It sucks its hard to find most of his non big label stuff on youtube so cant share. Survive Till Ya Thrive is a good mixtape IMO. And yes I been a fan since he first came out way before Yela's stuff with him.

5. spiderswims

6. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

^^^One of my faves!!!

7. spiderswims

I mean his song with Timberlake should be my fav but it isnt lol

8. Merlin

This one is hilarious

9. spiderswims

Classic!!

10. spiderswims

Splinter is great but I'd have to listen to all his stuff to pick a fav.

Getch a Pull is up there. Get Right. The entire Deliverance album

11. crossxcheck

crossxcheck ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I'd love to see "civilians" on Hot Ones. I'd totes fall on that sword.

Merlin and spiderswims like this.
  12. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

...meh. King of what?

Merlin and crossxcheck like this.
  13. spiderswims

Hick Hop homey

Merlin and crossxcheck like this.
  14. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Ok...i guess if you're talking about some niche genre of music. Not my taste at all.

Merlin likes this.
  15. spiderswims

yup. southern/country rap sir.

probably going to bed soon. I may make a surperse appearance if I dont pass out

Merlin likes this.
  16. Majesty9917

[​IMG]

RDS, crossxcheck and Merlin like this.
  17. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Who will win the superbowl ?
    [​IMG]

RDS, crossxcheck and Merlin like this.
  18. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Anyway, have fun You all and may the best Team win ! :)

19. Majesty9917

Maaaaaaan...when Dre played that I aint mad at cha piano riff I thought something big was happening. I just saw there were rumors from a couple days ago that the 2pac hologram was gonna make an appearance. I had no idea but thats immediately where my head went when I heard it. Makes me wonder if it was scrapped at the last minute or if it never was happening but Dre wanted to give a nod to the rumor...or was it truly just him paying respect. Considering the song he chose to use...they were beefing when Pac died. Pac was ripping him to shreds back at that time. So, was his song choice purposeful in that way? Like squashing the beef out? I know Dre has always been bothered about his relationship with Eazy at the end of his life.

spiderswims and crossxcheck like this.
  20. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

L.A.
    The second team to win a Super Bowl in their own stadium, after Tom Brady did it first.

Congrats to Matt Stafford. All that hard work after all those years playing for the cursed Detriot Lions finally paid off with another team in another city 2000 miles away. It's too bad you couldn't pull it off with Megatron, but I guess Kuper Kupp will do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.