1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

FREE 1 MONTH MEMBER SHIP......

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by sexycanadian, Mar 23, 2009.

1. sexycanadian

sexycanadian Official Phun.org Model

Hey everyone, heres the scoop,Im looking for a new members header to my brand NEW multi-girl website...WWW.ASHLEIGHSGIRLS.COM !!! the header I need is 1000x250, All you have to do is design one and if I pick the design u made,u get access to some of the most beautiful girls....you like that idea???

So down below is about 6 of my girls,lets see what u got,and how good ur skills are:) Just remember i need this by next monday at the latest...please send to

sexycanadianash24@hotmail or leave in this post:)have fun guys and get creative!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

grs636, 2dogs, fishman5440 and 18 others like this.
  2. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

wow look who dropped in! :-o

MiloSails likes this.
  3. goaldernit

goaldernit love my gas guzzlin dodge

NICE set of girls there :D

Mango likes this.
  4. sexycanadian

il post pics of me soon:) im working so hard on this right now:)

5. wtfazzhole

to hard to even reply to your text message? :p

6. sexycanadian

what text message,i have a new phone for the longest time babe?and why is my thread not stickied...could you please so i can promo me new site please hahaha

7. wtfazzhole

I texted you sending condolences about your grandma passing away. Since i knew you weren't on here that often i figured it would be the best way to get a hold of you.

And you know the rules, you gotta post pics of yourself to get it stickied, this way we won't just sticky any "webmaster's" threads. ;)

8. sexycanadian

there haha,now dont be difficult please...awe that was nice of u babe, ty for thinking of me babe..

9. wtfazzhole

ok stick it for ya.

i wonder who has been getting these texts? Cause I would sign off with my screen-name azz. I wonder what they must be thinking. :lol:

10. SlizenDize

SlizenDize

Great idea, I think there are a lot of talented people on this site that would love to help out!

Right of the bat I feel there are some questions that might be boring to answer sorry but I feel they would benefit everyone if they were to be answered though.

Usually when you are assigned with a similar task to this it requires some sort of Logo to be in the image for example the SexyaCanadianGirls logo or if you have a desired colour scheme etc. and if that is the case is there any way you could provide us with it?

Another thing, is it safe to assume that the pictures posted in this thread are pictures that you can use for the header image?

Last for now, is there any restraints on the image itself except the 1000x250px? This could be anything from that it can be of a maximum 500kb to that it has to be a .jpg image. Usually on the web you don't want to large images for design but a header might be the exception though.

And really last one now :p, is animations ok or does it has to be a still image?

The more of these you can answer the better, think many people will appreciate it, thx :)

11. sexycanadian

well go to www.ashleighsgirls.com and try and make it close to the colors or make it up urself,Like i said i want it creative:) no logos on the header maybe somewhere on there i would like ashleighsgirls placed anywhere it would fit in....yes the pictures on this thread are the ones i would like used....or anything from the actuall site...pic a couple girls u like or all of em....

and a little animation doesn't hurt I like creative and different designs!!!hope this helps

12. sexycanadian

this is what i threw up there for now as a header,DO NOT put any links on it though ,just the header

[​IMG]

13. sannin

sannin True Gentleman

your ladies look delicious Ash ;)

14. mosquito

mosquito

Nice friends Ash

15. iamcanadian

iamcanadian

I could stare at pics of you and your friends for years and years. Thanks Ash!

16. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Hurdy Gurdy Man ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I really dig Summer. :D

17. EdWRX

EdWRX 36DD+ Lover

Hell yeah! some hot babes in here, good to see you back Sexy canadian!

18. netprogrammer

netprogrammer

19. SilentKnight

SilentKnight Photographer

Dusting off my design skillz...

[​IMG]

sannin likes this.
  20. diego77

diego77

Very nice girls Ash, but nothing compares 2 you baby...

you are the hottest girls of the net..

I love you Ash.. you are the one.

Diego from Argentina.