1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Gemma Arterton - Arriving at the Apollo Theater in London - 03/09/16

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Bad Robot, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Bad Robot

Bad Robot Choking the Robot Chicken ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

40 people like this.
  2. videshimaal

videshimaal 15 Year Member

Sleepless night for Gemma Arterton?

3. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

She looks gorgeous

4. Crazyemerald

Crazyemerald

Wow I was at the show (Nell Gwyn) that night and got her autograph at the stage door. She was in this outfit. A real sweetheart and very beautiful. The following night I spoke to the very beautiful Jessica Brown Findlay (and Vanessa Kirby, also gorgeous) in the bar at the Almeida after her performance as Sonya in Uncle Vanya and also got her autograph. She was also incredibly sweet. Getting to see and speak briefly to two of my personal "top five" - fucking awesome!!!! Carlsberg don't do London theatre trips but if they did.....

5. videshimaal

You met them both and you did not take any selfies with either Gemma Arterton or Jessica Brown Findlay? Forget the selfie, did you at least take a pic of any of them?

6. Crazyemerald

Crazyemerald

First of all I wouldn't ruin a picture of one of these goddesses by putting my ugly mug in it!! I took one photo and a quick video of Gemma but though a combination of laziness, cheapness and technical incompetence I am not set up to upload files. The photos of Gemma is similar to the above but poorer quality (light).

7. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

such a beauty

8. videshimaal

Please do post what you have. You can use imgbox as a host.
    Eagerly awaiting your pics!

9. Crazyemerald

Crazyemerald

So Videshimaal, sorry but I am such a dinosaur. I am sure I am doing this incorrectly but I uploaded the image onto imgbox but unfortunately I couldn't upload the video as it is an mp4. I will send you an email by private message and send the files to you. There is no how-to section on basic stuff for the site. I only learnt how to upload videos when another member explained how!!

http://i.imgbox.com/d0hxNhUT.jpg

10. flyhigh

flyhigh Titfuckin Marion Raven :D ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

What a fucking gorgeous face, especially considering she isnt wearing half a tonne of make-up!

I hear yah

1 person likes this.
  11. mitchrocks

mitchrocks Dave Gettlemans Executioner ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I sat through 3 hours of Prince Of Persia this weekend
    just because of her