1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Attention!! Links to filehost Rapidgator are not allowed for the purpose of downloading files in any forum on Phun. If you have questions contact a moderator.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an unescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

RULES Celebrity Extra Forum Rules (Updated July 21, 2015)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by J3scribe, Jun 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arandomguy

arandomguy Above Average

Same opinion here.

Also, said thread: http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=1514251

2. gpap

gpap

I think that's what I said too. Did it come across differently?

Yeah, that's the one. But I didn't really see the point in linking it. After all, some of the posts have been removed.

3. J3scribe

J3scribe gone fishin' ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers

That was your first mistake. There's no point in trying to understand ignorance. Your second mistake was pursuing the issue.

My advice to you and everyone else is to click on the little black triangle at the bottom of the post to report it and then let a mod deal with it.

1 person likes this.
  4. kevinstfx

kevinstfx Above Average

On reviewing your post, you are correct and that was what you had said. I guess I was not paying enough attention. Sorry.

5. gpap

gpap

Common mistake for me, and I keep falling for it every time. Curiosity gets the best of me every time. Personally I haven't felt the need to report anyone yet, it's not like I got offended by anyone. Was just baffled at their principles.

It's ok, I wrote quite a bit of stuff without reall thinking about it, so maybe they're not too coherent.

6. J3scribe

Do not spam my thread with unrelated bullshit.

2 people like this.
  7. J3scribe

I see people are getting lazy with thread titles, so this is just a reminder that all threads that contain image or video content must accurately identify that content in the thread with a name(s), date of posting and origin of content. Thread prefixes are not an acceptable substitute for content origin. That is not their purpose. It doesn't hurt anyone to review the rules now and then in order to keep the forum consistent.

So please, don't be lazy, be accurate. Or watch your content disappear without comment. If you don't waste my time I won't waste yours.

Thanks.

Bogs2 and arandomguy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.