1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[MULTI] Elizabeth Olsen, Pom Klementieff, Lizzy DeClement - Oldboy (2013) HD 1080p [topless, butt]

Discussion in 'Celebrity Movies' started by hefestus, Feb 12, 2014.

1. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
  2. maynard

maynard

I wish there was a full shot of them from the front. They seem to be a very nice pair.

3. Lenny31

Lenny31

Brava Elizabeth Olsen. A nice, unexpected scene.

4. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

She already showed the goods, even better, in Martha Marcy May Marlene which ran a couple of years ago. Well worth seeking out if you haven't already seen it.

5. naval7

naval7

6. Elisha

Elisha ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

7. Elisha

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  8. jman69

jman69

Thanks for the re-ups. Now we get to see Thanos screw the Scarlet Witch.

videshimaal likes this.
  9. aklies

aklies BANNED

You could see his flaccid dick underneath her ass. I wonder if its body double or is that really Elizabeth Olsen sitting naked on his flaccid dick.

10. jack napier

jack napier

I bet its CGI enhanced to make it look more real. My reasoning is this why spend all that money on doubles for a quick second shot just so we can see some ball action? Finally i highly doubt a big actress in Orson is really completely naked sitting and grinding on a naked Brolin's dick and balls, i mean jesus he would have to have the will power of a god not to get excited at a hot girl like her naked on him, sitting on his dick while grinding away even if its pretend. Nah i suspect she's wearing a flesh coloured thong and he's wearing those things what keep everything in place and help stop erections and stuff, they then used CGI to hide that stuff and most likely added some fake dick and balls to add to the realism. Could be wrong but i feel we would know already if there was more to this.

11. aklies

aklies BANNED

^ I think doing it with CGI would actually cost more (money and time) than getting a body double. But I would like to believe its Elizabeth Olsen herself. :)

12. jack napier

jack napier

I doubt a blurry quick second shot of a dick costs that much or takes up much time, CGI nudity is pretty common place now sadly even in 2013 and you would be surprised at what you think is real but isn't. We know the nudity and the sex scene is done by those two so why hire two body doubles, go through all the contract stuff, spend time filming them just for a quick second shot easily missed unless you were looking? You might as well not bother right then go through all that for very little, the film has CGI anyway so i suspect they asked the team to just add some balls and dick to a quick shot. I agree though i would love for it to be all her on all him.

13. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

She is wearing a slip though when he is on her, right?

14. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

And they cut all bits where there might be some sort of angle to look between her legs.

15. Elisha

Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
  16. Elisha

17. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

One of those cases where there is extra nudity in the deleted scenes, in this case Pom's nude scene, which must have been cut from the movie.

hefestus and CaptainFan88 like this.
  18. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

New edit in #post

tipitipitipi and amraith62 like this.
  19. DCV

DCV ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Elizabeth Olsen in Oldboy (2013) 1080p Blu-ray Remux
    With Pom Klementieff

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Quality: 1080p Blu-ray Remux | Size: 687.24 MB | Duration: 00:02:58 | Resolution: 1920x1080
    Bitrate: 32.3Mb/s | Format: mp4 | Language: English

Download links:
    Keep2share

20. Crazyemerald

Crazyemerald

Thanks for Elizabeth, missed these back in the day. Would it be possible to re-post Pom's scenes ( which include deleted in post#16) as the files are no longer available

videshimaal likes this.