1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

I Was Caught Getting Fucked Today! lol (pics)

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by Rude Lucy, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Rude Lucy

Rude Lucy

There is a funny little story with these pics. We actually have my parents staying with us until Monday of next week. They've just moved house and my Mom has dust allergies, so while they wait for work to complete on their new home, we have them with us.

They left our house bright and earlier this morning to go unpack boxes. Me and the hubbster seized the time to fuck like wabbits!

So hubby and I began making out and I stop him for a moment. GRAB THE CAMERA! LOL I was thinking of my buds on phun. lol In all he took over 60 pics and it really turned me on knowing lots of other guys (and girls?) would be seeing me slutting it with hubbster.

Just as I'm about to cum, on this very desk where I'm now writing, the house door opens. Lucy, ya there, hun? DAD!!! LOL

Fuck fuck fuck fuck!

He comes and knocks on my office door (I work from home and I was lying over the desk with hubbys cock in me to the hilt). Ya there, hun?

Now, there's no lock on my door, so there I am. Impalled on cock, hubby frozen, and the door handle begins to turn.

Double-fuck Double-fuck Double-fuck!

A spark of inspiration! Dont come in Dad, I'm trying on some new clothes!

That stops dad and he commences to tell me that he's just dropping off a pie and milk. He then starts bitching about Mom and other typical Dad stuff.

Meanwhile, hubby loosens up, and starts pounding me again!

I'm getting fucked and fingered up the ass, while having to sound like my normal self. AGH!

Hubby came in me and Dad left. Consequently, I'm sat here, cum inside me, without an orgasm and - now that Dad has gone - very horny!!!

Will I get any work done today?? I think not. I'm either going to fuck the mail man, make hubby return home from work, or or or agh!

:p

Attached Files:

2. Rude Lucy

Rude Lucy

I have more pics. Just need to grab a coffee :)

3. T9X

T9X

Haha, sounds like you had quite the time. Nice Pics.

4. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

So your husband and your father gave you pies?
    insert Jerry Springer moment here :lol:

5. juicehead666

juicehead666

can't wait for the rest of the pics. Great story!

6. Harpua

Harpua

Excellent story. I'm hot from that. Please give us more pics.

7. mat_the_rook

mat_the_rook

rude lucy im so glad u wish u tell your tales with a bunch of honry men.

8. Rude Lucy

Rude Lucy

Not as glad as I am to have found a bunch of horny men! :lol:

9. Rude Lucy

Rude Lucy

I love being bent forward - or over a desk or chair - and fucked HARD from behind. I like to start off by having the guy (or girl) lick from my asshole to my cunt. Then finger me. And finally fuck me with cock or strap on and really slap and pound on my big buttocks. Hope ya like these pics of my ass and pussy. :)

Attached Files:

10. Rude Lucy

Rude Lucy

Some more pics taken from this morning :)

Attached Files:

11. lace

lace boo!

damn...at first i thought u were some sick gay guy
    and then i read this:
    luckily i checked ur pics and ur nick after reading ur post and the other comments below...puh! :cool:

12. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

That was a funny story indeed. To bad you were not "really" caught. ;)

:lol:

13. Cardiac

Cardiac

I got caught last weekend with my girl. Good job on fooling the old man though. And ain't nothing wrong with that juicy booty either ;)

14. no-sweat

no-sweat

nice story. didn't exactly help my situation though

15. Rude Lucy

Rude Lucy

I think my dad figured it out though. *GROAN*

He's been very quiet lol

SOOOOO EMBARRASSING!

*shakes head*

:)

16. myword

myword

Shave girl shave!

17. Florian

Florian

my mother really cought me with my girl many years agoe.. was all nice and cozy on the sofa.. she came in and the worst was nothing to cover with around
    but a minute later we didnt think of it anymore

18. Rude Lucy

Rude Lucy

Well I'm still horny and still unfucked. lol

I've considered masturbating all day (as well as leaping on the mailman lol) but held off because it would only frustrate me; when a girl needs cock, NOTHING else will do!

So here I sit, waiting patiently for bedtime to come, when I can slide under the covers and taste my hubby's juicy cock. Oh god I can't wait. We'll have to be quiet, but I'm going to suck that shaft, slide it into my cunt, slide it into my mouth, and finally let him fuck that dirty cock into my mouth and fill my mouth with thick goo.

So wet so wet so wet!

19. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

that was very discriptive. :lol:

20. phart

phart

:lol: funniest thing i have seen for a long time....i could just imagine the look of chagrin on your face :lol:

*thumbs up* :D