1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

CANDID CLASSIC THREAD OF THE WEEK: Jessica Biel bikini bottom on Puerto Rico beach 6/22/12

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Kyuubi, Jun 25, 2012.

1. JoshuaCalvert

JoshuaCalvert .

I really don't get the need or desire for all this fighting and comparing. The whole thing is pretty stupid.
    I for one can enjoy the various Biel, Tisdale, Alba etc etc asses all at once.

Anyway, thanks to anyone and everyone who contributed and provided these epic pics.:tup:

2. Miamiblue112

Miamiblue112 BANNED

Is it Biel who has/had that piercing on her clit? I could have sworn a few yrs ago she had white bikini bottoms on and you could clearly tell she had a piercing. If no one can confirm I'll take the pics down.

3. HeavyToka

HeavyToka Lost in a haze ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

That ass is so damn juicy!

4. jk12012

jk12012

Ok I admit Jessica's out of this world hot. And spectacular!si

5. sthomas100

sthomas100

who cares...next time there's a tisdale thread people can profess their love for her ass over there. debating who has the better ass is like debating which VS model you want to suck your dick, who f'ing cares, it's a win-win either way. and obviously we'd fuck them both in a heartbeat so what's it really matter? start a general discussion thread with photos and a poll. until then lets close the thread pending any new pictures surfacing.

6. bloom2708

bloom2708

Is that the pentultimate ass? Amazing.

7. TicketStub

TicketStub

First of all, your first sentence is a question. Insert a question mark instead of all those exclamation marks, child. Second of all, calm down, junior. Lastly, I'm pretty sure I said that in the battle of asses between Biel vs Tisdale, Jessica wins by a landslide. Don't come at me with your juvenile bullshit when you agree with me. In fact, don't come at me ever. Mouth off to someone else.

J3scribe likes this.
  8. resident7373

resident7373

Thx for Hot Jessica shots

9. vitaminj00

vitaminj00

omg omg omg

10. mitchrocks

mitchrocks Dave Gettlemans Executioner ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

that ass hasn't aged at all
    goddamn

11. FooFoo502

FooFoo502

good God...I forgot school was out until I open a thread about an actress with an amazing body and find the fuckin kids are still here talking shit...

12. cumshot69

cumshot69

wonder ass. want to put my tongue in it

13. BlaTech

BlaTech

No video from TMZ?

14. Husky666

Husky666

god DAMN!!! Is THAT body for real?!?

no offense, but this is ludicrous.

15. Gutex0

Gutex0 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

you've seen photoshot ass of Ashley in magazine - you wanna say:p

16. Emperor

Emperor Ten Years of Phun

hmm, could be. since there was a debate about her clit-pierce back when she had a white bikini bottom, could be she has one on her nipple, too.

17. lopezww

lopezww

Eljo, dazzab87, bigfuninmd and 8 others like this.
  18. Booty Lover

Booty Lover Ten Years of Phun

I must say I am glad these pics are posted, they are FREAKIN AWESOME.... but all the talk kind of sucks.. I mean I see 10 pages and I expect more pics but really pages 4-10 are pretty much no adds and a bunch of blah blah...

Jessica is looking so hot here this thread deserves to have about 3,000 unique images...

SERIOUSLY... pretty damn epic outfit and I can think of many more variations

and I hate you whatever the name of that boy-band musician soon to be husband is...

19. thearcadehero

thearcadehero

That has to be the best ass I have ever seen. Perfection!

Svenzon and RomZomCom like this.
  20. chaudha

chaudha

best thread of this year!