1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks threads missing and other leaked discussions

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by J3scribe, Aug 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HardeSarahHyland

HardeSarahHyland

these are new leaks by the way and were leak this week period

2. HardeSarahHyland

HardeSarahHyland

no these pics haven ot been post before at all and u are thinking of the old new pics of them leak and these pics are very different and new

3. SDLRob

SDLRob

If it's new stuff then post it.... start a thread if there isn't one already, contact a moderator if the thread is locked or just post the content in the open thread.

Def30 likes this.
  4. nathaniel5

nathaniel5

They were literally leaked three years ago. Stop, dude.

Def30 likes this.
  5. HardeSarahHyland

HardeSarahHyland

no they were not at all and these are new different nude leaks of them period

6. SDLRob

SDLRob

It's clear now we can't find the new stuff you say is out there, so can you please post them yourself... otherwise, please stop trying to tell us that there are some new leaks somewhere we can't find...

Def30 likes this.
  7. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Can you try retyping that as a coherent sentence please?

MolochTophet and Def30 like this.
  8. STOKER44

STOKER44

Can't you guys see that HardeSarahHyland is trolling here. :rolleyes:

9. HardeSarahHyland

HardeSarahHyland

no i am not trolling at all in anyway so shutup

10. vgfan

vgfan

I'm not sure if it's age or trolling of your own to be a cunt but I can understand what that person's trying to say pretty perfectly, while assuming English isn't their first language.

I mean, whether or not what he/she is trying to say about people being too lazy to post new leaks here - while not posting themselves to let people here judge if they're new or not - is another story altogether, but your comment was pretty rude, immature and unnecessary flaming, rather than an intelligent, mature rebuttal.

11. Stinger

Stinger

CaptainFan88, riddles123 and Def30 like this.
  12. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

According to their one and only IP address, this member is from New Hampshire, which, last I checked, is located in the US of A, and, is not well known as a haven for recent immigrants. In fact, New Hampshire is one of those liberal states known for it's emphasis on education and understanding. The fact that this member, from liberal, well educated New Hampshire, can't string together a coherent sentence in English, that was shorter than your average Tweet, should be a giant red flag on the state of public education in America. NOT an opportunity to troll a fellow phunner.

Now, I know you've been biding your time the last 6 years here as a member waiting for the ultimate opportunity to troll me and make me look bad, but let's face a few simple facts:
    1) If I had never uttered a single word, my 1000's of content posts would still make me a far superior member than you.
    2) As a moderator, I have done more to make this forum user friendly than any contribution you have ever made.
    3) I'm not here to make you or any other member happy. I don't give a fuck what you think, because you don't see the whole picture.
    4) Despite the fact that I'm despised by a lot of members, phun's membership has doubled since I became a mod. You have no idea how much time and effort I've dedicated to organizing this forum and it's content, because, unlike you, I actually care about it.​

So, you know, Fuck Off.

jws, palmerski, hustler077 and 8 others like this.
  13. fappstar

fappstar

Michelle Keegan..

I need to know and have been waiting for this set to come out since the original leak.. does anyone know if this is was real or just a myth as all the others were leaked???

Anyone in the know on this it's been tooooo long ??

14. SDLRob

SDLRob

There were some tits posted on her IG a while back that were supposedly her... but other tha. That, I've not heard anything on her

15. fappstar

fappstar

Was afraid of that answer, looks like they never existed.. I read that the instagram pic was not her and some model

Thanks anyway

16. SDLRob

SDLRob

Calm down.... the discussion was moving away from Maria and no new content was being added, so the thread was closed...

it's happened before with other threads and it'll happen again with future threads. nothing to get so worked up over. if you wanna discuss leaks... why not do it here

J3scribe and MadamMeow like this.
  17. MadamMeow

MadamMeow Hiding in the shadows... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

The majority of the members don't want to see offtopic conversation in the leak threads, every time someone bumps it to say something, you are giving people hope there are new pictures.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
    Wind-Smear and Faitmaker like this.
  18. alanm999

alanm999

Please shut up you whining twat

J3scribe, Wind-Smear and Faitmaker like this.
  19. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

20. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

Thinking about locking this thread now :nana:

MadamMeow, Faitmaker and alanm999 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.