1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Blog: Life of Sophie

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by SophieK81, Jul 1, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

My friend calls it "the art of almost"

Merlin, RaiderCane and SophieK81 like this.
  2. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

Love it! well out...

In other news i'm packed..
    just have to find the cradle battery charger thing for my canon camera.

3. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

Update found the cradle, case now officially packed.

Now to pack laptop & camera's.

Definition of friends with benefits:

Friend with a bath that has hot tub/jacuzzi functions.

and she lets me use it:)

Meahwhile
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sonicboom, Merlin, RaiderCane and 2 others like this.
  4. Ice

I love backs too... when I was young there was this picture of Victoria Principal that drove me crazy, sure her butt looks fantastic but it was her back that did it for me.

[​IMG]

nolefan77, SophieK81 and Fokker like this.
  5. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

A scene or picture where a woman is topless but has her back turned?:yumyum::love: Especially when she gives that look over her shoulder like "Imagine how hot it is when I turn around":drool:

Sonicboom and SophieK81 like this.
  6. SophieK81

Morning, Well FINALLY all packed, now i've just got to do my laptop/camera bag & double check my lists.
    People say to me enjoy your holiday, its like more a military operation, besides its mainly work with a holiday tacked on.

So his will be my last day at work today before the Fringe, its strange to think i won't be back here until its nearly September.

Overnight (don't know what i was dreaming about) but i hit myself in the eye in my sleep, it had better not turn out
    to be a black eye or i'll be doing the the Jackie O/Audrey Hepburn thing in the airport.

Some of you may of gathered, i quite "like" Kristen Stewart, someone reminded me i haven't seen her in 'On The Road'.
    [​IMG]
    Ok i've seen the You Tube clip & gif, i've never actually seen the movie, what's wrong with me?

Talking of attraction, Sherlock had the Baker Street Irregulars, i seem to have friends that are the Emma Watson Irregulars.

Some of you may have noticed that these last few days there's been Emma Watson outtakes & things being released.
    So friends knowing of my ongoing obsession with her, send me pics when they come across them.

I got these this morning lol

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Mrs.Watson you've got a lovely daughter.

It seems like the London heatwave will finally end today, there's a weather alert out for severe thunder storms

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    nolefan77, Merlin, Fokker and 2 others like this.
  7. SophieK81

Afternoon,

You know when you're all packed, but you think you've missed out on something.

Its like that, ironically i think i packed less when i went back to Australia.
    But that was for pleasure, this is partly work, plus drinking time and Photo Call's which are fun.

I'm flying up to Edinburgh, i'd love to go up on the train (the coastal part is meant to be brilliant)
    but with trains on that route having problems, i'm not going to risk it, but i really want to do it one year.

Went to see the new Mission Impossible last night, highly recommended.
    Asked the guy in Cinema, what was getting the biggest audiences?

"Mamma Mia 2"..

My Emma Watson Irregulars have come up more photographs of Emma, drunk Emma dancing at a party.
    But not going to post it, i think she's 18, but might be just under, so i'll keep them to myself.

I'm updating my laptop now, i don't want it to happen while i'm away, the Hotel Wifi is really good.
    But i could do without Windows Updates and waiting on them.

Watched the commemorations of the Battle of Amiens 100 years ago today in the First World War.
    This was the beginning of the end of the Great War, with the combined British, American, Australian,
    Canadian and Irish forces taking on the Kaisers army & finally breaking through.

I love history and I've always been interested in the First World War; I've visited sites on the Western Front,
    Vimy Ridge, The Somme, Theipval and Amiens, once you see them you'll never forget it.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    Ice, RaiderCane and Sonicboom like this.
  8. Ice

What's your verdict on the new season of OITNB?

9. SophieK81

It's risky almost having a reboot, but I think it needed it as they couldn't go back to the way it was, too many bridges have been burnt.

I really got into it, then it got a bit heavy so I gave it a break, picked it up yesterday.

I'm back into it, it will be interesting where they got at the end of this season.

I'm seeing a few worrying sign posts for a few characters... as in they shouldn't start reading any long books.

What's your verdict?

Sonicboom and Merlin like this.
  10. Ice

I really am enjoying it. I have one episode to go. Much better than season 5 and I'm glad Suzanne's character arc is much more whimsical and less dark. Really wasn't expecting the thing with Fig and Caputo, but I like that too.

SophieK81 likes this.
  11. SophieK81

Hi,
    Well i'm finally all ready for travelling to Edinburgh and the Fringe tomorrow.

Ok today wasn't helped by my PC deciding to do the big Windows 10 update, while the stuff i wanted was on it.

So i had to wait now till the update is done, timing eh.

Larry made a welcome appearance at breakfast time.

[​IMG]

Going to be a bit busy over the next few weeks, so won't be back to my regular work routine until the end of the month.

Will you miss me? no i didn't think so:);)o_O:rolleyes::oops:

I'll be coming on to share some pics i take as i go about Edinburgh, but no bagpipes.

I don't normally have a cooked breakfast, but I'll be starting my day with a full Scottish breakfast.

So will get you some pics.

Never thought i'd be writing this on here lol
    But thanks to those of you who liked this and joined in.

12. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

Larry!!!!:arms:

You know there will be plenty of people doing :relaxed_at_computer: waiting to see the glory of Edinburgh.
    :sadwavey:

SophieK81 likes this.
  13. SophieK81

Thank you:)

Merlin, Sonicboom and RaiderCane like this.
  14. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

Have a great working vacay!!!!

SophieK81 likes this.
  15. Thore

Thore Thunder Dude ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun's Chester Cheetah

Safe travels!

SophieK81 likes this.
  16. SophieK81

Thank you it means a lot;)

Merlin and Sonicboom like this.
  17. SophieK81

Quick hi!!! I've arrived in Edinburgh!

Ice, Merlin and RaiderCane like this.
  18. SophieK81

Morning from currently sunny Edinburgh:)
    Breakfast is served
    [​IMG]

Sonicboom, Ice, nolefan77 and 2 others like this.
  19. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Very elegant-looking breakfast! Also pretty substantial! Eating for two? :rolleyes:

SophieK81 likes this.
  20. nolefan77

nolefan77 Stop petting my peeves ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

That Arse!

SophieK81 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.