1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[MULTI] Natasha Henstridge,Jasmine Mooney and Lee Tomaschefski in Badge of Honor HD 720p

Discussion in 'Celebrity Movies' started by hefestus, Feb 1, 2015.

1. ChillyWilly

ChillyWilly

So natylover complains about her not getting naked and new nudes show up several days later?

Can you start bitching about Milana Vayntrub not getting nude?

2. natylover

natylover

Well said hopefully this trend will continue she can make good money by showing her boobies, and yes I am sure her sons would have seen her topless on the beach or around the house so it will not be a big deal to them or Natasha

And yes watching Natasha's breast is a huge treat. It will be great if someone leeks un edited behing the scene HD footage

3. natylover

natylover

i dont know who that is but ill start bitching ;)

4. Fingy

Fingy ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I feel like this nude scene was a teasing appetizer when we know that there is lots more to see. Like a full frontal shot. That's what I want now. I can understand what natylover is saying, now that we have had a taste, we want the full course dinner. And she is definitely natural, look at the way they move. No implants there. Besides she was always busty to begin with, now she's a little heavier and thank the Lord it went straight to her tits!

5. biglar417

biglar417

As they get older and roles are harder to get they're more willing to bare all (Helen Hunt - who has a 50 year old face and a 30 year old body, for example). I think we'll see more of Natasha as time goes on. Daryl Hannah is also starting to show some now that she's past 50.

1 person likes this.
  6. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Natasha has never been nude-shy.

With a body like that I understand why.

7. natylover

natylover

Her other movie bronx bull not released yet also has a R rating for nudity and sex so fingers crossed for another topless scene where she gets banged hard. I love Natasha

1 person likes this.
  8. Krayt

Krayt

The other girls in the vid are hot too. Anyone know who they are? They're obviously not Mena Suvari or Haylie Duff.

9. doubleday

doubleday Ten Years of Phun

She is stacked.

10. videshimaal

videshimaal 15 Year Member

While I agree with you that it is not a big deal for Natasha to go topless, :eek2: I highly doubt Natasha was showing her sons her bare boobies on the beach or while they were in the house.

The last time she was on a beach and when we were fortunate enough to catch a glimpse of her umm... generous belly, boobs and butt was back in July 2014 and she was careful even then not to expose an outline of her nipples by having pasties in her bikini. So this nude scene of hers coming after such a long time is indeed such a refreshing event.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I do believe seeing the above pictures of Natasha in Hawaii in a separate thread right here on this forum but am unable to find it. Has it been deleted :confused:

7 people like this.
  11. biglar417

biglar417

Great body, but she looks older without all her makeup. This was a month before her 40th birthday.

12. natylover

natylover

Nah she is still not a stick she has meat in all the right places

Yes she is all natural. I want to see her full frontal period and me likes the heaviness

hope this happens with Natasha in the future.

But we havent seen enough.

Yes she is

Well she has no tan lines which makes me think she goes topless,and she gies everywhere with her sons check her instagram.

Those are not pasties but the inner fittings of the bikini.

And those pics were a delight hope to see more paps pics of her on beaches. To me her financial condition will determine what we see in the future.

2 people like this.
  13. videshimaal

videshimaal 15 Year Member

The reason she has no tan lines is because she probably has not been out much in the sun or at the beach because of her umm... figure issues.

When you go from this body (tan lines visible)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

into a ummm.... fuller figure

[​IMG] [​IMG]

and now into a ummm... very much larger figure - the tan lines will probably be the first thing to go ;)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Do you really want to be on the beach in a tiny bikini covering such a big body :p:p
    No wonder there are no tan lines on Natasha Henstridge. :2cent::2cent:

3 people like this.
  14. natylover

natylover

@videshi
    She hangs out on beaches a lot check her instagram. To me she looks great, she has a full figure which us natural and real, she fills out dresses and bikinis beautiful.

She should go topless on beaches, imagine the same bikini pics and Natasha topless drooooollll......

15. natylover

natylover

Feels grainy, still not full HD I dont know if its me or this is the best there is?

16. doubleday

doubleday Ten Years of Phun

She looks fantastic with some meat on her bones.

1 person likes this.
  17. thadogg

thadogg

agreed! :)

1 person likes this.
  18. devin2828

devin2828

Natasha is still a very desirable woman at 40. Wow.

1 person likes this.
  19. natylover

natylover

Yes she is desirable, but unfortunetly we dont get to see enough of her. Hope she realizes what she has and starts showing it regurlarly

2 people like this.
  20. span4f

span4f ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster

Natasha Henstridge,Jasmine Mooney and Lee Tomaschefski in Badge of Honor (2015)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

avi|854X480|00:02:35|27.66 MB

TB Download

RG Download