1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

new to here, need help hosting pics

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by p3rv3rt, Apr 2, 2005.

1. p3rv3rt

p3rv3rt Guest

ok i have been around for a while, but never actively did anything, so i want to put some vids up, can someone please show me how?

2. linusnc

linusnc Short Pants White Boy ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

I don't know much about vids but if no one helps you try going Here If you still need help. Please feel free to PM me :)

3. I am confused help with pics or vids? Anyway:

C. HOW DO I POST VIDS AND FILMCLIPS ?

FOR VID/FILES UNDER 30 Mb: www.rapidshare.de

1. Click on this link.
    2. Click the Browse button.
    3. Select the vid/file you would like hosted then click Upload
    4. Wait for the vid/file to upload and it will provide you with a link. (Note:
    uploading time may vary according to size of file and user connection
    speed)
    5. Copy and paste the link to the message body of your thread.

RapidShare PROs:
    a) unlimited number of downloads
    b) it is a free service

RapidShare CONs:
    a) limited to hosting vids/files of up to 30 Mb
    b) downloading is limited to a max of 20 Mb per hour

FOR VID/FILES OVER 30 Mb AND UNDER 1 Gb: www.yousendit.com

1. Click this and follow the instructions above.
    2. You have to provide your email address as the destination for the link.

YouSendIt PROs:
    a) it is a free service
    b) can accommodate 1 Gb vid/file

YouSentIt CONs:
    a) limited number of downloads (the number varies between 20-25 downloads per upload)

(Note: If you decide to use YouSendIt, please consider that the high traffic of our Forum would render your link DEAD in less than 2 minutes!! ?yes, we timed it?LOL)

If you use ysi and you post the link up instead of letting people ask you for the link and sending them to there personal messages I will delete your post because it will be dead in 10 minutes. Have phun posting.

4. p3rv3rt

p3rv3rt Guest

thank you