1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Phun Hot 100 2008 Official Results

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jammsbro, Sep 2, 2008.

1. LarsUlrichTheSecond

LarsUlrichTheSecond I'm back! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Good to see Crissy Moran in this list!

2. Throbbn

Throbbn I'm only here for Phun! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers

You are way beyond special Euphoria. If you need a hug, I'm right here babe. :D

Ramsfan, Cortez, Euphoria and 2 others like this.
  3. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

A big T H A N K S to You Jamms ! :D

A GREAT job very, very well done ! :)

Jammsbro likes this.
  4. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

The comment about E is moronic and nasty just for the sake of it, i know, i'm nasty for the sake of it all the time. But calling her a bitch when you don't even know the girl just shows your true character.
    MM is clearly pissed off that none of the women he likes did well. It would make more sense if the clown had voted but he didn't.
    NO VOTE = NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN!
    I'd just like to say one thing. lets see a picture of you MM and we'll compare it to the very gorgeous Euphoria and see how you rank up next to her.

This annoyed me too. Should we limit voting so we get a girl of every colour, type, height, weight, hair shade, religion, fashion sense and location on earth and only one of each is allowed into the poll? No, because people vote for who they like. Pure and simple.

TRUTH

EXTREME TRUTH

Euphoria, whats2u, mrfreeze and 9 others like this.
  5. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

since big noses came up, i cant believe Shay Laren didnt make the list. i love that goofey nose of hers

6. arespilgrim

arespilgrim Blast from the Past ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Slut. :p

7. Inuk

Inuk insert witty comment here ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

it was said before, no vote, no whining!

E, very sorry you have to put up with completely bullshit comments like that one. don't listen to it, the votes from phun speak for themsselves.

Cortez, Euphoria, Jammsbro and 2 others like this.
  8. Jammsbro

HOW THE TOP TEN WENT DOWN.

The top ten fluctuated quite a bit at the start. The first number one was Kelley Hazell. She shot into the lead so quickly that i thought she might romp it early but voting for her slowed quickly. Keeley and Lucy Pinder were at the top of the pile and i thought that the topless girls and big boobed hotties might dominate that whole chart. Then, in the space of three days Hayden Panettiere recieved a barrel load of votes.

Alot of other girls were starting to garner serious votage but Hayden at one point had doubled her lead over Jessica Alba in the number two spot.
    At the other end of the top ten Elisha Cuthbert, Avril Lavigne, Adriana Lima, Allesandro Ambrosia and Evangeline Lily were all fighting over the mid to bottom end of the table. Adriana and Allesandro both threatened to move into the top five many times but never did. Evangeline Lily was in the top ten Along with Emma Watson from nearly the start but dropped out in the last couple of days. Keira Knightley floated around the number ten spot for most of the poll before being dropped of and brought back in again a few times.

Jessica Alba eventually took the lead and surged ahead due to being voted number one by a ton of phunners (she recieved the most number one slots). She held the number one spot for the longest, i was sure she had won it early.

Megan Fox and Scarlett Johansson were quickly romping up the chart and were swapping places constantly. Kate Beckinsale was in the top ten very early also and she eventually got into the top five battle for placement with Megan, Scarlett and Hayden.

Megan Fox charted at number 3 for a long time before it started to take shape which looked pretty much the the final result. Beckinsale climbed past the others in the last four days to take the second spot and sat behind Alba for most of the time. Ever getting close to Alba only to have Alba getting another pramload of votes and move ahead again.

Hayden recieved practically no votes in the last week of voting which saw her drop off to 4th. If she hadn't gotten such a commanding place early on she would have charted outside the top ten.

Rachel Bilson was the last person to settle in the top ten. She steadily received votes and i was surprised by her climb. I think if the poll had gone on another week she'd have climbed much higher.

It wasn't until the second to last day that Beckinsale took the lead. Kate received the most votes in second to fourth position than any other girl. This is what claimed her the top spot. I expected a battle for number one between Alba and Beckinsale to the death but Kate cleared free. Alba recieved practically no votes in the last two days.

AS FOR THE REST OF IT

The final 100 was interesting for me as so many girls that seem to be highly lusted after did not get enough votes to make the list. the constraints of a top ten clearly had an effect on who voted for what and i think if voters were allowed 12 votes the list would have been very different as many of the peripheral girls would have gotten a share of places that were taken up in the "gold dust" ten.

The girls in the top ten and twenty were common in the vast majority of the top tens submitted but i noticed a peculiar trend right across the board. Well over half of phunners did not have anyone from the top ten in their number one spot but had them in their 2,3,4 spots. Their first place was usually reserved for someone clearly unique to their tastes and although getting their maximum points it wasn't enough to unclude them.

Everyone likes Elisha Cuthbert for instance but many didn't want to give up their first place as they wanted it to assure a higher place for their personal fave.

The only mistake i made was with Kristen Bell. I had two collums with her and separate points. I was sure she would do better as her threads always seem to have lust filled postings in them and it wasn't till i compiled the final list it made sense. after i combined them she got a much better placing. Glad to have done it, and glad i don't need to do it for another year :D

Cortez, Euphoria, whats2u and 12 others like this.
  9. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Thanks for all the hard work Jamms!

Jammsbro likes this.
  10. Jammsbro

I got to find out about loads of new girls. It was ace.

One of the best if not the best i didn't know about before was Marisa Miller. She is fucking AWESOME!

11. Ronsonol

Ronsonol iSpaz ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Wow, you've done an absolutely cracking job with this, and did it extremely professionally as well. (love the way you compiled the list)

I'm V. suprised at the top 10, in fact the top 20! A lot of my faves are near the back, oh well, better luck next year girls, I still love ya :)

Didn't know the girls at the top end of the list were so popular. I suppose you learn somethin new every day!

Just to reiterate,
    [​IMG]

Jammsbro likes this.
  12. Giourkas

Giourkas BANNED

Amazing Top 100 too bad i didnt vote...

Jammsbro likes this.
  13. blazemanrun

blazemanrun

Wow great job Jamms! truely amazing work,
    i doth my cap, for u are the man!

alot of girls in there i dont know, but my girl made 25 its gooouuud
    means shes HOT as fuck, but i dont have as much competition hehe

ps. some surprising results in there too

Jammsbro likes this.
  14. dgenerate

dgenerate 15 Year Member

Fantastic job with the presentation Jamms, very impressive, you should be given the keys to Phun or surely there is a Phun knighthood on the way come january.

Can't wait till next year now.

And as for the whingers, or should it be whinger, well he can just suck it.

Jammsbro likes this.
  15. devlaure

devlaure Father of Funk

Iga made the list, I'm a happy camper.

16. SillyRabbit

SillyRabbit Guest

Say what you want about the picks. No one will ever agree on everything. However, the presentation is top notch. Fine work Jammsbro.

Jammsbro likes this.
  17. Prevail69

Prevail69 Killing In The Name Of ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I think 7 out of my 10 picks made the top 10 :)
    Very few oddities in the list(megan fox #5 :-?) imo
    great presentation on the list.... overall the Phunners have increddible taste

Jammsbro likes this.
  18. Cortez

Cortez BANNED

Very nice work you did a very professional job

Congrats E on number 18 you sure earned it

Euphoria and Jammsbro like this.
  19. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

hehe, i only had 2 picks make the top 10. for me most there i felt arent my cup of tea.

and yes, my top pick was reserved (like many others) for thier favorite girl who fits thier personal tastes rather than the "shes so hot!!!!!!!!" opinion
    bonus pic of my girl with pokies
    [​IMG]

20. jonnnk

jonnnk

Top work, great list.
    Why did so many people vote for Emma watson????

Jammsbro likes this.