1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Attention!! Links to filehost Rapidgator are not allowed for the purpose of downloading files in any forum on Phun. If you have questions contact a moderator.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an unescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INFO Phun is now 18+!!

Discussion in 'The Phun House Rules & Information' started by J3scribe, Apr 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flippy

Flippy Grandpa Out. Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

yeah that is right monkey boy all of us in the mod crew are the celebs pimps and public relations persons. you have no idea how many times i have seen Cyrus nekkid. And as such i dont take kindly to you trying to be a Little smartass. Enjoy the sunshine outside phun for a few weeks.

12 people like this.
  2. pissant

pissant Carpet Pisser. ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Most Spirited Phunner

Nice one Flippy :D

5 people like this.
  3. Throbbn

Throbbn I'm only here for Phun! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers

Now that that the 18+ drama has subsided, I'll move on to something I noticed during the "debate".

I think we should all be a little more respectful to the mods. They do a thankless job and keep this place running so everyone can enjoy it.

It must be exhausting to deal with the small but prolific group that always seem to want to push the limits or criticize forum rules. This place provides free pics & vids of beautiful ladies - I can't believe some people are still not happy! Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. :)

No one is perfect, but in the vast majority of the time the mods are more than fair at allowing members some leeway. Sadly I think that some members mistake moderator kindness for moderator weakness.

I copied the statement below pertaining to member/moderator interaction elsewhere. Maybe Phun moderators should bring the hammer down and get rid of the bullshit?!!! :beerchug:

"Should you insult, provoke or try to harm a moderator in any way, the consequences are up to him. He might laugh it off or he might ban and mute you. You can't expect moderators to put up with your bullshit. Read the note on moderators at the bottom if the why is unclear to you.

Moderators are working to keep Phun a safe place for everyone. They're not getting paid to guard Phun. Still they're doing it in their free time and they are certainly not always having fun. You can't expect them to be there for you all the time. Neither can you expect them to have an infinite supply of patience. Conflicts can usually be sorted out by being nice and sorry if appropriate, but don't expect them to lift your ban right away. They might decide you've learned your lesson later. Mind you, they're only people. Should a problem arise you don't think can be solved between you and the mod in question, feel free to contact the site administrator admin@phun.org. But only after you're absolutely sure you've not broken any of the rules, been a dick or have been provoking a moderator. "

18 people like this.
  4. Prevail69

Prevail69 Killing In The Name Of ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

18+ That sux :(

Not very many celebs im into that aren't 18+ anyways.
    I never understood why ppl made such a stink about the age tho... I hope this place doesn't turn too uptight.

2 people like this.
  5. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Very well said, Throbbn.

6. Flippy

Flippy Grandpa Out. Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

We appreciate the feedback and sorry we cant please your particular taste in celebs. We have no desire to make things uptight. :)

1 person likes this.
  7. Lirva_Engival

Lirva_Engival .

it's a pity this doesn't cut both ways....yes, i'm referring to the recent J3scribe/Big Bamboo flaming incident

disappointed that BB didn't get any support from his so called "friends" on phun
    disappointed even more by the fact that no action was taken against the mod in question

disappointed with the whole forum,i guess

time to take my leave....and yes, i'll close the door on the way out! ;)

bye

Lirva

4 people like this.
  8. Sennsational

Don't go Lirva!

9. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! The Dick With a Big Dick! ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers

Thank you LE... I know who my true mates are and sadly its not as many as I thought.
    Martin BB x

3 people like this.
  10. pissant

pissant Carpet Pisser. ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Most Spirited Phunner

Scribe did a "Jeremy Clarkson" we all do that,move along .And Flippy's post went out of here faster than shit from a goose!

This place is on fire :2cents:

11. J3scribe

J3scribe gone fishin' ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers

Did what the fuck he wanted. Yeah, I reckon.

But this ain't TV.

2 people like this.
  12. J3scribe

J3scribe gone fishin' ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers

Incident? Why don't you spell it out? I told him to fuck off in BIG FUCKING LETTERS.

But none of you ever bothered to ask why. Shame that, I've got a great story to tell. :)

If you're really interested (which you probably aren't)

2 people like this.
  13. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! The Dick With a Big Dick! ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers

Staying classy a Jeff? .....
    You didn't just tell me to FUCK OFF! And you know it... You broke the flaming rule but because you are a mod nothing happens.. My point was made. If any other member here had spoken to you the way you did me they would of had a long time off and that is a fact. Like it or not.
    You don't like that I ask questions and I stick up for myself and others.
    I will never ever respect you ever!

1 person likes this.
  14. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum. Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

:sigh:

1 person likes this.
  15. Sennsational

This thread should remain open forever for the purpose of being a flaming dumping ground. Everyone can channel their irritation towards one another into one central location. Call it... Senn's Corner.

1 person likes this.
  16. Throbbn

since I was quoted, I'll clarify. I don't think respect for mods and respect for members is mutually exclusive.

BB I've always enjoyed interacting with you on Phun and will continue to do so going forward.

My comment about respecting mods was not meant to be directed at you or any specific mod. Rather it is directed to what seems to be a developing culture of criticizing Mods for doing their jobs. Too often after mods take action or make a decision people line up on one side or another. I'm not talking about personal attacks/"flaming" etc. It seems that EVERYONE thinks that they are honorary mods and get to help make every forum decision. Mods should be allowed to leverage their experience and knowledge of Phun's culture to steer the forum in the direction they feel is best for the forum. A poll doesn't need to taken to decide everything.

edit: Realize that Mods yield more power than members do. They need to in order to do their jobs!

Tell the story word-man! Then maybe we can put this all to rest? :dunno:

2 people like this.
  17. Throbbn

IMHO this stuff serves no useful purpose. I'm sorry that you guys don't get along, but that's how life is sometimes. Both of you have options other than public bickering ...

OK, I'm going back to the part of the forum that has pics of pretty girls! :beerchug:

1 person likes this.
  18. fee

fee 10 inch

Do as I say, not as I fecal matter.

19. rainier61

rainier61

I'm not sure if this has been considered but couldn't a 16-18 sub forum be made and just lock out all comments? That way no unsavory replies could be posted and and we could still see Kylie,Bella, etc. As always any nude stuff could be edited out by mods. THX GUYS!

20. Sennsational

That would draw attention to a specific section reserved just for young girls. That looks worse than having them mixed in with the regular Celeb forums.

4 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.