1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Rachel Hunter hopes to pose naked for Playboy AGAIN.

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by wethepeople, Jul 30, 2005.

1. wethepeople

wethepeople

Quoted from The Sun Newspaper:

" SEXY supermodel Rachel Hunter is hoping to pose naked for Playboy again.

The ex-wife of rocker Rod Stewart enjoyed posing for the men's magazine in 2004 after spending years fighting to get her figure back after becoming a mum.

And the 35-year-old is already thinking about stripping off for the publication again - to celebrate her 40th and 50th birthdays.

She told US magazine The Enquirer: "Being older wouldn't put me off - I'd just have to ask the kids about it."

And Rachel admits she'll even go under the surgeon's knife to look her best.

She added: "Never say never. It's not something I would do right now; I've never even had Botox. But, probably in my 50s, I'll get my eyes done." "

[​IMG]

Old pic but maybe more to come? haha

wethepeople

2. Grey Goose

Grey Goose

stacey's mom is so hot!

3. Josephhh

Josephhh

AS long as she looks great then go for it.