1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Attention!! Links to filehost Rapidgator are not allowed for the purpose of downloading files in any forum on Phun. If you have questions contact a moderator.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an unescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Thread Prefixes

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by J3scribe, May 16, 2017.

1. J3scribe

J3scribe gone fishin' ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

You may have noticed the ADDS prefix new to Celebrity Photos, and a bunch of new prefixes in Celebrity Extra. These prefixes can be added to a thread title at the time of creating a thread, or in the case of ADDS, can be edited in later by the OP. And clicking on a thread prefix will take you to a page with threads with the same prefix, just like a tag. Unlike tags though, there can only be one prefix per thread title.

We are currently entertaining ideas for other possible prefixes for threads of any type in any of our forums. So if there is something you'd like to see that will enhance your experience on phun, please let us know. Using Celeb Photos as an example, you may want to see prefixes such as:
    Bikini
    O&A
    Awards
    Premiere
    Promo
    Stills
    Magazine
    PS (photoshoot)

Or things to that affect. What say you?

Also, at the moment we have a limited palette of color options. So there is that to consider as well, until we get that sorted out.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 16, 2017
    BronLongsword, K!Do, koravar and 11 others like this.
  2. SDLRob

SDLRob Above Average

I like... a quick and easy way identifier of thread content is never a bad thing.

J3scribe likes this.
  3. Ice

Ice

Nice. I like it! Good work.

J3scribe likes this.
  4. S-type

S-type Whatever! Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

This thread is copied across the site, so would those of you that like the idea and have suggestions to make regarding specific Prefixes, please make it clear which Forums your suggestions relate to!

SophieK81 and J3scribe like this.
  5. spiderswims

spiderswims Sleepy Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster Poll Master! Gayest Member

Ass
    Booty
    Butt
    Pooper

I actually think booty, nipslip, nudity or even nsfw could work but I think they would be abused. I can already see people saying stuff like "areola is not a nipslip!" MQ or LQ maybe? Tags?

anything I bring up is just about the celeb sections

6. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

I like these idea. I will use it if anymore celebs leaks show up.

7. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

Great idea! They're a little gaudy, imo, but whatever.

8. VinnyD

VinnyD

What about something like Upskirt/Slip/Malfunction etc?

9. J3scribe

Booty is a good one. It's specific yet flexible enough to be used in a number of contexts, and that's the sort of thing we should aim for. I'd prefer Nudity to NSFW because someone may use NSFW to sensationalize something that isn't. And phun is basically NSFW anyway. lol

Nipslip is always debatable. Nix to that. MQ/LQ don't really describe the content.

What do you mean by Tags?

10. J3scribe

Those things are often debatable, and since there seem to be a lot of people around here who are unfamiliar with the look and location of nipples, or what an actual pussy looks like, they'd likely wind up being used inaccurately. And then people would grumble. And we all know how we all like to grumble about shit that doesn't live up to promised expectations. lol

Fapuccino and hefestus like this.
  11. futureprez2016

futureprez2016 ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Power Poster

The "abuse" part doesn't bother me but saying nipslip or any of the others should apply only if the whole collection of photos is included. Having one or two pics out of maybe 12 is just as bad as misidentified body parts

12. spiderswims

spiderswims Sleepy Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster Poll Master! Gayest Member

just instead of writing tags or tagged at the end of the post use that instead

13. J3scribe

True enough. Also, people are going to put "Nipslip" in the tile anyway, so there's really no point in repeating it unless they use it as a tag. I'd like everyone to get in the habit of adding tags to all their new threads. Prefixes should run to more basic categories like the few I mentioned in the OP.

14. J3scribe

Ah, gotcha. Prefixes should have something to do with the actual content, don't you think? Figuring this shit out for Celebs is going to be a bitch. Models and SVF will be so much easier. Solo, hardcore, anal, 3some, BBG, gangbang, BDSM....

15. J3scribe

I added a "social media" prefix in Celeb Ex. Let me know what you think.

16. TheloniousMonk

TheloniousMonk Warningmonger Staff Member

A few more for SV
    FMM & MFF (instead of 3some, BBG)
    Group, Casting

spiderswims likes this.
  17. spiderswims

don't like it lol

Edit: unless it means we dont have to type instagram or snapchat anymore then I like it

MadamMeow and J3scribe like this.
  18. SDLRob

SDLRob Above Average

Personally not a fan of the Social Media colour... too dull.

J3scribe likes this.
  19. TheloniousMonk

TheloniousMonk Warningmonger Staff Member

Not sure how useful they would be for Celeb Movies but could break them into Film, Series & Social Media

20. jackinthebox

jackinthebox Power Poster

This is a fricken amazing idea and I love it!

One other idea - maybe some kind of metric showing the number of likes on posts within the thread (presumably the flaming hate-fests don't get as many likes as the threads with great pics). That way, the 12 page thread titled "Emma Watson seen near a building" with one photo of her in sweatpants will at least not contain additional unnecessary posts of "12 pages and only 1 pic why did I click on this nonsense?"