1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[UL/K2S] Goddess Christina - Too Bad We're Just Friends

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro) - HD Section' started by WhiteAnubis, Jan 10, 2016.

1. WhiteAnubis

WhiteAnubis BANNED

[UL/K2S] Goddess Christina - Too Bad We're Just Friends

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess_Christina_Too_Bad_Were_Just_Friends.mp4
    Size: 430170026 bytes (410.24 MiB), duration: 00:18:13, avg.bitrate: 3149 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 22050 Hz, stereo (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Custom clip. Name used. Request: You walk through the door after a day out of shopping wearing one of the sexy pair of shorts I purchased for the clip along with some sexy heels. I comment on your outfit and how slutty it looks and you reply, "Don't act surprised - you know I love teasing those cocks when I go out." Continue to talk about all the dicks you were getting hard today, everywhere you went you had guys all over you. When you would walk around, all the boys were just following you around so they could get a nice long look at that tight ass of yours in motion. It's just the perfect ass isn't it. Are you jealous? Well I have something sexy to wear for tonight's costume party that I'm going to. How about I tease that cock of yours really good and show off what I'll be wearing. Then put on the schoolgirl outfit along with the stockings with the bows. Walk back into view wearing the new schoolgirl outfit. Talk about every part of the outfit. The skirt, the stockings with the cute bows, the fuck me heels and how hot you look in it and how naughty your gonna be tonight. Please also say things like, I know you've wanted to fuck me in this outfit for so long haven't you. How bad do you wanna fuck me? What would you do to me? You would want to do so many naughty things to me wouldn't you? But we're just friends, you can't fuck me. But I promise I'll tease that cock really good. Pull out that cock and beat it to me! It's gotta be so hard for you to see me wearing all these slutty outfits all the time. This outfit on me is so sexy huh? You just love my legs in heels. Talk a little about the party you're going to and how you wanna get fucked tonight. Fetishes: Cock Tease, Tease & Denial, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Schoolgirl Outfit, Roleplay, High Heels Fetish, Costume Fetish
    Category: TEASE & DENIAL
    Related Categories: N/A
    Keywords: cock tease, tease & denial, joi, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, masturbation encouragemen, schoolgirl, school girl, schoolgirl costume, schoolgirl outfit, goddess christina, eroticgoddesschristina, erotic goddess christina, erotic goddess clips, goddess christina clips

http://keep2s.cc/file/e4b51764ebb5e/Goddess_Christina_Too_Bad_Were_Just_Friends.mp4

http://uploaded.net/file/4x3gac9t/Goddess_Christina_Too_Bad_Were_Just_Friends.mp4