1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Attention!! Links to filehost Rapidgator are not allowed for the purpose of downloading files in any forum on Phun. If you have questions contact a moderator.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an unescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INFO Welcome to the new Social Media Model Forum!

Discussion in 'Social Media Model Forum' started by J3scribe, Apr 6, 2018.

1. J3scribe

J3scribe gone fishin' ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers

Hey phunners! This new forum fills a purpose that has needed filling for some time: A place to post pics from your favorite Instagram crush! They ain't really celebrities, but they're not exactly amateurs either, they're just notoriously hot and sexy and deserve a spotlight of their own.

And that's what this forum is all about, celebrating sexy social media web chix! :D

And I think this would be a great place to post all those beach bikini clickbait chicas with a strong social media following (Claudia Romani and such).

Since the forum is new I'm happy to accept input on the parameters of acceptable input, as long as it strongly applies to the Social Media mandate.

So please, thought?

hefestus and TheloniousMonk like this.
  2. dahazeleyeshornet

dahazeleyeshornet ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I think the rules should apply to those similar from the Social Media booty thread
    Name
    Where the picture came from?
    Date?

Question (Mega threads yes or no?)

3. CaptainFan88

CaptainFan88

Can I request Models?

4. J3scribe

Themed or individual?
    You mean like in a request thread?

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  5. CaptainFan88

CaptainFan88

Yes

6. J3scribe

I have no problem with a request thread, after all we have others in other forums.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  7. CaptainFan88

CaptainFan88

Thanks

8. dahazeleyeshornet

dahazeleyeshornet ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

individual
    I ask because some of the IG Models only drop a picture a day or every other day
    Which will make a one picture post or the dates will be off the post

9. J3scribe

As you know we're not really fond of megathreads that feature a single person and I would like to carry on that tradition in this forum as well. However, I would be open to the idea of themed threads like the booty thread. Bikini season is upon us. Cleavage is always a nice topic. Sexy dresses? Something like that is cool.

10. TheloniousMonk

TheloniousMonk Warningmonger Staff Member

11. essential

essential 4 symbols make a man:A,T,G and C.I am only 1 and 0 ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers Power Poster

12. J3scribe

Cosplayers (except for Maitland) and social media models, pro or otherwise, go in this forum. Frankly, all the clickbait bikini candids of models with a strong social media following should be posted in this forum as well.

13. TheloniousMonk

I should think the nature of the content is more important than the person, when it comes to which forum something should go in. Or at least it should play a role. Since this didn't strike me as social media originated content I asked the question. Tho it seems to be based on what essential said.
    I imagine there will be a new gray area where content could overlap either section.

14. J3scribe

A lot of the models and cosplayers with large followings on IG/FB and/or Twitter have Patreon accounts where they post their premium content, so in a sense it's related as essen pointed out. In fact, it it wasn't for the models I follow on IG or Twitter I wouldn't know Patreon is because it's not something that celebs make use of.

15. TheloniousMonk

16. J3scribe

Yeah, I moved that here a few minutes ago.

TheloniousMonk likes this.
  17. zeusaphone

zeusaphone

How strong of a social media following is required to be posted here?

18. J3scribe

Haven't given it much thought, but if the subject is posting actual modeling pics and not just selfies that obscure their face behind an iPhone, then let's say 100 followers. Everyone has to start out at some point.

19. Linq

Linq

Any chance of a pinned boutinela/chooksla megathread that we can just contribute to? They have a quite a few models and the list is growing. We add the date, model's handle (if known), and source in each post of a girl wearing their swimwear/lingerie, similar to the booty thread. The individual models have their own accounts, but the best stuff is posted by boutinela. Sometimes, the models will just repost the pictures/videos from boutinela. We can post the other stuff from these models in separate threads. Example would be layulyana. Her stuff from boutinela could be posted in the megathread, but her other stuff from ohrangutang, sixty6 mag, etc would have their own individual threads.

20. J3scribe

I like Boutine LA but it irritates me that they only feature white girls on their IG page, despite the fact I've seen several beautiful women of color (@lexxieee_marieeee comes to mind) wear their products and tag them in their posts. Ask me again when there is a better representation of black, hispanic and Asian models posted regularly on boutine's feed. I don't feel it's right giving any special attention to their product if their page can't be more inclusive of all the beautiful women in the USA.