1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

YSI Question

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by D Day, Jul 5, 2005.

1. D Day

D Day

I have been trying to upload a 550mb+ video for about 3 days but i can never get it uploaded all the way before I get booted. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

2. cuan5

cuan5

sometimes the link will be sent to the e-mail you submit, even though it says at the end page cannot be displayed. it has happened to me several times.

3. 2bcontinued

2bcontinued

I have been trying for weeks now to share vids through ysi but I get a message from firefox saying that the document contains no data but the ysi page is still showing.Since I did not get that message the first time,I 'm assuming something is wrong on my end. Can anyone help me?

4. D Day

D Day

thanks cuan I am about 4 hours into uploading an entire movie hopefully it will finish its a great vid keep an eye out

5. SemiPimpster

SemiPimpster Still Trying to Pimp

Also, do not browse while uploading. This may not be the cause, but my uploads tend to fail more often when I'm surfing the net while uploading. Upload when you hit the sack, works most of the time for me.

6. 2bcontinued

2bcontinued

Here I am again asking for some help for the same problem.I tried again to upload a video to ysi last night and things looked like they where going good,zonealarm showed an upload in progress for hours until I got the message from firefox saying that this document contains no data and I saw that zonealarm was showing no transaction taking place. It's frustrating the hell out of me because I've used ysi before with no problem and I do not surf the web while doing an upload,so can ANYONE help me?

7. lace

lace boo!

hm no not really
    but u can try the same with MU and use it like ysi
    hide the link and share it only with contributors
    the speed of MU links should be almost the same as YSI links!!
    if u are using firefox try IE

8. 2bcontinued

2bcontinued

I need people tell me how they use ysi? I've read the info on the site and it's very simple,but my computer tends to complicate things.Can you still send the link to your email address and then send the link to others you what to share with?

9. SirCumAlot

SirCumAlot

Basically you upload a file to YSI and you can send the link to an email account that you have. When you get the email you will have the link to send out to whoever you decided to share it with.

10. 2bcontinued

2bcontinued

I used megaupload the other day and by God it worked.I still got the same error message from ff,but I didn't click OK this time and it continued to upload.So thinking that it would work for my ysi problem,I tried it but still got screwed.I know mu has been banned due to complaints so I'll keep trying with ysi.