1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~08.

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by Euphoria, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilentB

SilentB ---------------

A great set of new fan signs, E. :)

Euphoria likes this.
  2. mrfreeze

mrfreeze Exec E's KinkE Consultant

I also agree with TheRiver (especially the part of "i wish i had her right by my side all day long, 24/7 :D), firefly1984 and sexypix and everything that you said E. We should be appreciative of everything that this beauty does and shares with us. Take as much time as you want as I'm sure I'm going to be enjoying :twisted: these pics of you for a while. So I might need to time to recuperate :D

Hope to see you around for some spamming and to have some fun. Also to maybe schedule the first meeting with your Kinky Consultant :twisted:

Euphoria and TheRiver like this.
  3. digitalc0nfusi0n

digitalc0nfusi0n

wow...I had imagined what my name might look like next to a beautiful naked woman. now I know.......ITS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!

thank you so much for the effort and time. it is so very much appreciated.

Euphoria likes this.
  4. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Puttin' On The Ritz ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Euphoria likes this.
  5. cman2008

cman2008

Euphoria

Thanks for all the pics they're great and the signs. You're brill and thanks again.

No - its fine the pics are perfect, no need to redo - thanks again.

Thanks for taking the time for these.:D

Euphoria likes this.
  6. cman2008

cman2008

Thanks for the pics - what do you think of the signature - tried my best although not as easy to create as I thought it would be. I used the signs and done it that way as seems a very difficult to create one on its own - wanted to use one on is own but looks better with the 3.

but hey all 3 together of you look great!

Thanks again!!

Euphoria likes this.
  7. mindtrapper

mindtrapper

I adore the fansigns E. A huge thank you for taking the time to do this. I am going to have a new signature very soon when i go to my desktop pc back home where there is Photoshop and DSL goodness :) Thank you again!

You know that most of us appreciate the person behind the beauty and are very grateful for the personal time you spend for us, right? Just know that, and try not to feel sad. Most important of all have some well deserved fun :)

Euphoria likes this.
  8. cman2008

cman2008

I have to agree with mindtrapper, thanks for all the pics, signs, threads, posts, replies, as all of these take time to do and are not easy.

I think the genuine ones on this forum do appreciate the time and effort you put in to all of this so please dont feel upset or if you do please let us know and we will all try and cheer you up :D:D

I would like to just say a Huge thank you for all pics and effort that you have put in to all of this - THANKS E!

Euphoria likes this.
  9. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

:evil:

;)

noticed that too. maybe Erro should expand activities west-ward for some Euphoria-homestories?
    (in general i prefer him over P. Hegre, btw. pretty sure he also knows some nice coffee-houses in Prague... )

thanks for the great effort in doing all these fansigns. again. respect, love and appreciation. Kudos!
    that for sure is written ;)

mrfreeze and Euphoria like this.
  10. luvboobs

luvboobs

Thanks ever so much for the signs E. You look fantastic! Cannot wait to get them up!

Euphoria likes this.
  11. footman05

footman05

Still waiting for my request your feet wraped around something!

12. blackbeard1991

blackbeard1991

i'm new here, i feel unworthy to be commenting! i'm not sure who you are, but euphoria you are stunning! and obviously smart and have a great sense of humor. may i be so bold as to ask for more panty pictures? i'm particularly fond of wet white panties. i can't express enough how blown away a am by you. thanks for the great photos and your insightful comments. as i learn to navigate this site i hope to see more of you!

Euphoria likes this.
  13. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Pfffft! :lol:

READ THIS POST and INSERT YOUR COMMENT ABOVE where there are stars:

And yes I did get your PM in response to mine letting you know I hadn't forgotten your request... but that still doesn't take away from the fact that the only comment you've left in this thread where I have shared not just a few pics, but a shitload of photos that are obviously personal is, "Where are my pics?". Ungrateful greed, indeed. You might want to take a seat cause you'll be waiting a long time for that request of yours.

:rolleyes:

Okay, business taken care of and on to more pleasant things...

14. toolz

toolz Hater ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

E......you have just givin me a great start to my new year. Thank you for the fansigns. You truely are beautiful, not just on the outside.:D
    You fuckin rock baby!!!!

Euphoria likes this.
  15. Mikey70

Mikey70

E kicks ass and takes names! :)

Euphoria likes this.
  16. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

i see you are very well able to take care of yourself ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  17. Euphoria

I want to thank everyone who has left me kind comments here, in PM, email, etc.... I absolutely appreciate it and it means alot. I'm honestly not sad, more like disappointed and pissed the fuck off. However, I really don't want all this or the people that are demanding to take away OUR fun here.. that seems ass backwards. You guys are the reason I'm still posting and I genuinely appreciate you all. This should be Phun, kinky, erotic.....

Thanks for the reminders not to let the bastards get me down. It's good advice and I feel much better today. It's amazing what a good workout and orgasm(or 4) can do for a girl.

:D

Glad you all liked your fansigns too!

Oh and blackbeard1991 I've decided to take a break from any requests other than fansigns.... if you click on my profile you'll see my many other threads... believe there are some panty pics floating around. Thank you for the nice way you asked and I will keep your idea in mind whenever I get re-inspired to take more photos.

18. TheRiver

but the thought of something wrapped in your hands...
    ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  19. Euphoria

Toolz, you rock as well babe...I'm glad you like 'em. I think I need to take a visit to your "Fucker thread" sometime soon :lol:

All that kickboxing I do has to come in handy at some point! :p

BTW, it's seriously warm here today, must be easily 50 degrees out! Nice change from the single digits it's been lately...

footman05, toolz and TheRiver like this.
  20. Funkyboyroy

Funkyboyroy PG and Yayboobies Bitch ! Ten Years of Phun

Thanks for being you E - You truly are awesome :D

Euphoria likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.